What's new

India successfully test-fires nuclear capable Agni-V

Post videos guys.

Also, were MIRVs tested on Agni 5 or no?

Next target should be 10000 km :)

Pointless. Increasing range of a ballistic missile is the easiest of jobs. Any established missile power can do it within a certain time frame, if chose to. However, that's a useless exercise if you don't have an enemy that far. Developing credible counter measures to ABM systems, miniturizing warheads to create bigger impact, and improving guidance/seeker technologies on board is the hard part.

Post videos guys.

Also, were MIRVs tested on Agni 5 or no?

Pointless. Increasing range of a ballistic missile is the easiest of jobs. Any established missile power can do it within a certain time frame, if chose to. However, that's a useless exercise if you don't have an enemy that far. Developing credible counter measures to ABM systems, miniturizing warheads to create bigger impact, and improving guidance/seeker technologies on board is the hard part.

True, next target should be MIRV version+Sub launched version. 8k is more than enough

Don't fire angel 5 toward China,cause i need to buy copy cancer drugs from India. If you fire , then I can't find Dehli on map any more.

Bud are you fine?

Oh don't mind him, they have fits of epilepsy every time a neighbor they perceived as inferior is successful in doing something that challenges them.
You will find such comments(i.e. comments laced with crumbling superiority complex and fear camouflaged as sarcasm) become increasingly more common in the coming years.

Fantastic news before the year end, hope to see Agni V inducted into nuclear submarine.
Way forward......

After failed test of subsonic cruise missile they need to boost their morals or needed to release more funds nothing new but someone should ask How can they build supersonic C.M while failed at less advance missile. P800 Oniks painted in try color.

After failed test of subsonic cruise missile they need to boost their morals or needed to release more funds nothing new but someone should ask How can they build supersonic C.M while failed at less advance missile. P800 Oniks painted in try color.
Don't fire angel 5 toward China,cause i need to buy copy cancer drugs from India. If you fire , then I can't find Dehli on map any more.
Y-U-MAKE-NO-SENSE.jpg

Anyway Agniv 5 is taken as a serious threat by China, congratulations! As to the most advanced Asia Ballastic missile, DF41A still ranks as number one and kees far ahead.

Back
Top Bottom