What's new

India says Pakistan's Zardari sincere in terror fight

I am of a mixed Pakistani(Indian muslim) / White Irish ancestary. However I love India (and Pakistan too) .

Just pointing out from your own post. Next time think before you write anything :bunny:

I already told moderators why I returned, dont need to tell you..I never even paid attention to your posts before.

A Pakistani is not the same as Indian Muslim, take a look at the world map Pakistanis are from Pakistan, Indian Muslims are from India a.ka hindustan, bharat.

I already told moderators why I returned, dont need to tell you..I never even paid attention to your posts before.

A Pakistani is not the same as Indian Muslim, take a look at the world map Pakistanis are from Pakistan, Indian Muslims are from India a.ka hindustan, bharat.

Not that I care about what you write , I wanted to point out your flip flops !! BTW , my grandfather migrated from the part that became Pakistan well before 1947. He carried a British passport and regarded himself an Indian muslim. Now he would consider himself a Pakistani !!

Thats a bit of history for you, now go and answer the question that lowe1941 made:chilli:

Not that I care about what you write , I wanted to point out your flip flops !! BTW , my grandfather migrated from the part that became Pakistan well before 1947. He carried a British passport and regarded himself an Indian muslim. Now he would consider himself a Pakistani !!

Thats a bit of history for you, now go and answer the question that lowe1941 made:chilli:

You can call yourself a hindustani or a bharati all you want dont make () to link Pakistanis to Indian Muslims. If your grandfather called himself a bharati/hindustani/indian then you dont have anything to do with Pakistan.

You can call yourself a hindustani or a bharati all you want dont make () to link Pakistanis to Indian Muslims. If your grandfather called himself a bharati/hindustani/indian then you dont have anything to do with Pakistan.

The picture of the man in your profile was once also a bharati/hindustani/indian !! . Yes, I am not a Pakistani but a Fijian descended from undivided India

Looks like the squirt has some feelings and a little brains afterall.

jihad my friend....pranab mukherjee is dosent just have a 'little' brains ,he has quite enough. When he was finance minsiter in the 80s , he was voted The Best Finance Minister in the world...it was because of him that india did not need to withdraw the last installment of a loan from the imf...it was bcoz of him india walked out of the imf building with heads held high...

The picture of the man in your profile was once also a bharati/hindustani/indian !! . Yes, I am not a Pakistani but a Fijian descended from undivided India

He was Pakistani. The word Pakistani existed in the 1930s, Muslims of British North West India used to call themselves Pakistanis since then. The British came up with the word Indian which Indians today kept the name for themself. Indians chose the identity the British left for them, we Pakistanis chose the identity we made for ourselves.

Did your grandfather pass away before the 1930's?

You seem to have an identity crisis, do yourself a favor and just call yourself a Fijan.

I was just wondering how much commission has been payed and in return India came up with these words?
Normally on a diplomatic front we would hear a certain country is sincere in its efforts or not and not just individuals or perhaps organizations. In our case we have tarnished the image of Pakistan and here individuals have more importance then the country itself or its residents.

I was just wondering how much commission has been payed and in return India came up with these words?
Normally on a diplomatic front we would hear a certain country is sincere in its efforts or not and not just individuals or perhaps organizations. In our case we have tarnished the image of Pakistan and here individuals have more importance then the country itself or its residents.

Perhaps India belives that Zardari is sincere in his fight against terrorist,,,surely thats better then the alternatives and it led to an Pakistan India WAR, which Pakistan can not win...and in which countless millions on both sides might die....do you realize the consquences if it was seen that Pakistan was sideing with terrorist,,,all aid stops,, all loans stop, billions in trade lost, any one that does busienss with Pakistan cant do business with USA and perhaps the EU. Zardari is doing the right thing and the only thing he can do if he wants Pakistan People to have a decent chance at life.

Few months back India was all balbbering against current government saying Musharraf was good for India and now suddently they had found new love for zardari.

Make up your mind first which way you want your boat to sail.

Perhaps India belives that Zardari is sincere in his fight against terrorist,,,surely thats better then the alternatives and it led to an Pakistan India WAR, which Pakistan can not win...and in which countless millions on both sides might die....do you realize the consquences if it was seen that Pakistan was sideing with terrorist,,,all aid stops,, all loans stop, billions in trade lost, any one that does busienss with Pakistan cant do business with USA and perhaps the EU. Zardari is doing the right thing and the only thing he can do if he wants Pakistan People to have a decent chance at life.

Ohh please for God sake let some sense prevail for once. We all know what Zardari sb is doing and to please whom and at what cost. For God sake wake up before its too late, Pakistan is at stake, it does not matter what India thinks, what matters is that we need a major review on our current foreign policy, the appeasement will lead us nowhere. Moreover if Pakistan cannot win war, what makes you think India would have gone to war, wake up again and smell the real coffee, it was just a pressure tactic to make Pakistan blink, thanks to the GOP we did.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom