What's new

India schoolboys arrested for gang-raping classmate

Is there a study on vegetarianism and rape? What about Hinduism and rape?
I can assure you those who eat dogs don't rape at all. It has been a long time since we got any sort of rape stats from them. :pop:

I would suggest you all to reply to trolls like vedicity in Hindi or just ignore him.

You are feeding him by responding to him in English.

Is there a study on vegetarianism and rape? What about Hinduism and rape?

It's not about being Hindu or vegetarian. It's about being Indian. Surrounded by Dalits, defecation and cow-worshippers with none of those pretty Bollywood stars you see in the movies, you'd go mad and proceed to molest anything which is moving and has a hole. Hole-size has never been a problem for their danda if you know what I mean. :agree: :partay: :lol: :enjoy: ;)

Its the culture of that place

Well, rape news is against the forum rule. But rape in India is allowed because it's so common in the media that even the Indian tourist sites warn female tourists about traveling to India.

Hindutva Bhakturd told his followers to dig up recent Muslim graves and rape the dead bodies. When using rape as a weapon is being openly proclaimed by the Hindutva leaders what else do you expect in India which is now rape central of the world.

"This is not intolerance this is protecting india and this what our hindu religion teaches us. The only terrorists are ISIS and LeT."

Rape is a western concept only. There is no such thing as rape in the Vedas.

Its a CHINESE concept.

Survey: Half of Chinese men abuse their partners: Shanghaiist

sex-violence-infographic3.png

Back
Top Bottom