What's new

India strikes back at nuclear protesters

I living in US does not make me an American and mean while I am based out of Hyderabad and live more than 6 months in US. I am Indian to the core. Still it is not the proof which you claimed!

You see, I studied electrical engineering and if I had become an electrical engineer or if I decide to repair an electrical equipment, then I have the risk of getting a shock, It is not that India can become a nuclear powered country without its engineers or workers exposed to radiation for one or two times, So the key is improve safety! You claimed that normal people are getting cancer... If that is the case then it cannot be a censored news for sure. And my question is based on your quote!

So Radiation leaks which has the capacity to affect millions had not affected even to the scale of one hundred in India! There are lapses in safety but it does not mean it is severely a high danger!

India is doing correctly in Nuclear energy.... Don't come to any judgement based on China... Because all news are suppressed.

If you are responding to a post, Respond once, You keep on responding to a single post multiple times...

You have to be a moron to think that CHina can hide a radation leak from nuclear reactor that affects millions? Do you know scientists from other countries would be able to pick such leakages? You talk about China suppressing information, but have nothing to say about the Indian gov;t?

Obviously, you are not in the medical profession based on the answers you give. Do you understand its quite hard to link the cause of cancer to any specific patient? Only a good history and data obtained from a patient would reveal the source, and that itself is dependent on how good the doctor questions the pt. You are only looking for radiation from a nuclear reactor as the only source that can cause cancer. That is simply not true. Why aren;t you interested in other sources? Also, show me the post no. that you quoted me from? I would like to see what exactly I wrote.

A fukashima survivor was denied visa to INdia as she was about to speek at Kudamkulam protest in support of the protest.

Sir,

This is a half truth and the complete story is that the japanese lady was denied visa because she sought a business visa while the stated purpose of visit was different hence visa rejected as per nornal govt. practice.

Cheers!

You gave no facts just plain rhetoric spewed by the likes of Uthayakumar and co. Ignorant fisherfolk may get fooled by that..but not people who know what facts are.

READ UP THE FACTS EXPERT

Your post is wrong on so many levels! Hindus against Sikhs? When was this? If you are referring to 1984 then it was Congross party and its' mobs against Sikhs, in fact I have heard many stories about Punjabi Hindus hiding Sikhs in their homes in Delhi and stuff! Oh boy!

Concept of Hindutva is lost on you! Hasn't it! Hindutva India means India for Indian religions (Buddhism, Sikhism, Jainism, Hinduism) and not everybody hates Muslims and Christians! Just like any other country on the planet India is a bit xenophobic! By the way aren't you hating on Hindus Mr.Secularist?

Plus you should visit North East India sometime rather then sitting in your comfy house in America! You'll find out why! Out of 7 seven sister states, 2 of them are now Christian majority states with over 90% majority! North East which used to be a strong hold of Indian religions is rapidly changing. Poor and gullible North Easterners are forcefully converted on daily basis on a condition that they will be looked after by 'the church'.

I went to St.Xavier's missionary school in while I was India, I am more than aware of their attitude!

lool! He's Indian! No Sikkim = No union of India! Forget about Sikkim, Sikkim is still very integral and significant part of India but No Andaman and Nicobar = No India! You call an Indian a Tibetan and have nerve to go on about secularism? Shame on you mate!

Northeastern ppl are not gullible. in fact, the gullible idiots I have met in India are from the North. The folks from th northeast are quite smart and modern regardless of what you may think.

Exactly my friend! He is telling the same in all his threads, He told that radiation leak causes cancer for Indian public and that news is hidden from media!

Time travel and Rocky.....where are you both? Point out my words , where exactly you quoted me from? Please give me the Post number. You jokers have been accusing me of saying something I never said for many pages on this tread....SO WHERE IS THE PROOF> SHOW ME THE POST

YOu STFU. Tamils plz.....the only group of ppl in this world who believe a bloody damn will last a 1000 yrs! And you are telling me you need engineers and scientists to prove this? Beyond stupidity, what a f -ing joke. Count your blessings, you are lucky malus don;t demolish that dam and change the terms of the treaty. The moment we cut of the water, TN will go back to what it also was.....a wasteland.

Do it first and then speak!

Guys this Trinity is not Indian. 90% either a chinese or 10% american but he is not Indian. So keep a watch on him.:police: and dont waste time in replying to him.
sorry borther, he is 100% INDIAN, and he has all the right to stand up against the Government if he feels what the Government is doing is wrong for the People. Its the right that has been vested on each INDIAN by the constitution of INDIA, he does not serve the INDIAN ARMY to shot with out asking questions to follow the chain of Command. He is one of the 1 billion masters that the Government serves.

So please just dont say any thing stupid against a fellow INDIAN because his stand it against your ideology. If you do so what is the difference between Josph Stalin of USSR who accused every comrade of his party who questioned his move and branded them as people against the Nation and you.

Time travel and Rocky.....where are you both? Point out my words , where exactly you quoted me from? Please give me the Post number. You jokers have been accusing me of saying something I never said for many pages on this tread....SO WHERE IS THE PROOF> SHOW ME THE POST

I showed you over a dozen times, You have selective amnesia? I am not a fool like you!

sorry borther, he is 100% INDIAN, and he has all the right to stand up against the Government if he feels what the Government is doing is wrong for the People. Its the right that has been vested on each INDIAN by the constitution of INDIA, he does not serve the INDIAN ARMY to shot with out asking questions to follow the chain of Command. He is one of the 1 billion masters that the Government serves.

So please just dont say any thing stupid against a fellow INDIAN because his stand it against your ideology. If you do so what is the difference between Josph Stalin of USSR who accused every comrade of his party who questioned his move and branded them as people against the Nation and you.

Amam da... Ellaam vanthu en sutha nakku nu solluvan avan unakky nalla Indian na poitan?

All the nuclear power experts and scientists will tell the plant is more secure and chances of the accident happening is very less, there are some sections which will not buy the argument!

India is a democracy, Majority rules, If Minority do not have any issue then they can live peacefully, If the so called minority has any issues, They can jump into bay of Bengal! The day in which the power plant is opening is not very far!

Amam da... Ellaam vanthu en sutha nakku nu solluvan avan unakky nalla Indian na poitan?

All the nuclear power experts and scientists will tell the plant is more secure and chances of the accident happening is very less, there are some sections which will not buy the argument!

India is a democracy, Majority rules, If Minority do not have any issue then they can live peacefully, If the so called minority has any issues, They can jump into bay of Bengal! The day in which the power plant is opening is not very far!
Mapla, I have not used unparlimantary words, please refrain from doing so. If you are doing so, it shows that you are not brought up with a sound ideaology.

Amam da... Ellaam vanthu en ***** nakku nu solluvan avan unakky nalla Indian na poitan?

Mapla, I have not used unparlimantary words, please refrain from doing so. If you are doing so, it shows that you are not brought up with a sound ideaology.

Also please understand the post, I have never said he is Good INDIAN or Bad INDIAN, all i have said is that he has the right as a INDIAN to question the Government.

When the Government has spent 14,000 crore on this project why not spend another 2000 crore and bring up a new township 40 km far away for these people who are agitating?.

Also please understand the post, I have never said he is Good INDIAN or Bad INDIAN, all i have said is that he has the right as a INDIAN to question the Government.

When the Government has spent 14,000 crore on this project why not spend another 2000 crore and bring up a new township 40 km far away for these people who are agitating?.

Look, I am not the one who used unparliamentary words, I told what he said!

Between he is not someone who talks about creating townships 40 KM far! and still all your agitating friends will not accept for that offer!

Between he is not someone who talks about creating townships 40 KM far! and still all your agitating friends will not accept for that offer!
if he has used unparlimantary words, report it. what good is it to do the same mistakes that he has done. also you have replied to my post not to his with unparlimentary words.

Let the government propose such an offer, and lets wait and see what these protestors reciprocate. If you arrive at the conclusion with out giving the stakeholders a chance then its called Jumping the Guns.

I showed you over a dozen times, You have selective amnesia? I am not a fool like you!

YOu are the only one with amnesia.....you have not presented any proof. Show me the words I used in the quote you referenced. What post number on this tread? Where is it? Still avoiding a simple question? Where is it? You said I stated such a statement about radiation and cancer and blah blah.......well where is the proof? What post number, plz dont waste my time?

Oh you mean the same experts and govt I pointed out with proof in Post NO. 205? The same ones who were suppressing proof?

Do it first and then speak!

Answer one question you accused me of stating radiation and cancer in normal ppl? Where did you get that from? I never eve rmentioned that statement you quoted? YOU MADE IT UP, COMPLETELY FALSE BY PUTTING WORDS I NEVER SAID. IF YOU ARE SO CONFIDENT, DONT; PROVE IT....WHAT POST NUMBER....SO WE CAN ALL LOOK AND SEE IF THIS EXACT QUOTE CAME FROM ME. LETS SEE WHO IS TRULY LYING HERE? I CHECKED EVERY SINGLE POST, AND I CANNOT FIND THE QUOTE YOU USED FROM ME? NOW WE ALL SEE WH IS EXPOSED, CHEAP TAMIL TACTIC.

YOU ARE WORSE THAN A FOOL BECAUSE YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND ENGLISH. YOU SHOWED WHAT. DID YOU UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION I ASKED? I ASKED FOR THE PROOF, NOT FOR YOU TO RE TYPE IT. SHOW EVERYONE THE EXACT QUOTE USED BY GIVING US A POST NUMBER BY ME ON THIS TREAD

I think creating a township far away is good move but it should be more than 40km. How do you know what they will accept?

Makka,

nee oorla thana irukka? Renduthukkum enna sambandhamnnu unakku theriyadha? illa theriyadha madhiri nadikkiyo?

Avan hinduva iruntha enna? karunanidhi kooda thaan hindu,suresh raajan kooda than hindu,adhukku enna ippa?

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Please,dont lie randomly.Even a five year old kid wont buy this argument.

to which part of TN do u belong??? refer indian history for Brahmins supporting the English rulers. the history of christianity in southern district dates back around 2000years. yes many people converted to christianity during british rule for two reasons.1. to make themselves free from upper caste domination. 2. to gain/protect assets from british raj. but both of the cases do not apply for the southern districts. we were in harmony till the penetration of some F****** pentacost preachers and the rightwing hindu parties like BJP, VHP and RSS.

also remember these districts' literacy rate is above the Indian and States literacy average which is around 90% with KK 100% literacy. so yr arguement of conversion do not apply here.

the core reason for protest against KKNP from KK dist to my knowledge is the cancer rate. the cancer rate in the sothern districts are way higher. already IRE(Indian Rare Earth Limited) is suspected to be the cause. atleast one death in the family will be due to cancer in our district. that is the reason why christian missionaries started the first cancer center of south india in Neyoor.

AND WE ARE NOT READY TO TAKE ANY CHANCES. WE DONT WANT TO BE REFUGEES.

DNA investigations: Deaths confirm cancer risk near N-reactors - Mumbai - DNA

leave natural disasters can somebody give 100% assurance that there will not be Human errors? if it is so safe why Russians are not ready to take liability??? but all u people care about is 15k crores but you people forgot 1.76L crore spectrum, 70k crore CWG drama, $1.4trillion black money, etc. and life's of ~1.2million people is nothing???!!! so much for brotherhood.

Back
Top Bottom