What's new

India shot down its own helicopter while trying to target Pakistani jets, killing 7 – report

Good point, he recognized the pilot was Sikh because he had a beard. Surely the pilot wasn't wearing a turban. IAF pilots cannot have beards, but PAF pilots do have. Secondly he did show blood on his shirt which according to him was of that Sikh pilot. I hope he is recovering well in your Army hospital.

We here in Pakistan can differentiate very well between a sikh and a muslim

We are not like you who lynch people misjudging them for something else.

If he said he was a sikh then he is definitely a sikh. Ask your incompetent airforce what they are hiding from you now

Ask this man

He and others have beaten him up and handed him over to the Pakistani army. Then your Gafoor stated that the pilot was being treated in army hospital, then your PM Abdul stated two migs were brought down and both pilots captured. Don't ask me, ask them. But beware, you might dissapear like all others who ask tough questions to your army.
Chill bro its just a phase it shall pass too

meanwhile enjoy the ice its good for your burn injuries in prostrate
11214040_10206818007462456_483782972970634148_n.jpg

Did you saw that in your dreams? Never did the official statement state that the Mig went down for technical reasons. It did state that the pilot was MIA then added Pakistan has claimed that he is in there custody, we are verifying it. Try harder next time.

But Mr. Gafoor's statements were epic, 3.2.1.. pilots, also claimed one of them was being treated in a army hospital, then no F-16 were used, then few days back he claocla entire PAF fleet was on air..lolz
your country is a pathetic liar like your forces and gov and public nothing come true from a liar nation simply .you guys have no courge to accept defeat all is your media dancing liek monkey even when we break your face and have red nose

this is a victory look like in india
D0aIa_ZVAAAPWvc.jpg

Good point, he recognized the pilot was Sikh because he had a beard. Surely the pilot wasn't wearing a turban. IAF pilots cannot have beards, but PAF pilots do have. Secondly he did show blood on his shirt which according to him was of that Sikh pilot. I hope he is recovering well in your Army hospital.
sounds cool bro
Air_Cmde_RS-Sodhi_with_son-520x245.jpg

epic fail...:omghaha: :lol:
1410735865575_wps_1_9D4741C10FCFD6403103B81C7.jpg

your country is a pathetic liar like your forces and gov and public nothing come true from a liar nation simply .you guys have no courge to accept defeat all is your media dancing liek monkey even when we break your face and have red nose

this is a victory look like in india
D0aIa_ZVAAAPWvc.jpg

C'mon have some guts and ask your army some questions now. There are multiple eye witness accounts which state there were 3 pilots who landed on Pakistani site the DG Gafoor himself accepted that. Have some shame now

You are lying through your teeth, Sikhs do keep beards and off course they cannot wear a big Turban as then helmet cannot be worn, but wear a smaller turban (really a scarf that covers your hair) since it manages the hair better. They then wear the helmet over this inner lining.

Joetey1-a.jpg

more details here...
https://www.quora.com/How-do-Sikh-fighter-pilots-wear-helmets

These guys were saying on the day of 27 February that Abhinandan can't be an Indian pilot since in IAF no one is allowed to have such mustache :lol:
these are same guys whom were saying 300 guys killed:lol:

C'mon have some guts and ask your army some questions now. There are multiple eye witness accounts which state there were 3 pilots who landed on Pakistani site the DG Gafoor himself accepted that. Have some shame now
our army said it clear we shot down 2 jets a su-30 and mig-21 yes 3 pilots come down two from su-30 and 1 from mig-21

I am not any expert but I have a question :raise:

Has anyone ever seen a missile destroy a helicopter after it had crashed? Obviously you Indian had fired the missile before the crash to take down your own helicopter.

one is indian abhinonedone, the other is a sikh...both indians. :lol:

You guys settle for too little, helicopter crash for atlantique, 1 pilot for 90,000 POWs
Pows vs 1000 years of hindu humiliation/slavery.

No wonder 71 is your last solace like a little stray.

As for chopper, and abinonedone & su-30 chumak chalo who was shot down.

Specially the chopper with its crew and passengers.. payback is a b1tch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom