What's new

India Second Most Dangerous Country for Journalists in 2013: Report

Ever Heard of Tiananmen Square 1989,

How could you, Even Search for the Above Words are Prohibited at your Place.

You are badly mis-informed by the western media. You can certainly protest in China. Tiananmen protest took place for MONTHS, Premier Li Peng even met with the student leaders for negotiation. But they refused to back down unless CCP dissolved. That's trying to blackmailed and topple the government. No government in the world is going to allow that.

If CCP had given in, there would be no China today.

I think we should follow China's example of regulating journalism by telling journalists what to report, when to report.

Chinese government don't do that. See, following rules and regulation is different from no regulation free-for-all-junk reporting.

unlike indians who prefer to live in la-la- land - we accept our faults.....you've been on the forum long enough to know that

With all due respect I have never seen a group of people who live in more denial than Pakistanis. In India people come out in numbers and protest against corruption, against rape and many other things. The media itself portrays every such small incident like there is no tomorrow. What you said is exactly opposite of the reality. Just so you know I am not exactly talking about this forum, this forum doesn't reflect anything. Most people post here just to score points.

@Abu Zolfiqar

Of the 6 journalists who died in in India 4 died in violent incidents, the other 2 died in accidents( one of them died in an avalanche whereas the other was killed by one wild elephant).

Whereas all the 5 jounalists who died in Pakistan died in violent incidents( 5 died in bomb blasts and the other one was gunned down).

So Pakistan lost 5 jounalists to violence whereas India lost 4 journalists to violence.

So India is a less violent place than Pakistan for journalists.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are badly mis-informed by the western media. You can certainly protest in China. Tiananmen protest took place for MONTHS, Premier Li Peng even met with the student leaders for negotiation. But they refused to back down unless CCP dissolved. That's trying to blackmailed and topple the government. No government in the world is going to allow that.

If CCP had given in, there would be no China today.

I Don't give a Dam about the Western Media,
Even if the Talk with the Student Protesters Failed there are Non Lethal Ways to Control them,
These People were not Armed Rebels, So there was No need for the Lethal Force to be Used against them,
All CCP wanted was to save there A**and be the Sole Ruler of China.

And Do you Really Think CCP can be Termed as a Government,
As for We Indian's Government is someone who is Chosen by Us through Elections.

I Don't give a Dam about the Western Media,
Even if the Talk with the Student Protesters Failed there are Non Lethal Ways to Control them,
These People were not Armed Rebels, So there was No need for the Lethal Force to be Used against them,
All CCP wanted was to save there A**and be the Sole Ruler of China.

And Do you Really Think CCP can be Termed as a Government,
As for We Indian's Government is someone who is Chosen by Us through Elections.

There could be non lethal ways, but deng's reforms are unpopularamounst hardliners and if the clearing of the squre haven't happened atthat time, he might have lost power and china be reverted back to communism.

It is unfortunate, but neccesary evil for china to move forward. At that time, chinese people were not rich like now. The coorporations have no power or even existed, the people can't afford meat on a daily bases, democracy wouldn't have worked. It lacked the power of the people, that we back then just didn't have.

At that particular time only single minded economic reform would be best, or else we would have been india when it just started democracy, and be decades behind india instead of the reverse.

Anyone can say anything, but the facts speak louder than words, look at china then look at it now. Could democracy be better then, doubt it, maybe it could, but all i know is what it did do, and that is second economic power in the world, and is poised to take first.

Is ccp a government, ccp is just a party, not government, china had countless governments throughout the ages, ccp is one of them, it isn't the first and won't be the last. However it is what we have and respect needs to be given when it is due.

Elections are good, but there are flaws, i won't say india should be dictatorship or china shouldn't be democracy, but certain conditions needs to be met for it to work effectively. Democracy in egypt resulted in military coup, in the states, a superpower.

Dictatorship, in africa, genocide, in china second most powerful nation on earth.

So we can see just because there is democracy doesn't mean people have power, just because it is dictatorship doesn't mean people don't have it.

I'm generalizing of course, not writing an essay here.

well see, that's the point -- it isn't.

anyways, "acid rain" - i'll see if i can find a copy of the report. If i do i'll post it here.

unlike indians who prefer to live in la-la- land - we accept our faults.....you've been on the forum long enough to know that

you should visit the thread posted on Pakistan on the same topic.

@Abu Zolfiqar

Of the 6 journalists who died in in India 4 died in violent incidents, the other 2 died in accidents( one of them died in an avalanche whereas the other was killed by one wild elephant).

Whereas all the 5 jounalists who died in Pakistan died in violent incidents( 5 died in bomb blasts and the other one was gunned down).

So Pakistan lost 5 jounalists to violence whereas India lost 4 journalists to violence.

So India is a less violent place than Pakistan for journalists.

Lala land !!

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP to the journalists .

The journalist who were killed by road accidents and killed by elephants are included .

What kind of a report is this ???? ........ :hitwall:

India most dangerous country for journalists.

India most dangerous country for women.

India most dangerous country for men.

India most dangerous country for gays.

India most dangerous country for monkeys.

India most dangerous country for donkeys.

Ok, Happy? Now what? :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom