What's new

India should lead the world economy: Italy's Economic Development Minister

China's foreign reserve accounts for 30% of the world's total,but I think we should use our money wisely this time.

Italy have a corrupt pervert in charge of their country. They are on the brink of collapse and need friends from anywhere. I can see them sucking up to India because very soon they will need a bail out or 2. The problem no one has seen is the fact that the Greece market is only 1 to 2% of the total EU turnover and is creating so much havoc through the global economic climate. Imagine when the sh*t hits the fan with the Italians. The Indians should say " Thanks for the compliment but we will keep our money in other fields."

Our main business partner in Europe is Germany, and they are capable enough to save themselves.

And bailing out those South European nations has nothing to do with our national interests.

It is an utter shame that a country which gave the world its first machines and industrial production as well as water delivery is associated with such shallow levels of NDTV trolling!

How many Europeans are expecting India to bail them out?? Wait, first it should be Indians which need bailout from povery and ****** living standards!

first of all bail out asif salman :woot:

A guy who is suffering from jaundice sees everything in yellow.;)

Our main business partner in Europe is Germany, and they are capable enough to save themselves.

And bailing out those South European nations has nothing to do with our interests.

Agree - but at the same time China would want to moniter the situation because they are interested in their customers not going bust. It is so so ironic that the super powerful Europeans are having to take their begging bowls around to countries that in the last 30 years have treated with content and as 2nd class citizens. How ironic!?

List of countries by foreign exchange reserves
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

F_KOIJK9NJXGPB1NM4JIM.jpg

OK I'll rephrase:

Now Indians are starting threads, on how India will run the entire global economy. :rofl:

The implication is quite clear when you start a thread like this. It's not because you are being humble, but because you are being incredible.

India is perfectly capable of doing what u have mentioned here,but whether it will or not god only knows.

With the numerous social, political, economical, security problems that India has, I don't think it is ready to lead the world.

I dont think there are numerous,just a few like anyone else and i dont want to lead the world and all.Just be a very powerful no.2 to China.

It is an utter shame that a country which gave the world its first machines and industrial production as well as water delivery is associated with such shallow levels of NDTV trolling!

How many Europeans are expecting India to bail them out?? Wait, first it should be Indians which need bailout from povery and ****** living standards!

thats the most brainless post disguised under jargons.somebozo is quite some buzzoff.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

We have already digested a lot of BS comments about us like how we can only copy and paste and we can't innovate by ourselves.

Such little comment is very easy to digest. :D

it is true man.

History repeats itself
Scene 1) usa ---------- has Hollywood, democracy, free media
India--------- has bollywood, democracy , free media

Scene 2) Soviet union ---------Communist , was much ahead in every field compare to usa.
China ----------Communist , is much ahead in every field compare to india.
Result
Scene 3) Soviet union broke in many 15 contries
dalai lama sir its time to celebrate now Tibet will free

:victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:

Back
Top Bottom