What's new

India sets up fake Pakistani check-post in IOK to stage false flag operation

15 special force commandos slaughtered 11 villagers in their sleep in a village named Kaluchak,
If that true waoo what Khusra commandos they sent, instead of attacking mujahideen or Army they killed 15 innocent civilians.

You have some shame?

If that true waoo what Khusra commandos they sent, instead of attacking mujahideen or Army they killed 15 innocent civilians.

You have some shame?
As I said, similar examples can be given for your side too. I didn't intentionally. And if you want to provoke me, try someone else.

As I said, similar examples can be given for your side too. I didn't intentionally. And if you want to provoke me, try someone else.
Lols we never kills civilians and never claimed that.

Lols we never kills civilians and never claimed that.
Indians didn't claim it. It was reported by a retired Pakistani general and he said head hunting is an old habit that the two sides have been engaging in(sic). What I am saying is claimed by neither side, at least officially.

Indians didn't claim it. It was reported by a retired Pakistani general and he said head hunting is an old habit that the two sides have been engaging in(sic). What I am saying is claimed by neither side, at least officially.
You are just portraying a coward barbaric evil force brave and adventurous but in fact they are paper tigers and kill only helpless poor peoples.

Do you believe surgical strikes story and their mythical invisible monkeys? if yes then consult some good psychologist.
You bloody forces claimed that they used big cats (Tiger or panther) urine to ward off dogs but when I tried they same just to confirm idiotic claim what I observes dogs and other animals of my area got agitated and try to surround they smell cloths from a distance and they are barking and shouting loud.....which proved if Indian army really came and used urine believe me from miles they would be detected.

But bloody strikes happened only on Modi's b@lls....

Last edited:
You are just portraying a coward barbaric evil force brave and adventurous but in fact they are paper tigers and kill only helpless poor peoples.

Do you believe surgical strikes story and their mythical invisible monkeys? if yes then consult some good psychologist.
You bloody forces claimed that they used big cats (Tiger or panther) urine to ward off dogs but when I tried they same just to confirm idiotic claim what I observes dogs and other animals of my area got agitated and try to surround they smell cloths from a distance and they are barking and shouting loud.....which proved if Indian army really came and used urine believe me from miles they would be detected.

But bloody strikes on happened on Modi's b@lls....
Not playing your game, mate. I am not new here Just check somewhere else.

In retaliation, 15 special force commandos slaughtered 11 villagers in their sleep in a village named Kaluchak, south of Chamb.
Indian Army wale woh Beghairat hen jo Masoom nehatai civilians ko maarte hen Aur uspe aise etrate hen Jese buhot bara Bahaduri ka kaam kiya ho.. #LantiKafir

You have some shame?
From what i recall there is similar incident linked with Ilyas Kashmiri who was sent by Mushy to retaliate for this attack and apprently he attacked Indiar Post and brought back head. (Unverified rumour)

There are many rumours but not confirmation

Indian Army wale woh Beghairat hen jo Masoom nehatai civilians ko maarte hen Aur uspe aise etrate hen Jese buhot bara Bahaduri ka kaam kiya ho.. #LantiKafir
These incidents came to be known when Pakistani general revealed it on condition of anonymity. And these are carried out by both armies. I don't know its true or not. Thats why I said in the beginning, "if their narratives are believed to be true".
But leave it. I dont blame you. I know how people on pdf read less and love to bang keyboards on their head more.

India's life is full of lie's, hatred, rapist, being cowards and off-course to top it all off Bollywood nach and ghana and BS lies in their news and movies about their armed forces making scores lolz what a shameful nation with pathetic armed forces lmao.

India sets up fake Pakistani check-post in IOK to stage false flag operation

Thij ij a real napak checks poht

Our mahan army will dishtroy it and make a movie for ush

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom