What's new

India sees massive decline of female tourists

You showed your true aukaat here now...
My post wasnt offensive to any nationality...
Yet you insulted Pakistan.
Very nice.

Oh your post was not insulting india
Did you even read your post or you just post for the sake of posting read your post again

When one apply for a visa, let company sell them Accident and rape Insurance, eg 10$/one, if has accident or raped in India will get 10000$ back, this will attract more visits and urge gorv do more to solve Social Security, and promote the development of the insurance industry, supply more jobs, I think that there will be less than 1/1000 has accident or raped, insurance company will be Profitable.

Every year about 10million people go to India, I think in which less than 1000 have accident or raped, insurance company will get 100million$, only pay 10million$, earn 90million$ every year

wont help.. as i gave my reasons in my earlier post..instead increase safety and awareness..accident insuarance is ok but RAPE INSURANCE..not viable

India has become known for rape in the world. Well done you have once again proved better than Pakistan who only have the terrorist label.

Don't worry, you will soon be world superpower and give the gift of rape to the world.

The whole thread is an insult to the intelligence in the forum.... Just because rapes are reported more does not make India a "rape country" .. On the contrary India is a safer country because of the recent events .. but meh..am speaking with people who take joy in another persons distress...

even America lost 606 billion dollars after 9/11. same happens in every country if something bad happens. now bombings take place everyday in pakistan but that doesn't mean tourism cant grow dere..

off topic can u tell me how to post multipe quotes in one reply i am new here

Click multi-quote icon below each post you want to quote, then click the reply/reply to thread icon and go ahead.

Click multi-quote icon below each post you want to quote, then click the reply/reply to thread icon and go ahead.

thnx:cheers:

'Accident insurance' will do, the idea is selling/buying insurance that would cover rape as well.

everything cant be solved with business ad earning money. imagine a logo saying "COME TO OUR COUNTRY WE PROVIDE RAPE INSURANCE AS WELL, U WILL COMPENSATED IF U R RAPED:cuckoo:"

so men wont visit Afghanistan and woman wont goto India!
couple will land in Islamabad, husband will goto India and wife will goto Afghnistan.

I think it might have to do with f!lthy rape mentality of Indian society which is causing such a decrease.

Rape of No rape. It has more to do with general sense of security for foreign women. They are NOT even used to uncalled for staring in the west mostly hence any assult on these foreign tourist women indeed results in decreased visits

Back
Top Bottom