What's new

India shows Pakistan phobia, deports 72 years old Pakistani artist Muneeza Hashmi

You're an abusive old fart without any respect for others and their opinions. This kind of condescending and arrogant behaviour won't get you really far. Learn to behave. Here we (excl. you) fight on one thread and agree on the other, that's the nature of interaction and freedom here... If you don't agree...just agree to disagree and post your opinion and move forward...don't get personal or I can assure you.. your stay is going to be a short lived... So stop hurling personal insults.. take it as an advice..

I just posted my opinion. You're all Islamic extremists and fake Pakistani nationalists. When India insults a person of your country, you don't celebrate it. You stay united and condemn it.

Learn to keep your internal issues at home. She might be a "libetard" in your eyes, but internationally she's a Pakistani regardless. And when the world see's other Pakistanis laughing and rejoicing at something as childish and stupid as this, it only reflects POORLY on Pakistan.

It's a shame that you have Muhammad Ali Jinnah in your DP. If he were around, he'd probably slap you across the face a few times.

I just posted my opinion. You're all Islamic extremists and fake Pakistani nationalists. When India insults a person of your country, you don't celebrate it. You stay united and condemn it.

Learn to keep your internal issues at home. She might be a "libetard" in your eyes, but internationally she's a Pakistani regardless. And when the world see's other Pakistanis laughing and rejoicing at something as childish and stupid as this, it only reflects POORLY on Pakistan.

It's a shame that you have Muhammad Ali Jinnah in your DP. If he were around, he'd probably slap you across the face a few times.
Shameless sons of bitche libturds like you are a disgrace for the country. If she had an iota of sensitivity for the sentiments of the nation...she would never disgrace the country by going to India especially under current situation. But she, like all libtards, is an opportunist and selfish person who has no regards for the country and sentiments of the people, went there uninvited and got herself disgraced...Libtards like Waqas Goraya, Nasir Jibran and many other bark and defame the country day in and day out....and you're defending those sons of bitches...lakh di lanat on you...

Last edited:
Indians are the most pathetic society in terms of hospitality while Pakistan's one of the best. Anyone remember teams of Pakistani exchange students being sent back by the Indian government because its army of 45k RSS chachas got too angry?

B250D306-68C5-487B-A9AC-5D0AA6C35952.gif

Unfortunately, this is the state of Pakistan. False ideals and extremism abound along with a complete destruction of the very idea the state was built upon. A great man like Faiz who loved this country and the idea it espoused is going to be called Murtid.

Fake narratives on the idea of Pakistan by the very people who called it Kafiristan.. sometimes it is best that a nuclear war occurs so this disaster of a country and the barbarians next to it wipe each other out.

You're an abusive old fart without any respect for others and their opinions. This kind of condescending and arrogant behaviour won't get you really far. Learn to behave. Here we (excl. you) fight on one thread and agree on the other, that's the nature of interaction and freedom here... If you don't agree...just agree to disagree and post your opinion and move forward...don't get personal or I can assure you.. your stay is going to be a short lived... So stop hurling personal insults.. take it as an advice..

Please Don't Humiliate Him Indians Are Doing This Job Wonderfully Well

well Indian's have one of the smallest penis sizes in the world, so it's no wonder we have never felt it :toast_sign:

Yes And Ours Is So Big We Just Put In Kashmir and Khalistan The ***ndians Start Screaming:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 474168
Unfortunately, this is the state of Pakistan. False ideals and extremism abound along with a complete destruction of the very idea the state was built upon. A great man like Faiz who loved this country and the idea it espoused is going to be called Murtid.

Fake narratives on the idea of Pakistan by the very people who called it Kafiristan.. sometimes it is best that a nuclear war occurs so this disaster of a country and the barbarians next to it wipe each other out.
Mate, it is not about Faiz ... and nobody is calling him Murtid... But when situation is so tense between the two countries...why do these people go india especially under such circumstances? It is not about religion but about national honour and dignity is something every one should respect. How and why the hell you people drag religion into everything. That's really disappointing especially coming from you: a title holder and such a senior person..you can read my posts on this thread and no where I mentioned about religion. Rather this idiot who you gave a positive rating (very very unfortunate) labelled everyone an Islamist. So he started labelling people.

Last edited:
Remember, it is RSS which is ruling India, now. They can do anything. Latest is postal votes found in a RSS/BJP owned hotel in Badami, Karnataka. EVM malfunctioning to keep votes for RSS (BJP), branding Muslims, Christians and other kafirs as anti-national. These are the sons of golwalkar and savarkar who are ruling now. Yes, Hindus are to be blamed for electing them to power. They had fallen for Hindutva propaganda.

Mate, it is not about Faiz ... and nobody is calling him Murtid... But when situation is so tense between the two countries...why do these people go india especially under such circumstances? It is not about religion but about national honour and dignity is something every one should respect. How and why the hell you people drag religion into everything. That's really disappointing especially coming from you: a title holder and such a senior person..you can read my posts on this thread and no where I mentioned about religion. Rather this idiot who you gave a positive rating (very very unfortunate) labelled everyone an Islamist. So he started labelling people.
What does going to India have to do with being a traitor?
Drag religion? You are getting all snotty about “liberals” as if this lady is in the same league as Mathira?
It is unfortunate that you cannot see beyond two shades of people. We have religion being abused for everything from murder to pedophilia and rape; on a scale a thousand times more than any half naked actress here willing to open her bosoms to an Indian actor; yet those lizard like scum are considered equal to the prophet and ignored but these “liberals” who at best get Pakistan made fun of on twitter are the worst??

And this lady who isn’t even in the league was going there for a literary reason is being admonished as someone worse than the APS terrorists who I can write as guarantee will be called Shaheeds soon by the very people we cannot dare say a thing about and invite for khutbas on Navy ships.

Laanat hau aisi qaum par aur mulk par.

I gave a positive title because it was something I agreed with, not award him the Tamgha e Basalat(usually given for making new gardens on army bases)
Expect out of a title holder my foot, I am no ones toady or in for popularity contest, you all can take these titles and go shove it up your behinds if somehow that helps improve your situation.

What does going to India have to do with being a traitor?
Drag religion? You are getting all snotty about “liberals” as if this lady is in the same league as Mathira?
It is unfortunate that you cannot see beyond two shades of people. We have religion being abused for everything from murder to pedophilia and rape; on a scale a thousand times more than any half naked actress here willing to open her bosoms to an Indian actor; yet those lizard like scum are considered equal to the prophet and ignored but these “liberals” who at best get Pakistan made fun of on twitter are the worst??

And this lady who isn’t even in the league was going there for a literary reason is being admonished as someone worse than the APS terrorists who I can write as guarantee will be called Shaheeds soon by the very people we cannot dare say a thing about and invite for khutbas on Navy ships.

Laanat hau aisi qaum par aur mulk par.

I gave a positive title because it was something I agreed with, not award him the Tamgha e Basalat(usually given for making new gardens on army bases)
Expect out of a title holder my foot, I am no ones toady or in for popularity contest, you all can take these titles and go shove it up your behinds if somehow that helps improve your situation.

You're all over the place and being dishonest at the same time...Where were you when I condemned the pedophilia in Kasur and demanded captial punishment for the culprits regardless. I didn't equate her to any actress or model girl at all ...
I don't need any titles on this forum and that I made this decision very deliberately so it gives me the freedom to say whatever I want regardless of seeking anyone's applause. The titles I need, I already have and those are not virtual.
For me the only thing is that some people do not think about the nation and country and put their personal gains ahead of their country's interests.

You're all over the place and being dishonest at the same time...Where were you when I condemned the pedophilia in Kasur and demanded captial punishment for the culprits regardless. I didn't equate her to any actress or model girl at all ...
I don't need any titles on this forum and that I made this decision very deliberately so it gives me the freedom to say whatever I want regardless of seeking anyone's applause. The titles I need, I already have and those are not virtual.
For me the only thing is that some people do not think about the nation and country and put their personal gains ahead of their country's interests.
There is no dishonesty here, its plain highlighting this “liberal” paintjob as if anything anti-Pakistan comes from that quarter.
I am not all over the place for no reason, I find it dishonest that someone from a literary background is branded traitor and wajib ul qatal when the rest is ignored so easily.

As for where was I, please...

There is no national interest being subverted when a lady goes for an literary conference.
If there was national interest then PCB should all be hanged considering the insults being hurled at them by BCCI.

Yet somehow this Lady has done Gunah e Kabira while the Pauji leadership who told our pilots to stand down on May 11 are still majazi Khuda.

Ever seen a pilot in tears? I have. When they narrate they felt like tearing their ranks off as they are told to let foriegn helicopters fly undeterred in our airspace.

Oh btw, see the many Indians on this forum and them spounting their BS and propoganda? Yet we are all here trying to see if we can debate them yet none of us is a “liberal” or traitor.
Ab bechare webby pe ma charhai kar deejiye ke he is running forum for Indian ad revenue- ye ilzam bhi le chuke hain ham.

So lets agree that the usual “liberal” traitors does not apply in this case.

There is no dishonesty here, its plain highlighting this “liberal” paintjob as if anything anti-Pakistan comes from that quarter.
I am not all over the place for no reason, I find it dishonest that someone from a literary background is branded traitor and wajib ul qatal when the rest is ignored so easily.

As for where was I, please...

There is no national interest being subverted when a lady goes for an literary conference.
If there was national interest then PCB should all be hanged considering the insults being hurled at them by BCCI.

Yet somehow this Lady has done Gunah e Kabira while the Pauji leadership who told our pilots to stand down on May 11 are still majazi Khuda.

Ever seen a pilot in tears? I have. When they narrate they felt like tearing their ranks off as they are told to let foriegn helicopters fly undeterred in our airspace.

Oh btw, see the many Indians on this forum and them spounting their BS and propoganda? Yet we are all here trying to see if we can debate them yet none of us is a “liberal” or traitor.
Ab bechare webby pe ma charhai kar deejiye ke he is running forum for Indian ad revenue- ye ilzam bhi le chuke hain ham.

So lets agree that the usual “liberal” traitors does not apply in this case.
Mate, you're a moderator and you have access to all on this forum right? so please point a single post of mine where I said she is a traitor...all I said her timing to visit India was bad ...I'm not even against visits when the relations are normal and our people get at least a positive response. Did it make me pleased when she got insulted ...no not all...my messages have an undertone of sarcasm.. and why I praised Modi because he has failed the "amman ka tamasha" which was harming our country more than Modi can ever do. I have on multiple times condemned extremist Mullahs and wondered why people like burqa maulvi still alive or at least free to walk.
I even clearly opposed Khadim Hussain Rizvi for his abusive language and @django knows it...
I wish this lady all the best and respect but she has to guard her own respect ...Definitely now Pakistani govt should take up this issue and make a decision to ban all visas for Indians whatsoever TFO.. and yeah do not abuse the whole country PLEASE. @Oscar can you explain May 11...since I don't know about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom