What's new

India should have sought Sri Lanka's suspension from Commonwealth: BJP

It is the BJP leaders who visited the war torn parts of SL (Tamil Dominated areas) and the visit was particularly aimed at rehabilitation of SL Tamils who were affected by the War.

It is wrong to assume that India neglected SL Tamils after arming them, as you said earlier in your posts. GOI has changed the policy of violence to more civilized one.

Dude post after post in various threads you have been saying that GOI is doing this and doing that - provide some supporting evidences for your lofty claims .it has been 4 years since the end of war - Indian defence assets were used during war with a promise for 13th amendment - how long do you think SL Tamils have to wait? And no one trusts GOI in TN.

Dude post after post in various threads you have been saying that GOI is doing this and doing that - provide some supporting evidences for your lofty claims .it has been 4 years since the end of war - Indian defence assets were used during war with a promise for 13th amendment - how long do you think SL Tamils have to wait? And no one trusts GOI in TN.

Majority of Sri Lankans will decide what we need, it's not India or Indians business to involve matters of another country.

Majority of Sri Lankans will decide what we need, it's not India or Indians business to involve matters of another country.

Rajapakshe should have fought the war alone or with his friends from China and Pakistan alone. He did not and used Indian naval assets after promising GOI with 13 th amendment promise - so he need to abide by the promise he made not to mention the pledge what SL did as part of Rajiv-Wardene accord. Now SL can't claim it is its own business.

Given a chance I understand the SL "majority" will decide and we have seen how they decide wrt Tamils and more recently with the SL Muslims.

India has more clout in the commonwealth than Great Britaiin. It's like the BCCI- everyone knows who calls the shots. India need not 'seek' anything. When we want it, we can do it.

Rajapakshe should have fought the war alone or with his friends from China and Pakistan alone. He did not and used Indian naval assets after promising GOI with 13 th amendment promise - so he need to abide by the promise he made not to mention the pledge what SL did as part of Rajiv-Wardene accord. Now SL can't claim it is its own business.

I have mentioned few times on PDF 13 th amendment is functioning since decades with out some features, Northern province election will held in this year. Eastern province election is over and President's party won it. There won't be special features to one province, all provinces are the same and all the provinces will enjoy the same features. Tamils aren't living in North only keep that in your mind. Sri Lanka belongs to Sri Lankans keep that in your mind too.

Not only him(from AP) but many other BJP supporters were of same opinion.............Now their leaders have changed the Goal post..................Hence change in him and so will be with many others......................

I have mentioned few times on PDF 13 th amendment is functioning since decades with out some features, Northern province election will held in this year. Eastern province election is over and President's party won it. There won't be special features to one province, all provinces are the same and all the provinces will enjoy the same features. Tamils aren't living in North only keep that in your mind. Sri Lanka belongs to Sri Lankans keep that in your mind too.

SL belongs to Srilankans - no doubt about it - but SL has pledged it's independent foreign policy to India once it signed the 1987 accord. India had since then invested lots - Lives of Indian soldiers not to mention the life of an ex-pm and the naval assets used more recently in the SL war. Now you can't claim it as your internal business.

SL belongs to Srilankans - no doubt about it - but SL has pledged it's independent foreign policy to India once it signed the 1987 accord. India had since then invested lots - Lives of Indian soldiers not to mention the life of an ex-pm and the naval assets used more recently in the SL war. Now you can't claim it as your internal business.

Indian trained Tamil terror group is the major investment India did.
It's our constitution dude, we are the people who change it, who maintain it or who destroy it.

Black July? Go and read what had happened.

It seems a lot of people are scared about BBS. Sure, There are some economic failures in the country but not worst country in the region which can't provide basic facilities to people or not contain massive slums which some of countries have in the region. lol

Yeah I've read about that horrific incident of state sponsored terrorism..How Jeyawardene said "If I starve the Tamilians, the people would like it", how how he incited the sinhala chauvinists to riot and kill thousands of innocent Tamilians which actually precipitated the insurgency.

And as I said the sinhalas have not learnt the lesson. They have let triumphalism get to their head and the nepotic Rajapaksa clan is using that hide their economic failures and dictatorial attitude.

It's our constitution dude, we are the people who change it, who maintain it or who destroy it.

At least we agree on the first point - the same argument I use with my fellow Indians. As for the second, you can as we have a spineless not to mention vengeful politicians ruling at the center.

Yeah I've read about that horrific incident of state sponsored terrorism..How Jeyawardene said "If I starve the Tamilians, the people would like it", how how he incited the sinhala chauvinists to riot and kill thousands of innocent Tamilians which actually precipitated the insurgency.

And as I said the sinhalas have not learnt the lesson. They have let triumphalism get to their head and the nepotic Rajapaksa clan is using that hide their economic failures and dictatorial attitude.

Black July major incident was Tamil Tiger terrorists killing 13 soldiers, it leads to riots. Always try to read full story!

It is the BJP leaders who visited the war torn parts of SL (Tamil Dominated areas) and the visit was particularly aimed at rehabilitation of SL Tamils who were affected by the War.

It is wrong to assume that India neglected SL Tamils after arming them, as you said earlier in your posts. GOI has changed the policy of violence to more civilized one.

You did not understand what he said - he was referring to the arming of the genocidal Lankan regime which indulged in mass ethnic cleansing of the Tamil civilians and the Indian Govt's shielding of the regime.

Tell that your President who promised 13th Amendment PLUS to be implemented. Is in the blood of Sinhalas to go back on promises made by their president ? But then again when the Defence Sec of the country is one who is supporting extremist chauvinist groups like BBS who go about attacking minorites anything is possible.

I have mentioned few times on PDF 13 th amendment is functioning since decades with out some features, Northern province election will held in this year.

Haha bullshit.

What Rajapaksa promised was not 13th Amendment but 13th Amendment PLUS.

But then what they do is pass bills like the Divi Neguma Bill which actually reduces existing power of provinces and then act like a dictator impeaching the Chief justice who pointed out that it was unconstitutional.

Black July major incident was Tamil Tiger terrorists killing 13 soldiers, it leads to riots. Always try to read full story!

I would want to see how Pakistanis would react to your statement here. LTTE killed soldiers and you guys killed upto 3000 innocent Tamils in riots. The Pakistanis blame Modi and think of him as hitler for the subsequent riots when 59 innocent Hindus were killed in Godhra not to mention that disproportionate Hindus were killed as well in the riots.

Tell that your President who promised 13th Amendment PLUS to be implemented. Is in the blood of Sinhalas to go back on promises made by their president ? But then again when the Defence Sec of the country is one who is supporting extremist chauvinist groups like BBS who go about attacking minorites anything is possible.

I heard president is busy with 19 th Amendment,PLUS will get for sure. LOL

Not when you President and his two brothers came to New Delhi to beg its support .

Back
Top Bottom