What's new

India successfully test-fired nuclear-capable submarine-launched K-4 ballistic missile

Yes , battle star gallactica is also one of those "secretive" project by India.

Apart from usual nationalist Indian media rhetoric , there is nothing credible out there which can suggest that India has mated the missiles with subs and by going the track record of Indian Navy and handling of its subs, its more case of usual chest thumping.

This is how SLBM is tested, do you see any pontoon?

check this tweet by Indian PM Narndra Modi you dont go more Official than this.

Arihant has completed multiple Deterrence Patrols from past 2 and half years

This is Pak Forum and run by the similar laws. Need i say more.

All the point I raised in this thread are valid, this is not a place to do your chest thumping based on what your media or PM is saying. Here everything is scrutinized. If you don't like it, feel free to crawl back where you came from.

Through large blinkers and 2 eye patches

Unless you can show the world something similar like this , question mark will remain over India second strike capability

Does it not make sense that all available pics/videos of test got pontoons clearly visible? To raise stakes further, when was the last time you saw India test its long range surface based missiles being fired from a mobile TEL?

In comparison, the mighty babur missile has a range of just 750 km and is considered long range lol

3500 KM range SLBM is a great achievement... As an Indian I am really happy.... Hope its soon operational like K15....

Back
Top Bottom