What's new

India struggles but Bangladesh's GDP rides high on manufacturing, export boom

Who cares about opinions of third-rate eight pass trolls.......
images (25).jpeg

I bought a black puma T shirt online for 59 yuan, made in Bangladesh. The quality is very poor, there are a lot of thread ends, and the sewing thread is not straight and crooked. To make matters worse, don't know if the bengal used a bad black dye, I washed it a few times and the water turned black every time. I think the Bengalis will ruin the puma brand

I bought a black puma T shirt online for 59 yuan, made in Bangladesh. The quality is very poor, there are a lot of thread ends, and the sewing thread is not straight and crooked. To make matters worse, don't know if the bengal used a bad black dye, I washed it a few times and the water turned black every time. I think the Bengalis will ruin the puma brand

If you buy a counterfeit product what do you expect. Do you know what’s the price of original puma tshirt? Minimum double to 2.5 times the amount.

59 Yuans is less than 9 USD.
Where on Earth did you find a "Puma t-shirt" this cheap?
You sure the brand was not "Prova" or "Pom gana"?

The fact is you bought a quality reject item from an outlet , as such you got what you paid for.

This is one of her two binary expressions. The other one is "Chup Beyadab!!"

That "Ronorongini" expression may be history though, gramma as she is....

Bengalis make superb first rate designer stuff and also counterfeit garbage in the cheap sweatshops (you cannot control who makes what).

It says nothing about the country, which is what you're implying.

Just like China.

Caveat Emptor.

Bought a counterfeit shirt and has the audacity to whine on the internet.

No shame!

Sad!

Wtf did I just read?

It's beyond your comprehension I guess....

Yeah in the USofA women tell their friends and families what lingerie they buy often?

If I get the VISA bill, I'd know the amount, not what they bought.

I didn't know you needed DoD security clearance to know where your friends shop.

Pujari'r auqaat konkhanay - eibar buijha lon....

Amar mone hoi $500 ekshongey chokheyo dekhey nai konodin...

Back
Top Bottom