What's new

India successfully test fires made-in-India MP-ATGM anti-tank missile

Maybe a lil bit research before moving tapping ur fingers on keyboard? Nag is the family of missile basically launched from Namica carrier, Helina is the air launched variant and mp-atgm is the man portable variant, hence the name.
How many main products from DRDO and HAL that Indian armed forces inducted.....I mean inducted not forced down to their throats....

Indian Army forced to induct Nishant drone...end up 100 crashed....

Tejas a four decade failure....

Arjun.....fourth decade failure....

Rustom drone.... failure …

Rustom II failure like Tejas MK II and Arjun MkII….failure...

Pinka ...failure….

list goes on....

and now cry me a river...

congratulations :cheers:
Same to for investing and wasting money on another white elephant....:cheers:

Last edited:
Last time they tested that 40 kg monster NAG ... they said it cannot differentiate between tank and the desert.....

I would say that's a huge problem after 40 years of developement

How many main products from DRDO and HAL that Indian armed forces inducted.....I mean inducted not forced down to their throats....

Pinka ...failure….

list goes on....

Same to for invecting and wasting money on another white elephant....:cheers:
Can you prove Pinaka is a failure ?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
unlike JF-17 which cant even fire LBG's and land on night when inducted , this is called Forced induction to throats.

Last edited:
Can you prove Pinaka is failure ?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
unlike JF-17 which cant even fire LBG's and land on night when inducted is called Forced induction to throats.
Lols you people don't accept failures ...proof is that without inducting version one DRDO etc started work on version 2 and 3....A kid can guess.....

Why new missile? Nag ka kiya howa :lol:
Ye halki wali h bhai ,man portable dekha nae kya?

Pinka ...failure….

list goes on....

Chacha aapne padai kha tak ki h?:crazy:

I can show you a video that JF-17 is droping LBG, and what is you talking about JF-17 can't land at night
@Tristar :crazy::crazy::crazy: btw congrat for test @Tristar :angel:
lol i told , when it was INDUCTED in 2010 , it cant ....:rofl::rofl: Thats why u used f-16 for bombing

Lols you people don't accept failures ...proof is that without inducting version one DRDO etc started work on version 2 and 3....A kid can guess.....
lol , just like JF-17 ver 1 and ver 2 and now you people taking about Ver 3 , So u means JF-17 1 /II is a failure? ?

And Chinese WS engines - Series , A/B/C/D/E/F/G/H ...are also failure? :rofl::rofl:

Pinka ...failure….

list goes on....

Not once did u mention nag in ur reply which has been a great success....so jealous much?

Also how many of the thing u have mentioned in there u have developed urself?

Tejas a failure? we already have a squadron, 40 mk1 and 83mk1a have already been ordered (PAF was so shit scared after finding out that tejas will be put right next to JF that they pulled out of bahrain air show at the last moment) also navy is onboard after naval tejas successfully demonstrated arrestor hook landing.

Rustom 2 made successful test flights...

Arjun mk2 a failure? RL infra is delivering parts for it 6 months prior to the scheduled delivery date. if u call a minor setback a failure, then keep in mind ur country is going thru a BOP crisis, AGAIN! What would that be? Also remind me, how many tanks have u developed? And if u claim AL khalid or t80 is pak developed im saying we developed T90 and T72 and k9 howitzer.

And talking about Pinaka? Lets go back in time to 1999 during the kargil war where Pinaka 1 was used to pound Pak positions. Pinaka 2 is already in service, 75km range which is more than ur ultimate weapon Nasr (the whole concept of which screams that conventionally u are weaker against Indian and so hopelessly at it that u would nuke ur own territory) I dont think after MK2 i need to mention Guided rocket for pinaka with 120km range.

Cry u a river? Kid, it would just get lost between so many rivers u have cried over the years seeing India zooming past pak in every field.

lol i told , when it was INDUCTED in 2010 , it cant ....:rofl::rofl: Thats why u used f-16 for bombing

lol , just like JF-17 ver 1 and ver 2 and now you people taking about Ver 3 , So u means JF-17 1 /II is a failure? ?

And Chinese WS engines - Series , A/B/C/D/E/F/G/H ...are also failure? :rofl::rofl:
M.F kindly don't compare the two since JF-17 block I and II inducted and operational...

Not once did u mention nag in ur reply which has been a great success....so jealous much?

Tejas a failure? we already have a squadron, 40 mk1 and 83mk1a have already been ordered (PAF was so shit scared after finding out that tejas will be put right next to JF that they pulled out of bahrain air show at the last moment) also navy is onboard after naval tejas successfully demonstrated arrestor hook landing.

Arjun mk2 a failure? RL infra is delivering parts for it 6 months prior to the scheduled delivery date. if u call a minor setback a failure, then keep in mind ur country is going thru a BOP crisis, AGAIN! What would that be? Also remind me, how many tanks have u developed? And if u claim AL khalid or t80 is pak developed im saying we developed T90 and T72 and k9 howitzer.

And talking about Pinaka? Lets go back in time to 1999 during the kargil war where Pinaka 1 was used to pound Pak positions. Pinaka 2 is already in service, 75km range which is more than ur ultimate weapon Nasr (the whole concept of which screams that conventionally u are weaker against Indian and so hopelessly at it that u would nuke ur own territory) I dont think after MK2 i need to mention Guided rocket for pinaka with 120km range.

Cry u a river? Kid, it would just get lost between so many rivers u have cried over the years seeing India zooming past pak in every field.
How many operational tejas you have 10 0r 12 after 40 years :rofl:

Pinaka never used during Kargil war.....

Nectoral emission is good for health....

I acknowledge that I m no expert... but nag is pretty much only anti tank mijjile which is not man portable...

Any ways .... I remember reading about nag in a news paper .... when I was around 5 years old...

I think the project is older than me ... and may be of same age as tejas and arjun..and like The other master pieces of engineering still under construction

What nonsense.
You heard about 3rd gen atgms when you were 5?
The concept of compact and portable fire and forget, IIR & MMW seeker laced atgms itself was borne in the late 90s - early 2000s not in the 80s.

Maybe if you hadn't relegated your common sense to Wikipedia you would have realised that you are conflating the IGMDP being initiated in the 80s to Nag being initiated in the 80s.

Also, both Arjun and Tejas are inducted, like Nag and the MPATGM it is based on will be.
First have the monetary 'aukaat' and the intellectual capacity to even attempt something like this in pakistan then judge us.

Last edited:
"The two flight-tests were for different ranges, including maximum range capability," a Defence Ministry statement said. "All the mission objectives have been met."

It was the second MPATGM test, the DRDO said, adding that the first was tested on Saturday.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/lig...essfully-by-drdo-1917431?amp=1&akamai-rum=off

Pinka ...failure….

list goes on....

Arjun is a failure... Ask those who watched Arjun and T90 competitive trials...

Tejas is a failure... a real failure is that jet which is not inducted by the air force of that nation which developed it... but sold it to some fools to recover development costs...

Pinaka... shhhhh...

ISRO AND DRDO ARE CROWN JEWELS...

I can show you a video that JF-17 is droping LBG, and what is you talking about JF-17 can't land at night
@Tristar :crazy::crazy::crazy: btw congrat for test @Tristar :angel:

At the time of induction... it was just a flying jet... not a fighter jet...

and what your Tejas, @Novice09 :lol:;):enjoy:, at the time induction its fighter jet, at least in air to air configrations @Novice09 :agree::agree:

Tejas was delayed and nobody can deny that... but you are forgetting that India started from scratch... we are still developing a jet engine...

When you don't have prior experience or a technological know how... it does take long time to DEVELOP technology...

It does not matter how much do you criticise Tejas... The truth is that it is the milestone in the history of the indigenous projects... a stepping stone for entire aerospace industry in India...

Back
Top Bottom