What's new

India should take better care of Tamils in Sri Lanka - Modi

Please I beg to you all Indians don't fcuk with the Lankans ..... I still haven't recovered from this ....

cheerleaders.jpg

It was ICC's fault. They hired some girls from a rural area for a cheap price. Without training them properly, they sent those girls as cheerleaders. Blame corruption of ICC not Sri Lanka.

triple post
Come on brother ...... it was just a silly comment. I didn't meant in an offensive way. It was in no way disrespecting towards Lankan girls. If you felt like that then my apologies.

Come on brother ...... it was just a silly comment. I didn't meant in an offensive way. It was in no way disrespecting towards Lankan girls. If you felt like that then my apologies.

Put the looks aside their performance was very bad. Actually most of the Lankans also think this happened as a result of government's corruption when it was ICC that was corrupted. There's nothing wrong with your post, I thought you also misunderstood what happened there.

Put the looks aside their performance was very bad. Actually most of the Lankans also think this happened as a result of government's corruption when it was ICC that was corrupted. There's nothing wrong with your post, I thought you also misunderstood what happened there.

Well if I am not wrong ICC was headed by an Indian around that time wasn't it?

I hope Modi will take all those Tamil brothers of his to India then

I hope Modi will take all those Tamil brothers of his to India then

Why would we take them to India ??

SriLanka is their motherland . Tamils have as right as a Sinhala in Srilanka .

India has take those who are(if they'r) INDIANS INDIANS INDIANS.

Only Indians

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom