What's new

India scores better than Pakistan on government restriction on religious freedom, Rank 28 vs Rank 42

If anything, both nations should be ashamed of themselves. These are abysmal numbers.

This!! The subcontinent is the most shameless area on the planet. Its like two students who have failed are arguing with one saying look I got 20 marks out of 100 whereas you got 11 and he laughs and celebrates. Slap them both in the face and say that you mindless morons both preach that you are a tolerant and loving society and your culture and religion are tolerant and peaceful yet the results show this. Either you are a bunch of liars or you are such hypocrites that you are not even true to your own culture and religion.

Koi haal nahi hain is area ka.

Now Islamic republic of pakistan is the bench mark for india which is secular.
Overall i think its a horrible spot to be in for us as a secular nation.
Compete them wherr they have a little edge dont even go on such lines of religious freedom.

This!! The subcontinent is the most shameless area on the planet. Its like two students who have failed are arguing with one saying look I got 20 marks out of 100 whereas you got 11 and he laughs and celebrates. Slap them both in the face and say that you mindless morons both preach that you are a tolerant and loving society and your culture and religion are tolerant and peaceful yet the results show this. Either you are a bunch of liars or you are such hypocrites that you are not even true to your own culture and religion.

Koi haal nahi hain is area ka.
Couldn't have put it better myself.

India scores better than Pakistan

When the subject be like any technological prowess as Mangalyaan, these hypocrite Indians compare themselves to China.

But when they feel the heat, you know what they do.

Muslims(minority) are facing discrimination and persecution in world's largest democracy India

Why Are Hindus Attacking Muslims In India?

Some hindu terrorists in india training their children to kill muslims

Hindutva India and Sikhism - Ideologically Incompatible #SikhLivesMatter

Hinduvta Indian Terrorists & the International Anti-Sikh Conspiracy
Why have Canada and the UK been supporting the far-right, fascist, ultra-Nationalist Hindutva government of India, given the multitude of human rights violations and persecution of minority groups such as the Sikhs, Muslims, and Christians?
Why has the Canadian and British media been ignoring the plea of the Sikh community in regards to the murder, torture, abductions, and imprisonments?
Why has the media undertaken an anti-Sikh narrative, creating a negative perception of Sikhs and Sikhism.
Narendra Modi, once listed as an international terrorist is now welcomed by democracies around the world. Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States must all lead the international community in confronting the Hindutva Indian regime against their human rights abuses and persecution of minority groups within India.
Indian Prime Minister, Narendra Modi will be visiting the United Kingdom in the coming week. Please share this video.

India scores better than Pakistan on government restriction on religious freedom, Rank 28 vs Rank 42

Australia produces more doctors (per capita) than India.

If anything, both nations should be ashamed of themselves. These are abysmal numbers.
I never said these are best numbers!
Both nations have long way to go in improving conditions of minorities.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom