What's new

India strikes back at nuclear protesters

where is that physco viyko.What is his stance on this issue,and where are all those mullaperiyar activits who where bashing Kerala Gov.Why are they all mute.
There where people in this very forum who where agaist the building of a new dam in mullaperiyar.
Its funny when they say a newly constructed,state of the art nuclear power plant is unsafe but a 100+ year old obsalute dam is perfectly safe.

Thats a lie. There are accidents occurring in these nuclear reactors, just no reported as publicly all the time and when it does come to the media, its very brief. A nuclear reactor does not have to melt down in order for it to cause untold damage. A simple link of hazardous chemicals into surrounding water is a tremendous concern. Such a leak will instantly cause cancer. How many poor fishermen can afford state of the art, or modern water filters? Even if you can, such filters are no defence against such chemicals....

Yes I know studying without electricity is quite hard. A simple solar device on top of one;s roof would do wonders for a small household. Since, you live in Cali, I suggest you do some research on the subject. Its quite available..

People getting cancer due to leakages is a MAJOR issue, I had lived in Chennai not very very far to Kalpakkam for 15 years.... I had not been affected with anything, There had not been a single case! One of my relative works in Kalpakkam itself, I spoke with him.... He is not even heard about high % of cancer or any disease in that area!

These are NOT minor things.... A radiation leak is amount to serious national emergency... and you are warding off like anything.. The NGO's will not leave it just like that! I think these are your dreamt thoughts....

where is that physco viyko.What is his stance on this issue,and where are all those mullaperiyar activits who where bashing Kerala Gov.Why are they all mute.
There where people in this very forum who where agaist the building of a new dam in mullaperiyar.
Its funny when they say a newly constructed,state of the art nuclear power plant is unsafe but a 100+ year old obsalute dam is perfectly safe.

Look be happy that this scumbag is silent on this issue, I hope Kerala will also get 300+ MW of power if this plant becomes operational!

Reg Mullaiperiar... There is mistrust, It is the cause of all problems with mankind. Reg safe/Not so safe it is for the experts to analyze and decide and submit report to Supreme court!

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

Looks like I won the arguement purely by facts. Too bad you guys cant back up your claims.....:coffee:

It is self proclaimed victory I hope, No one here told that you won in any way!

If I remember correctly, he was also with the protesters. Not sure about his current status. May be busy stopping vegetable lorries to Kerala.

you and your pathetic idea, she has own the election full sweep. and what will the Governer write to the president to invoke 356. That she is doing politics with regards to KKNPP, she is a politician for gods sake.
YOu think Karunanidhi is the saviour of TN, the as$ hole will divide TN for his off-springs.

Ok dear just see below points(those are Jaya govt. achievements within 10 months) and decide:

1)Equitable education system issue affected the school students for more than 2 and half months. She printed new books(due to political ego) which cost more than 250 crores. Don't forget supreme court intervened in this issue and warned her govt.

2) She dismissed more than 13000 village level welfare workers. Supreme court once again warned her govt. and dismissed her order ,still now she not issued reappointment order which implies she ignoring SC order.

3) Paramakudi encounter

3) Robbery ,murders , kidnapping happening in daily basis no actions still now except that fake encounters.

4) Siddha medical college issue in Palayamkottai those students protesting everyday but she still not lending even words. Now student life is great question mark.

5) Thane storms issue: People still not getting anything/compensation frm govt. and many people are homeless

6) Nearly 25 ministers campaigning in sankaran kovil by-election for more than a month without dng other work

7)Her govt. suspended opposition party leader

8) Minor issues like arresting all ex.DMK ministers , Changing library and Secretariat buildings which was established by previous govt.

9) Bus fare and milk rate hike ,funny thing is govt. gng to hike electricity bill frm April( actually we facing 10-12 hours power cut)

10) In election manifesto she told she will resolve power issue within 3 months then she said August 2012 now she saying end of 2013 , she told she will reduce the price of essential commodities just refer 9 point.

11) TN is potent growth engine in India but now people hesitate to start business here even small scale industries affected badly. This situation is artificial if get power frm koodankulam we can somewhat manage. But she remains silent her govt purely hostile to TN people.

12) Agriculture heavily affected we can expect some hike in agriculture products.

13)14)Monthly twice she changing ministers and IAS and IPS officers without reasons.

14)Insubordination with central govt. so tell me Ashok in wat way Jayalaitha qualify to rule TN further.

Its crucial time to dissolve the govt. governor rule should be implement for 4 years. We fed up with politicians.

Looks like I won the arguement purely by facts. Too bad you guys cant back up your claims.....:coffee:

You gave no facts just plain rhetoric spewed by the likes of Uthayakumar and co. Ignorant fisherfolk may get fooled by that..but not people who know what facts are.

My simple solution. The power to the homes of these protestors should be cut off indefinitely and they be maade to realize what situation TN is going through. Especially that Uthayakumar must be taken to Chennai and made to sit inside a house without fan or AC for one week.

Makka,

Ivan sallipaya, nee neratha veenadikkatha.

Sathiyama padichavanuga ivlo maanga thanama pesuranganu nenacha gaanda irukku...

Ok dear just see below points(those are Jaya govt. achievements within 10 months) and decide:

1)Equitable education system issue affected the school students for more than 2 and half months. She printed new books(due to political ego) which cost more than 250 crores. Don't forget supreme court intervened in this issue and warned her govt.

2) She dismissed more than 13000 village level welfare workers. Supreme court once again warned her govt. and dismissed her order ,still now she not issued reappointment order which implies she ignoring SC order.

3) Paramakudi encounter

3) Robbery ,murders , kidnapping happening in daily basis no actions still now except that fake encounters.

4) Siddha medical college issue in Palayamkottai those students protesting everyday but she still not lending even words. Now student life is great question mark.

5) Thane storms issue: People still not getting anything/compensation frm govt. and many people are homeless

6) Nearly 25 ministers campaigning in sankaran kovil by-election for more than a month without dng other work

7)Her govt. suspended opposition party leader

8) Minor issues like arresting all ex.DMK ministers , Changing library and Secretariat buildings which was established by previous govt.

9) Bus fare and milk rate hike ,funny thing is govt. gng to hike electricity bill frm April( actually we facing 10-12 hours power cut)

10) In election manifesto she told she will resolve power issue within 3 months then she said August 2012 now she saying end of 2013 , she told she will reduce the price of essential commodities just refer 9 point.

11) TN is potent growth engine in India but now people hesitate to start business here even small scale industries affected badly. This situation is artificial if get power frm koodankulam we can somewhat manage. But she remains silent her govt purely hostile to TN people.

12) Agriculture heavily affected we can expect some hike in agriculture products.

13)Insubordination with central govt. so tell me Ashok in wat way Jayalaitha qualify to rule TN further.

14)Monthly twice she changing ministers and IAS and IPS officers without reasons.

Its crucial time to dissolve the govt. governor rule should be implement for 4 years. We fed up with politicians.
its the peoples wish that she is now CM of TN, you can not dispute that.
and when compared to Karunanidhi and his bunch of land grabers from the weak and the helpless is is a much moderate evil.
I don't know what choice TN people have appart from AIADMK and DMK. but in my opinion Karunanidhi had a bigger voice in Central government during his tenure and if he thought of stoping the bloody elam war in which our brothers and sisters were slaughtered like animals. BUt he just made fool of TN people in that issue. No more will the tamils fall to his false agenda of being the saviour of our Tamil Race.
if God ever appeared before me asked what my wish would be, I would ask that Karunanidhi live longer to see his two bastard sons fight each other and destroy DMK and he beg the almighty for his death not to see them destroying the Party that he developed.

And please when compared to TN, there are a lot of other states whos law and order issue is much worse than TN. so stop that whining that law and order is bad in TN.
and as far as the Chennai Encounter is concerned, The Bank employees have confirmed that these are the people who did the decoyti in their respective banks.
I am the son of a police officer who worked in field operation and I know what they have to go through to get the cluprits who commit henoies crime. and because of a few loonies in the name of Human Rights real heros of the police force who do ground operations to curtail law and order problems of the nation are no longer ready to take the risk to do what is right to protect the law abiding citizens of this nation.

Even if that encounter is orcestred, I am with the police, they deserve to die. Hard earned money of each and every employee is deposited in banks and when the loot the bank, the bank has to compensate the who lost the money which becomes a liability in their balance sheet ulimatly landing on the heads of the investors who bought the bank share. Do you get the big picture.

its the peoples wish that she is now CM of TN, you can not dispute that.
and when compared to Karunanidhi and his bunch of land grabers from the weak and the helpless is is a much moderate evil.
I don't know what choice TN people have appart from AIADMK and DMK. but in my opinion Karunanidhi had a bigger voice in Central government during his tenure and if he thought of stoping the bloody elam war in which our brothers and sisters were slaughtered like animals. BUt he just made fool of TN people in that issue. No more will the tamils fall to his false agenda of being the saviour of our Tamil Race.
if God ever appeared before me asked what my wish would be, I would ask that Karunanidhi live longer to see his two bastard sons fight each other and destroy DMK and he beg the almighty for his death not to see them destroying the Party that he developed.

Sonia took revenge against LTTE that's it. Its just a set back our brothers will get free EELAM at any cost. Karuna means traitor actually both Karuna's betrayed us.

Sonia took revenge against LTTE that's it. Its just a set back our brothers will get free EELAM at any cost. Karuna means traitor actually both Karuna's betrayed us.
we collectively failed as a community/race to protect our brothers and sisters.
some times i feel like being born in a infidal community who have no unity in protecting thier way of life.

@Ashokdeiva

I studied forensic science ,on seeing the crime site its like a preplanned encounter. Have u seen blood spread ,furniture ??? every encounter all police man getting injury in non-vital spot . Even those criminals knw well robbery is not a big crime in India ,so why they risking their life instead of surrender??? those residents only heard sound (may be bullet) but nobody talked abt warning which is given by police(they usually use loud speakers) to criminals.

My simple solution. The power to the homes of these protestors should be cut off indefinitely and they be maade to realize what situation TN is going through. Especially that Uthayakumar must be taken to Chennai and made to sit inside a house without fan or AC for one week.
QUOTE]

I second it especially the Uthayakumar one.

we collectively failed as a community/race to protect our brothers and sisters.
some times i feel like being born in a infidal community who have no unity in protecting thier way of life.

Its true.Nowadays I just ignoring SL Tamil news becoz I feel guilty to read such news. I am not having courage to see those videos and I don't want to see it forever.

@Ashokdeiva

I studied forensic science ,on seeing the crime site its like a preplanned encounter. Have u seen blood spread ,furniture ??? every encounter all police man getting injury in non-vital spot region?? . Even those criminals knw well robbery is not a big crime in India ,so why they risking their life instead of surrender??? those residents only heard sound (may be bullet) but nobody talked abt warning which is given by police(they usually use loud speakers) to criminals.
Please read my entire post buddy, even if this is a preplanned encounter I am with the Police. Some one has to say enough if enough and this master mind has targetted banks in 3 different states. Any one who is involved in armed robbery needs to be dead. That is were the next person who thinks of doing such ack has a shiver in his spine not to go with such plans and rather work hard to earn a life that he intends to live.

Please read my entire post buddy, even if this is a preplanned encounter I am with the Police. Some one has to say enough if enough and this master mind has targetted banks in 3 different states. Any one who is involved in armed robbery needs to be dead. That is were the next person who thinks of doing such ack has a shiver in his spine not to go with such plans and rather work hard to earn a life that he intends to live.

Do u think bank employee won't lie wen govt. pressurize them?? ok

Ok agree ,so law is equal for all of us ryt.

Police killed criminals who robbed 30 lakhs frm bank infact its gud move,so wat abt politicians and higher grade officers ?? they looting crores of money. Police having guts to shoot them??? even if they kill one them that will make others to shiver in his spine not to go with such plans and rather work hard to earn a life that he intends to live.

My point is if our system is non homogeneous such act is unacceptable.

Papoum machi nee enthaan solurerenu.

Back
Top Bottom