What's new

India set to deliver first defence export order, a warship to Mauritius

Let me just put this out there...Mauritius does not need a warship, not unless it wants to retake Diego Garcia from the US.

where-is-mauritius-on-the-world-map.jpg

For those who don't know where Mauritius is

Let me just put this out there...Mauritius does not need a warship, not unless it wants to retake Diego Garcia from the US.

We will make mauritius attack pakistan with it:lol::D:P

It needs sort of credible defense against pirates .. Since it's more prone there..

You should have informed them before they made the purchase - they could have saved $50 million.

By the way, this is an offshore patrol vessel for the Mauritian coast guard - hardly the type of "warship" that would be useful in wresting Diego Garcia from the USN.

These ships are useful for anti piracy operations and anti smuggling. Also useful for protection of coastal areas.

I believe the Mauritian coast guard already has such a vessel on loan from the Indians. And the coastal circumference is tiny...so I don't think they need too many vessels...what I have been told by some locals is that Mauritius needs more helicopters, for search and rescue and for disaster relief due to the annual cyclones.

You should have informed them before they made the purchase - they could have saved $50 million.

By the way, this is an offshore patrol vessel for the Mauritian coast guard - hardly the type of "warship" that would be useful in wresting Diego Garcia from the USN.

U don't get the plan of evil india,,we will attack pakistan from all sides now:devil:

Back
Top Bottom