What's new

India set to buy Barak-8 missile from Israel amid tensions with India |NewsX

The Indians emergency arms purchases continues. Indians are desperate at the moment.
As a result, their arms suppliers are happy to milk India.

After China's moves in Ladakh, Indians are buying land launched Barrak 8 missile defence system from Israel.

India is requesting immediate delivery from Israel.
According to the Indian media it is LRSAM (Long Range Surface to Air Missiles).
The earlier deal was for naval version, now the land based system is also ordered.

No no no, its not panic buying, it's planned and not reactive. Lol

Can you please tell me why dont muslims recognise Israel? Jerusalem is not Mecca and Medina and is not a holy place for Muslims so why are muslims fighting against jews over a simple Mosque like Al Aqsa?

Some muslims told me that Prophet Muhammad prayer at Al Aqsa mosque so what? It doesn't make it a holy city for Muslims.

It has been Solomon's temple so it belongs to Jews.

Most muslim countries have recognized israel except Pakistan and saudi and Afghanistan. Also al aqsa mosque is not just any mosque, its the first mosque on face of earth. Though its not like Makkah and Madinah, it still is holly for muslims. You should also study Islam to know that Prophets like Solomon AS and Moses AS and Jesus AS are all Prophets of Islam. Not believeing in a single Prophet would make a person non muslim. It also has to do with the fact that israel didn't exist and was forcefully created and expanded afyer WWII. Still they dnt give right to Palestinians to live.

Apart from Turkey part, rest is not possible.
Start with Palestinians, they are more close to India than to Pakistan. Despite knowing that India is a friend of Israel and not theirs. But who is going to tell them!!
Pakistan's diplomacy is abysmal.

Now come to the enemies of Israel, Egypt surrendered long time ago, signed peace treaty. Then came Jordan, it surrendered too. Recently, UAE, SA and other Gulf countries are submitting to Israel.

It lefts Iran and its proxies in Lebanon and Syria.
Pakistan has that much courage diplomatically and military to side with them!!

We are talking about people who start panicking on one phone call from USA.

I think my friend, you have to brush up on your knowledge.

Agree with the enemy of israel part, thats why i said if any left. Iran and its proxy and too problematic for Pakistan too and we cant arm them either.
Palestinians are itself divided into many groups, for example hammas, fatah, PLF etc i guess fatah supports india because they r liberal and mostly i think are israeli agents. We can still support groups in Palestine. I have met many Palestinians and they respect and love Pakistan.
Thinhs are heating up in MENA region, we might have to take sides soon and it will bring new issues and opportunities.

Most muslim countries have recognized israel except Pakistan and saudi and Afghanistan. Also al aqsa mosque is not just any mosque, its the first mosque on face of earth. Though its not like Makkah and Madinah, it still is holly for muslims. You should also study Islam to know that Prophets like Solomon AS and Moses AS and Jesus AS are all Prophets of Islam. Not believeing in a single Prophet would make a person non muslim. It also has to do with the fact that israel didn't exist and was forcefully created and expanded afyer WWII. Still they dnt give right to Palestinians to live.

Agree with the enemy of israel part, thats why i said if any left. Iran and its proxy and too problematic for Pakistan too and we cant arm them either.
Palestinians are itself divided into many groups, for example hammas, fatah, PLF etc i guess fatah supports india because they r liberal and mostly i think are israeli agents. We can still support groups in Palestine. I have met many Palestinians and they respect and love Pakistan.
Thinhs are heating up in MENA region, we might have to take sides soon and it will bring new issues and opportunities.
@T|/|T Occupation is common in human history. Muslims also occupied lands of non muslims in the past so should we ask muslims to return their land to its original owners?

Dassault Rafale, Israeli missiles, Russian fighters, American intelligence
It is indeed a great threat to China.

But I believe this is not the reason for the PLA’s withdrawal.

Back
Top Bottom