What's new

India set to build lab bigger than Cern

No offense either mate: Pakistan is where India was exactly 22 years ago, not a big gap to close!

If there are couple thousand of me(s) out there, it's all going to be OK :cheers:

Khan Sahib...no offense but you'd foOk us over twice as much ! :D

Only a Buttt can take us forward ! Remember all the great personalities of our age were all 'Buttts' - Iqbal, Ataturk, Jinnah Sahib, Nehru, Mao Tsetung, Nelson Mandela....need I even continue ?

Yara, don't blame the Canadians. They're pretty pacifist people (minus the hockey), pretty women, easy going culture, respectful........ I'll stop here before getting personal :drag:

Have you heard of Tarek Fatah ? Seems to be following the same line of reasoning !

Khan Sahib...no offense but you'd foOk us over twice as much ! :D

Only a Buttt can take us forward ! Remember all the great personalities of our age were all 'Buttts' - Iqbal, Ataturk, Jinnah Sahib, Nehru, Mao Tsetung, Nelson Mandela....need I even continue ?

Ooooo.. You meant buttttts in that sense :pop:

Ooooo.. You meant buttttts in that sense :pop:

This means war...Khan ! No one..and I do mean...no one except myself can crack jokes about my surname ! I'll forgive you this once because my friend Mullah Omar had a fondness for you when you were a kid *if you know what I mean...bachabazi* :D

Khan SahibHave you heard of Tarek Fatah ? Seems to be following the same line of reasoning !
He is one of the biggest *SOB* ever to have existed on the face of earth. I know him personally, my Tibetan Spaniel is far more intelligent than that fool. He is already screwed by the Allmighty, he just doesn't process it. Married to a _ _ _ _, mentally challenged daughter.... He is one EPIC looser!

He is one of the biggest *SOB* ever to have existed on the face of earth. I know him personally, my Tibetan Spaniel is far more intelligent than that fool. He is already screwed by the Allmighty, he just doesn't process it. Married to a _ _ _ _, mentally challenged daughter.... He is one EPIC looser!

I know...I know but he seems to get more prime-time then your Tibetan Spaniel (wtf is that..Cocker tou sunna thaaa ?) !

I know...I know but he seems to get more prime-time then your Tibetan Spaniel (wtf is that..Cocker tou sunna thaaa ?) !

Yara, let's not spoil a good thread here. We need that damn PM facility open. And regarding more prime time. My d*** sees much more prime time. That's where it counts.

Note to mods: If you're having trouble creating a filter, contact me. I'm pretty good @ PHP. (Cost = I want PM facility :D)

Buddy, you despise the Arabs, poke fun at Pakistan, hate India, bug Chinese, ...... Who are you.....really...? :blink:

I don't despise Arabs. I just despise some of the despotic regimes and ultra religious nuts out there.

When Pakistan does stupid things such as coming up with a list of text words to ban instead of fighting terrorism, protecting minorities, coming up with stupid conspiracy theories to blame all the ills that are happening there, then yeah, I make fun of Pakistan.

I don't hate India. I just don't like their arrogance sometimes.

I haven't bugged Chinese. I just correct their exaggerations of their military capabilities.

See, you need to have a good moral compass to condemn wrong doing no matter who does it.

Many Pakistanis just make a list of bad guys who they will condemn no matter what such as Israel, India, USA, etc.

And a list of good guys who will they will never criticize such as China, Saudi Arabia, etc.

And that leads to hypocrisy.

I will condemn anyone who does wrong in the world no matter who they are.

If China cracks down on Muslims trying to fast during Ramadan, I will criticize that.
If Israel builds settlements on West Bank, I will criticize that.
If USA launches another stupid war like Iraq, I will criticize that.
If Saudis punish a woman who was raped, I will criticize that.
etc.....

I hope that clears things up. :D

I don't despise Arabs. I just despise some of the despotic regimes and ultra religious nuts out there.

When Pakistan does stupid things such as coming up with a list of text words to ban instead of fighting terrorism, protecting minorities, coming up with stupid conspiracy theories to blame all the ills that are happening there, then yeah, I make fun of Pakistan.

I don't hate India. I just don't like their arrogance sometimes.

I haven't bugged Chinese. I just correct their exaggerations of their military capabilities.

See, you need to have a good moral compass to condemn wrong doing no matter who does it.

Many Pakistanis just make a list of bad guys who they will condemn no matter what such as Israel, India, USA, etc.

And a list of good guys who will they will never criticize such as China, Saudi Arabia, etc.

And that leads to hypocrisy.

I will condemn anyone who does wrong in the world no matter who they are.

If China cracks down on Muslims trying to fast during Ramadan, I will criticize that.
If Israel builds settlements on West Bank, I will criticize that.
If USA launches another stupid war like Iraq, I will criticize that.
If Saudis punish a woman who was raped, I will criticize that.
etc.....

I hope that clears things up. :D

A tad-bit! :D

50,000 tons of high-strength steel to be supplied by SAIL to the construction of this
super-large observatory center, the biggest in the world.

Back
Top Bottom