What's new

India spending Rs:19 Billion on media targeting Kalabagh Dam & for Terrorism in Pakistan | IB Source

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PA passes Rs 21.67bn supplementary budget

27 June, 2014

hall_pa.jpg

LAHORE: The Punjab Assembly (PA) on Thursday passed the Rs 21.67 billion supplementary budget for 2013-14 with a majority vote while the House was once again echoed with issues of a separate southern Punjab province, local government elections and Kalabagh dam construction.

The opposition moved four cut motions on demands for grants for the supplementary budget but the House rejected all of them with a majority vote. Anyhow, the opposition strongly opposed allocation of extra amounts under 41 heads of the provincial government.

Speaking in favour of cut motions, opposition members, including Ahmad Khan Bhachhar, Dr Waseem Akhtar, Rahila Anwar, Arif Abbasi, and Sadia Sohail Rana, highlighted various other issues. While they called the budget "a bureaucratic document", they held discussion on it as "a cosmetic exercise".

PTI's Ahmad Khan Bhachhar said that a decision about the right or wrong construction of Kalabagh dam should be made. He said that due to shortage of water, country's crops, especially wheat and cotton, would suffer in coming years if Kalabagh dam was not built.

Supporting the demand for construction of Kalabagh dam, JI's Dr Waseem Akhtar said that India was involved in 'Water Terrorism' against Pakistan after constructing dams on Indus, Chenab and Jhelum Rivers. He maintained that India also wanted to desert the agriculture lands of Pakistan in order to destroy its economy. He said that a director of the Intelligence Bureau (IB) had told him in an exclusive meeting in Islamabad that India was investing around Rs 19 billion on media campaigns against Kalabagh dam and also on separatists of Balochistan Province.

He said that Jamaat Ali Shah, former Indus Water Commissioner of Pakistan, was a traitor, who had silently sold out water of Pakistani rivers to India to construct dams.

He said that Shah had run away and that no one had asked him anything in this regard. He also warned that India was making a conspiracy in association with the Afghan government to withhold the water of Kabul River to make the Pakistani lands deserted.

Dr Akhtar also demanded the speaker to restore the parliamentary committee on Kalabagh dam for developing a consensus among all of the four provinces to construct the dam in order to fulfill water and electricity needs of the country.

He also said that southern Punjab areas were backward because they were ignored in allocation of funds for development projects. He said that the previous Punjab Assembly had already passed a resolution in favour of establishment of a separate province of Southern Punjab and Bahawalpur to fulfill the demands of the people of those areas.

PTI's Arif Abasi demanded the government to hold local government elections to improve the municipality system and also to use the municipality funds in an efficient and productive manner. He said that municipalities were not using the public money on development scheme properly.

Earlier, the session started one hour and one minute late to its scheduled time of 10am. After completing the agenda, Finance Minister Mian Mujtaba Shujaur Rehman announced two-month salary as bonus for employees of the PA secretariat. Later, the speaker prorogued the session for indefinite period.

PA passes Rs 21.67bn supplementary budget - PakTribune

Who is the director of the IB?

Why he gives news to JI leader and not the government.

Why our intelligence services have so many open holes that information leaks out to wrong people or wrong time.

Why our intelligence services have so many open holes that information leaks out to wrong people or wrong time.

IF and that is a very big IF, you have the guts, Mr.Arm chair think tank, go and ask this guy these very questions you asked here!!

559778-AftabSultan-1370536245-119-640x480.JPG

Last edited:
IF and that is a very big IF, you have the guts, Mr.Arm chair think tank, go and ask this guy these very questions you asked here!!

559778-AftabSultan-1370536245-119-640x480.JPG

You don't need to put iffs and butts bro.

He is our officer not a TTP mafioso,

our generals and officers are gentlemen. FYI>

Thank you

You don't need to put iffs and butts bro.

He is our officer not a TTP mafioso,

our generals and officers are gentlemen. FYI>

Thank you

Had you known the intricacies of politics, you wouldn't have asked such silly questions. It doesn't suit your rank (on this forum)

Had you known the intricacies of politics, you wouldn't have asked such silly questions. It doesn't suit your rank (on this forum)

Naser bro,

I respect you. So no need to get angry with of all the people! Me!

I do not like when 2-bit politicians drag our officers into their petty fights. That's all.

If IB has the report, it should not be shared with someone who may not even have classified clearances.

And even if he did, he should not be discussing the report openly unless it is first released by IB.

Not sure if you are familiar with handling classified info.

Peace

Fauj saheb, you should read carefully before banging the keyboard. Your answer lies in the same paragraph.

Fauj saheb, you should read carefully before banging the keyboard. Your answer lies in the same paragraph.

bro I did try.

Which part?

19 billion seriously, why would we put 19 billion in Pakistan if we can use it to build another dam on the rivers and make the prospect of constructing the kalbagh dam fruitless?

valid point.

One of the key points is that Asif Zardari ex PM's own party PPP has come out strongly against KBD.

In light of such opposition, blame should be on us the Pakistanis.

Not on some cooked up theory based on India.

Naser bro,

I respect you. So no need to get angry with of all the people! Me!

I do not like when 2-bit politicians drag our officers into their petty fights. That's all.

If IB has the report, it should not be shared with someone who may not even have classified clearances.

And even if he did, he should not be discussing the report openly unless it is first released by IB.

Not sure if you are familiar with handling classified info.

Peace

Well irrespective of whether I'm aware of how classified info should be handled or not, this is open knowledge that India is involved to a very great extent in the terrorism Pakistan is facing today.

JI is politically insignificant, every tom, dick and harry knows that! Knowing first hand how our agencies work, this info was most probably a planned leak. Quite possibly to pressurize NS to clean up his act!

Bro you need to read between the lines!!

Well irrespective of whether I'm aware of how classified info should be handled or not, this is open knowledge that India is involved to a very great extent in the terrorism Pakistan is facing today.

JI is politically insignificant, every tom, dick and harry knows that! Knowing first hand how our agencies work, this info was most probably a planned leak. Quite possibly to pressurize NS to clean up his act!

Bro you need to read between the lines!!

Sorry . I have always tried to avoid discussing conspiracy theories.

These theories have really hurt our nation.

Every other Akram and Abdullah claims to have a leak from Army generals. This is not fair to the generals and not at all to our nation.

OK I can imagine Indians supporting BLA.

However BLA is tiny. We can outspend Indians.

And for crying out loud, catch the crooks who channel money from Indians to BLA.

In this day and age it should not be that difficult.

If the general sahibs know for sure, I'll tell you they would caught the guys already.

Hope you understand.

propaganda again.

we have no money to make dams ourselves and with economy growing at 5 % we have better things to do with 19 billion rupees than that.

bro I did try.

Which part?

valid point.

One of the key points is that Asif Zardari ex PM's own party PPP has come out strongly against KBD.

In light of such opposition, blame should be on us the Pakistanis.

Not on some cooked up theory based on India.

TO blame Pakistanis - Absolutely justified. We should have put our foot down and built the dam, in the interest of the greater good.

TO Exonerate India - Too premature, keep in mind PKR 19Bn = $193million. When you convert it in $'s the figure doesn't seem so ridiculous.

As far as India is concerned no conspiracy theory would be too far from the truth.

Your open mindedness is really appreciated!! Thanks!!!

I apologize if I came off to harsh initially.

Sorry . I tried to avoid discussing conspiracy theories.

These theories have really hurt our nation.

Every other Akram and Abdullah claims to have a leak from Army generals. This is not fair to the generals and not at all to our nation.

OK I can imagine Indians supporting BLA.

However BLA is tiny. We can outspend Indians.

And for crying out loud, catch the crooks who channel money from Indians to BLA.

In this day and age it should not be that difficult.

If the general sahibs know for sure, I'll tell you they would caught the guys already.

Hope you understand.

its difficult as there is no funding,,,none.

Back
Top Bottom