What's new

India should have approached us directly: Pakistan

Srinivas

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Five years following the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks, Pakistani officials still believe that India should have approached their government, instead of going to the media.

“The first response of the Indian government was to go to the media. This move was perceived as a propaganda. Instead, we should have been directly approached,” said Jalil Abbas Jilani, foreign secretary, Pakistan. Jilani was speaking to a delegation of Indian journalists from Mumbai Press Club.

He also hinted that had India approached Pakistan through the right channel, its response would have been very different. Pakistan had initially denied any involvement in 26/11 terrorist attack or the presence of any Pakistani national in the 10-member terror squad that attacked the city.

India should have approached us directly: Pakistan - Mumbai - DNA

Diplomacy is the right way forward :cheers:

Last edited:
You can call your shit, sweets and eat it too. However, it will not become a fact!
same goes for your country too...

26/11 was carried out by pakistan....whole world knows about it.

I remember how pakistani media even said that osama's encounter was fake...the moment pakistan is caught red handed you declare it fake!

same goes for your country too...

26/11 was carried out by pakistan....whole world knows about it.

I remember how pakistani media even said that osama's encounter was fake...the moment pakistan is caught red handed you declare it fake!

OBL's raid was just as fake as 9/11. However, there is a major difference b/w the US and India, US can actually pull off a lot of things, almost everything, especially in Pakistan. India cannot do that and that is why they are found wanting.

You can call your shit, sweets and eat it too. However, it will not become a fact!
Stop embarrassing yourself as a Nation on the international front please. The only terrorists according to you guys are which are hurting Pakistan and no one else, that in itself explain how serious you are in tackling the terrorism. For every Indian died on 26/11 Pakistan lost in multiples of 10s since than and I don't see this trend stopping any time soon. On the contrary these PTI burgers are going to drag this nation further down in their attempt to prove how "YOUR TERRORISTS" are "SAHEEDS" and not the brave soldiers who laid their lives for the nation.
GODSPEED to Pakistan

What a joke....
If India would have approached Pakistan directly they would have given a standard answer... "We Didn't do it?"

I believe India did great work at diplomatic level to use that event as a leverage to prove to the world that Pakistan is a state sponsor of terrorism.

Five years following the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks, Pakistani officials still believe that India should have approached their government, instead of going to the media.

“The first response of the Indian government was to go to the media. This move was perceived as a propaganda. Instead, we should have been directly approached,” said Jalil Abbas Jilani, foreign secretary, Pakistan. Jilani was speaking to a delegation of Indian journalists from Mumbai Press Club.

He also hinted that had India approached Pakistan through the right channel, its response would have been very different. Pakistan had initially denied any involvement in 26/11 terrorist attack or the presence of any Pakistani national in the 10-member terror squad that attacked the city.

India should have approached us directly: Pakistan - Mumbai - DNA

Stop embarrassing yourself as a Nation on the international front please. The only terrorists according to you guys are which are hurting Pakistan and no one else, that in itself explain how serious you are in tackling the terrorism. For every Indian died on 26/11 Pakistan lost in multiples of 10s since than and I don't see this trend stopping any time soon. On the contrary these PTI burgers are going to drag this nation further down in their attempt to prove how "YOUR TERRORISTS" are "SAHEEDS" and not the brave soldiers who laid their lives for the nation.
GODSPEED to Pakistan

We consider everyone engaged in terrorism to be a terrorist, including RAW that carried out the false flag operations for which you most conveniently blame us as well as your military which is engaged in Kasmiri genocide. Can can have our sympathies, because we cannot do anything else....we cannot arrest your own agents living in your own country for you.

You compared the thousands of Pakistanis to the dozens of Indians that have been a target of terrorism very proudly which proves beyond doubt that you enjoy terrorism in Pakistan....especially the cases that are funded by RAW.

Oh Jao yaar apna kaam karoo

You guys do not have any guts, 26/11 was inside job and how many inside people you have put in jail ? Instead there are enough proofs that it was RAW behind it. as far as your proofs you have given they are bogus as well, anyone can get Pakistani made ,tooth past, mobile sims etc ...

if you have guts start a war . or shut the hell up....

Oh Jao yaar apna kaam karoo

You guys do not have any guts, 26/11 was inside job and how many inside people you have put in jail ? Instead there are enough proofs that it was RAW behind it. as far as your proofs you have given they are bogus as well, anyone can get Pakistani made ,tooth past, mobile sims etc ...

Leviza

Will you please stop posting such foolish posts??
Because many members read your name as levina and then blame me for your stupidities.
Please stop it........I said PLEASE:angry:

We consider everyone engaged in terrorism to be a terrorist, including RAW that carried out the false flag operations for which you most conveniently blame us as well as your military which is engaged in Kasmiri genocide. Can can have our sympathies, because we cannot do anything else....we cannot arrest your own agents living in your own country for you.
You compared the thousands of Pakistanis to the dozens of Indians that have been a target of terrorism very proudly which proves beyond doubt that you enjoy terrorism in Pakistan....especially the cases that are funded by RAW.

Well then I guess TTP menace in Pakistan is also a Big False Flag Op impeccably put forth by the BEST of Secret Services i.e. ISI to present itself as a victim of terrorism so that whenever any other country put some blame on Pakistan. they can conveniently lift their innocent face with teary eyes and say "look we are the biggest victim of terrorism ourselves."

And please save you sympathies for common Pakistanis, you guys need it more than we do. I don't enjoy terrorism, but blaming RAW for the short-sighted c0ckeyed policies of your previous leaders is going to put you further down the rabbit hole.

Do we need to send a Memo regarding WAR? Take a look around .... you guys are killing each other within your own country and yet it's not clear who the real enemy is.
Woh kya kahte hai angrezi mein ... haan
Saanp bhi mar jaye aur laathi bhi na tute !!!

Last edited:
Leviza

Will you please stop posting such foolish posts??
Because many members read your name as levina and then blame me for your stupidities.
Please stop it........I said PLEASE:angry:

is this my issue that people read my or your name wrong ?

you are posting rubbish stuff yourself and i give a damn...

All my posts have some meaning ...

Do we need to send a Memo regarding WAR? Take a look around .... you guys are killing each other within your own country and yet it's not clear who the real enemy is.
Woh kya kahte hai angrezi mein ... haan
Saanp bhi mar jaye aur laathi bhi na tute !!!

lol , then stop crying on what happened on 26/11 .... stop crying over everything , our countries are enemies and its not going to change... we will come over it and then its your turn again to pay back :)

You're inviting India to start a war? Are you aware of the consequences?

iam now fully sure now that pakistanis are fuddu in purest form...
war ? you indians do not have even guts to start a single thing and you saying start a war ? do you even know what this war is going to be like ?

BTW your post is reported for insulting a nation ...

lol , then stop crying on what happened on 26/11 .... stop crying over everything , our countries are enemies and its not going to change... we will come over it and then its your turn again to pay back :)
We will milk the cow for what its worth and for as long as we feel it's in our interest. Just because Pakistan doesn't know how to handle it's image in international arena it's not our fault. Till then keep on dreaming and waiting for the tides to turn in your favor.

Back
Top Bottom