What's new

.India says six rebels killed on Kashmir border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metallic

Reaction score
India says six rebels killed on Kashmir border
INDIA - 14 NOVEMBER 2009

SRINAGAR, India – The Indian army shot dead six separatist militants Saturday as they tried to cross into Indian Kashmir, the fourth such infiltration attempt to be foiled in the last two weeks, an army spokesman said.

"Soldiers intercepted a large group of infiltrators this morning. Six were killed and the search operation continues," Lieutenant Colonel J. S. Brar said.

Security officials say Pakistan-based militant groups have stepped up efforts to infiltrate into the region across the Line of Control (LoC) before winter snow blocks the Himalayan mountain passes.

The latest firefight on the LoC, a military line that divides Kashmir between India and Pakistan, was in the Uri sector northwest of Srinagar, Brar said. Srinagar is Kashmir's summer capital.

Pakistan, which like India claims the region in full, has consistently denied its involvement in abetting the anti-India insurgency that has killed more than 47,000 people since 1989.

Source: Reuters

Last edited:
this was the gp of six....tanzim was LeT.....were trying to infiltrate taking advantage of bad weather......ambush was alert and all of them mercilessly killed....may they RIP.....may ALLAH give strength to their family to bear the loss......

Was that supposed to be sarcastic?

@Topic -
I imagine that there would have been inputs received from India's new spy satellite which keeps monitoring the borders. May be that is why the security was on alert when they tried to infiltrate.

actually speaking.....these days militants prefer to die while infiltrating........that is why they come on the fence.....call the army by shouting.....throw their weapons.....stand in a single line....and say....pl for ALLAH sake...KILL me......coz this way they are shot dead by one bullet....but if they are able to infiltrate....they are burnt alive and no MUSLIM will like to DIE like that......Isnt it guys.........:azn:

I didn't understand a thing. But never mind.

Why is an ancient thread being resurrected?

Don say SIX... OUR ARMY KILLED SEVEN PIGS.

In military we learned give respect to the foe's even you kill him. But i think Indian's have no idea about their military theory. Felling Shame. RSS isn;t PIG they are dog. MOdi is in the same condition. In that case if any indian's say- killed pig we are happy- i will say they are most idiot befor and after the main reason.

In military we learned give respect to the foe's even you kill him. But i think Indian's have no idea about their military theory. Felling Shame. RSS isn;t PIG they are dog. MOdi is in the same condition. In that case if any indian's say- killed pig we are happy- i will say they are most idiot befor and after the main reason.

You mean the pigs that kill unarmed civilians - we should not call them pigs?

In military its the professional armed force of a foe which is to be respected but not pigs who go and hide in the gutter and attack on the unsuspecting.

In military its the professional armed force of a foe which is to be respected but not pigs who go and hide in the gutter and attack on the unsuspecting.

Is Gujrat killing and Babri masque was a military situation ? or Political / So can we say- Indian bastards killed innocents muslims? So y u justifying where wrong is you's?

On closer inspection I saw the thread was 2009. This isn't a recent event.

Is Gujrat killing and Babri masque was a military situation ? or Political / So can we say- Indian bastards killed innocents muslims? So y u justifying where wrong is you's?
You as a Jamaati can say anything under the sun, the only thing is not one F*** eill be given.

Guys give it a rest this is a seven yr old thread.

Why is an ancient thread being resurrected?
This is the funniest thing I have seen. Don't you remember "resurrecting" this thread? After a 2009 comment yours is the first one in 2016. Or was an earlier comment deleted. I dunno.

You as a Jamaati can say anything under the sun, the only thing is not one F*** eill be given.

Indian main problem is muslims uprising in south asian territory. So beware about their uprising . Islam is coming soon. What will rule India again.

Good job Indian military

Good job?? killing innocent muslims is a good job ? What a jocks . lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom