What's new

India searches for way out of border standoff with China

Actually, China has by far the biggest success against India vs Japan or Vietnam. Everyone gets a turn to beat up on India. China did so in 1962. Let's hope that Bangladesh or Sri Lanka have a chance soon.

China should lead a coalition to gang on india and help all countries increase territory size

It's about political will, Congress led by Man Mohan Singh was more laid back, BJP led by Modi is not. But what is wrong is wrong, a thief might manage to escape after stealing, but that doesn't make stealing legal.

Yes...permanently delayed. And we didn't move in to sit there, we moved in to make you withdraw, and once you withdraw, we have no reason to stay put. And let me confirm to you without any rhetoric, we won't allow the construction of road there even at the cost of a war.
How to we steal something which belongs to us. Anyway, that's open to interpretation, I don't want to argue, what I know is the one with power will dominate, the weak one will let us build roads for nearly a decade before barking.

Yah this is you so called permanently stationed troops.:lol:. The Chinese don't even know how to react, one guy is even just kicking the 'stone wall', naother one throws the rocks away, while the Indian guys shouts NOOOOOOOO. Btw why are they using AKs & not INSAS?:lol:

How to we steal something which belongs to us. Anyway, that's open to interpretation, I don't want to argue, what I know is the one with power will dominate, the weak one will let us build roads for nearly a decade before barking.

Yah this is you so called permanently stationed troops.:lol:. The Chinese don't even know how to react, one guy is even just kicking the 'stone wall', naother one throws the rocks away, while the Indian guys shouts NOOOOOOOO. Btw why are they using AKs & not INSAS?:lol:

We control the entire territory that you are claiming for decades, and all paper dragon could do is throwing a rock away....shows who is the weak one.

We control the entire territory that you are claiming for decades, and all paper dragon could do is throwing a rock away....shows who is the weak one.
Erm, if you control, then what were we doing in 2003 onwards, building roads and patrolling?:lol:.

China already have 2 of the highest mountains in the world.

India made do with the 3rd highest lol

China already have 2 of the highest mountains in the world.

India made do with the 3rd highest lol
and the troll continues to make an idiot of himself with BS facts!!! .... U must get off doing this all day!! Sad and pathetic!

lol 'allies' apart from Pakistan no one gives a rats *** for china, no one there will like your boots, you think they will fight your wars just because you say so? seriously how hell are a member of a defence forum? its like rant from a toddler .

talk to me when you return back to reality. your logic is telling twain and s.korea will annex china
That well be a scientific break through don't you think? Bringing twain back to life. It'll be marvelous!

The wars india and china will fight is a land one. The chinese navy can still defend.

Anyway, china is allies with all nations surrounding its land borders except india

China knows there are many ways to skin a cat, not only India's neighbours but also states in India, are potential allies of China.

Back
Top Bottom