What's new

India shot down its own helicopter while trying to target Pakistani jets, killing 7 – report

after Pakistani surgical strikes and shot-down Indian fighters . Indian foreign office briefing and Indian joint forces press briefing did not allowed media to ask questions . 27feb 2019 :lol::lol::lol::lol:
F770F36C-0B36-4FF9-AA57-E04B5D5CDA97.jpeg

9C7CC5F3-0CBD-45D7-BD93-CACCBC2F953E.jpeg

C6A69B2B-8261-4F2D-B21F-4B5E70D61693.jpeg

IAF pilots are not allowed to have beards, the pics which guys are sharing are pretty old.
Read this.

https://newsd.in/beard-not-acceptable-anyone-indian-air-force-sc/

In any case, all 3 pilots were with PA, where are the other two? Grow some balls and ask your army this

Again an old pic

https://newsd.in/beard-not-acceptable-anyone-indian-air-force-sc/

Since 2003, beards are banned for IAF pilots

2A331CB3-AF75-4B5D-8518-D90D4100BBFF.jpeg

Ask this man

He and others have beaten him up and handed him over to the Pakistani army. Then your Gafoor stated that the pilot was being treated in army hospital, then your PM Abdul stated two migs were brought down and both pilots captured. Don't ask me, ask them. But beware, you might dissapear like all others who ask tough questions to your army.
Well this is the mentality of a Indian ,just see how this man is trying to shape a evidence in India's favor which is clearly against them, the baba g siad he saw three parachutes one felt here and two were gone to Indian side of lOC, how come it favor a f16 shoot? Secondly we do have a Sikh Pilot in our custody which we have decided to Hand over Khalistan Government after 2020 referendum, till then he will be trained with other Sikh Pilots from Canada and around the world to join the Newly formed KAF , on Chinese J10 C and j20 , I have my own sources which I don't disclose and please PDF members don't ask me for sources, thank you for your corporation and consideration, ))))))))))))

So technical failure is replaced by mijjile...

Now next question is whoje mijjile??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom