What's new

.India says six rebels killed on Kashmir border

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian main problem is muslims uprising in south asian territory. So beware about their uprising . Islam is coming soon. What will rule India again.

Good job?? killing innocent muslims is a good job ? What a jocks . lol.

Yeah ive heard that benign threat before, all that has happened is that many Muslims have a tendency of killing each other off as has been demonstrated many a times and in areas not restricted to geography.

So will hold my breath until. :D

In military its the professional armed force of a foe which is to be respected but not pigs who go and hide in the gutter and attack on the unsuspecting.

Means thousands of Kasmiri muslims are foe of India ?? This is not LOC border.

Yeah ive heard that benign threat before, all that has happened is that many Muslims have a tendency of killing each other off as has been demonstrated many a times and in areas not restricted to geography.

So will hold my breath until. :D

We are talking about the limited and uncertain reasons. But fact is not still now arrived. Thats why cross missing is happening.

Pakistan doesn't consider itself a country cause Pakistan has no foreign policy:lol:..
You are just feeded by military funded media & babble what they want. Your country resembles to a single state of India & still unable maintain law & order. Terrorists & mullahs want freedom.I think what you said suits more to Pakistan....You people have too much ego that is destroying you..
After 1947 you got divided, we didn't....
Pakistan is very much a country like any other country in the world. A country formed either united by language or religion. What exactly is your country? Its not even a country! Its a stupid mish mash of different countries tightly held together by the threat of force. To govern this bullshit of a fake country, you need the biggest constitution in the world which is full of contradictions. Your so called country is a bad joke only held together by the threat of force. If you country is a single minded nation, conduct a referendum in your states(similar to the UK) and lets see how fast your fake bullshit of a country falls apart.
We never got divided, we were already 2 separate countries split by thousands of kms that were bound to go our separate ways sooner or later.

Pakistan is very much a country like any other country in the world. A country formed either united by language or religion. What exactly is your country? Its not even a country! Its a stupid mish mash of different countries tightly held together by the threat of force. To govern this bullshit of a fake country, you need the biggest constitution in the world which is full of contradictions. Your so called country is a bad joke only held together by the threat of force. If you country is a single minded nation, conduct a referendum in your states(similar to the UK) and lets see how fast your fake bullshit of a country falls apart.
We never got divided, we were already 2 separate countries split by thousands of kms that were bound to go our separate ways sooner or later.
To every islamic speaker a democracy is a failed country cause democracy is a different definition for them..You know squat about India.. Is there any single information except your military feeded media where such mentioned that India is a combination of several countries bind together??:omghaha:
How a referendum over European Union is relevant here???It's another level...

This is the funniest thing I have seen. Don't you remember "resurrecting" this thread? After a 2009 comment yours is the first one in 2016. Or was an earlier comment deleted. I dunno.

Yes a post was deleted before mine. It was resurrected by this Major d1 guy initially.

In military we learned give respect to the foe's even you kill him. But i think Indian's have no idea about their military theory. Felling Shame. RSS isn;t PIG they are dog. MOdi is in the same condition. In that case if any indian's say- killed pig we are happy- i will say they are most idiot befor and after the main reason.

We don respect Terrorist PIGS ... We JUST KILL THEM....

We don respect Terrorist PIGS ... We JUST KILL THEM....

As far as i concern- Indians never knows how to give respect whatever that is PIG or Lion or Human.. even Women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom