What's new

India successfully test fires made-in-India MP-ATGM anti-tank missile

He's doing sarcasm about our project AZM @LKJ86 :angel:

giphy.gif

Indian Army forced to induct Nishant drone...end up 100 crashed....

How do you come up with gems like these? I wish I had such talent for outrageous fiction.

Actually no, I'm glad I have some integrity.

How do you come up with gems like these? I wish I had such talent for outrageous fiction.

Actually no, I'm glad I have some integrity.
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/nis...cle-of-indian-army-crashes-in-pokhran-1245328
Homegrown Nishant Drone's Perfect Crash Record

nishant-uav-650_650x400_51447955661.jpg

Army sources said the UAV, the last of the four inducted in 2011, crashed near Pokhran in Jaisalmer district of Rajasthan.

New Delhi: There were meant to be the eyes and ears of the Indian Army - a state of the art unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) meant to give Army commanders high definition images of a battlefield, help designate targets, and provide Electronic and Signal Intelligence information.

Instead, the home-grown Nishant UAV, developed by the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is a flop with all four aircraft in service with the Indian Army having crashed. And now, the Army has had enough. They want no more Nishant drones from the DRDO. Each drone had cost the Army Rs. 22 crore.

The last of the four Nishants in service with the Army went down near the Pokhran range in Rajasthan today. According to Army sources, "Today's crash is due to a technical glitch." Just 15 days back, another Nishant had gone down, also for a technical reason. Earlier in April, two other Nishant drones had crash landed near the India-Pakistan border near Jaisalmer.

Under development for two decades, the Nishant, designed to fly for four and a half hours, was first inducted into the Indian Army in 2011 after successfully completing confirmatory trials. Launched by a catapult system, the Nishant is recovered after it deploys a parachute at the end of the each mission.

For their part, the DRDO has blamed the user for poor handling of the system, a point categorically denied by the Army.

The DRDO was banking on the success of the Nishant drone and was also developed a wheeled version of the system called the Panchi. The future of this programme now remains unclear.

53 COMMENTS
India's armed forces uses a variety of UAVs including Israeli built Heron and Searcher aircraft which are larger and significantly more capable that the Nishant in its present state of development. A smaller drone, called the Nethra which was developed by graduates of the Indian Institute of
Technology is also in use with the forces and is widely used by police and paramiltiary forces and the National Disaster Relief Force.

Doesn't anyone here have a sense of humor? I agree that was a bad picture. here is a better one
day08_paperplane.jpg

We are the beginning phase (learning phase) of JF-17 project, and as for why Chinese don't use, the reasons is that it is designed especially for Pakistan according to PAF need and we are took a part on R&D process and we are overhauling these jets at home, just like we are doing to Mirage-3/5 and F-7, we have no manufacturing capabilities for these jets as you know @Novice09 :angel:

We are the beginning phase (learning phase) of JF-17 project, and as for why Chinese don't use, the reasons is that it is designed especially for Pakistan according to PAF need and we are took a part on R&D process and we are overhauling these jets at home, just like we are doing to Mirage-3/5 and F-7, we have no manufacturing capabilities for these jets as you know @Aryan0395 :angel:
Do you know what is specifically designed for India? SU30MKI. Do u know who else uses another version of that plane? Russia, the developer of that aircraft. Do u know who manufactured that aircraft? HAL, India. Do u know who will manufacture that aircraft from scratch if IAF places more orders for it? HAL. We wont assemble the knocked down units. Do u know who overhauls our SU30MKI, we ourselves, integrated brahmos which required major strengthening on fuselage. Sure some are done by Russia, but thats just pure business as HAL has its hands full already.
https://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/indian-su-30-mki-upgrade-inches-forward-449060/

Do you know what is specifically designed for India? SU30MKI. Do u know who else uses another version of that plane? Russia, the developer of that aircraft. Do u know who manufactured that aircraft? HAL, India. Do u know who will manufacture that aircraft from scratch if IAF places more orders for it? HAL. We wont assemble the knocked down units. Do u know who overhauls our SU30MKI, we ourselves, integrated brahmos which required major strengthening on fuselage. Sure some are done by Russia, but thats just pure business as HAL has its hands full already.
https://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/indian-su-30-mki-upgrade-inches-forward-449060/
No MKI is not version or improve form of mid 90's Su-35 as Indian claims, it just a dual seat Su-30 with CANARD , TVC and with foreign avionics, biggest controversy for JF-17 you guys always claims that JF-17 is not used by PLAAF, look at the bigger picture, they have vast country (4th largest by an area) they need to cover vast swath of their land so they need bigger jet to petrol with bigger payload, better range etc etc, in the term of avionics/electronics JF-17 blk-1/2 id quite similar to J-10A, JF-17 blk-1/2 is currently using scale down versions of avionics/electronics from J-10A @Aryan0395 :angel:

Doesn't anyone here have a sense of humor? I agree that was a bad picture. here is a better one
day08_paperplane.jpg
Its also right for your AMCA also @Cobra Arbok :lol:;):enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom