What's new

India should learn a lesson from Pak army

Pakistan just showed the difference between Indian Army and our Army we believe in Living with dignity and to die with honour

Pakistan just showed the difference between Indian Army and our Army we believe in Living with dignity and to die with honour
Do you have this mental growth problem are what?

Ties and realtion ship between India and Pakistan are improving and we both are doing good at each others court to avoid confrontation.
There has been thanks message from a lot of Indian members and you fail to see it as you have a selective blindness towards anyting that aguments our relationship

Oh I forgot!! You belong to elite group that wants to rule over Indian right.

at that time the aircraft didnt obey IAF , now we followed the instructions of PA/PAF .

The mutilated bodies which we got back during kargil war is a glaring example of that.... we all know who has honour.

I mean who are we fooling with ?

Yar ap ka jo mean hai lakin aik bat hai k India bazz nai ata.........

Yar ap ka jo mean hai lakin aik bat hai k India bazz nai ata.........

pehle aap log baaz aajao. IA se kyon compare kar rahe ho ? PA ne accha kaam kiya hai. Us cheez ko saraho... faltu ke comparison mein mat pado bas.

pehle aap log baaz aajao. IA se kyon compare kar rahe ho ? PA ne accha kaam kiya hai. Us cheez ko saraho... faltu ke comparison mein mat pado bas.
Brother Humra tarf se kabi aisa waqia hua hai hum n hemsha dosti m pehal ki hai.

The situation in 99 and now are different... I dont think during kargil if the same chopper crossed the other side Pak would show such kind of Good deeds ....Anyways Thanx pakistani people and pakistan as a whole....

Back
Top Bottom