What's new

India says no to Afghan arms plea

Well to be honest, there is a point.

What do we supply them with?

Our tanks are being made so slowly that they won't be over in time for our own military.

Our gunship is still in testing phase and has to first complete a massive 180 order by IAF and IAA.

BrahMos is something Afghanistan currently cannot afford to wield in sufficient numbers.

Tejas has become the perennial lost case.

Nuclear missiles are out of question.

Nirbhay is still in testing phase and they will still need to wield enough numbers even if it is cheaper than BrahMos.

We're making good progress in warships BUT Afghanistan is a landlocked country.

-----

So thanks to the bullshit sarkari regime and the NO-ACCOUNTABILITY-BY SARKARI-EMPLOYEES system, there is nothing we can offer the Afghans. :pissed:

We are already giving them the best of what we can. i.e. Trained man power and i am sure ANA will turn out to be a professional army to protect the people of Afghanistan.

Haathi ke daant dikhane ke aur hai ,,khane ke aur ,,,

Ye to dikhane wala daant hai,,,

Dreams are free my friend. India made a sensible decision. It is an indication to Pakistan that India-Afghan relations are not necessarily Anti-Pakistan. Good gesture.

Besides it is a foregone conclusion that Taliban will have a role to play in post-2014 Afghanistan. India wishes to have some influence with them. Karzia shall be gone soon enough. He has very little influence right now, much like a spent cartridge.

:rofl: :rofl: somebody dig that thread up for me please where indians where planning on handing over helis and artillery......bhai ye tou Altaf ki bhi baap nikle.....maza a a gaya....Karzai got kicked in balls....

:rofl: :rofl: somebody dig that thread up for me please where indians where planning on handing over helis and artillery......bhai ye tou Altaf ki bhi baap nikle.....maza a a gaya....Karzai got kicked in balls....
he was not kicked in the balls, India does not have weapons for own use, and ANA is not short of any weapon, they can get the best from USA.
It would have just annoyed our dear friend pakistan, and would have been symbolic at best.

We are already giving them the best of what we can. i.e. Trained man power and i am sure ANA will turn out to be a professional army to protect the people of Afghanistan.

oh bhai how are these trained Leaders of yours going to fight talibans? with hands or daggers? or you suggesting the use of swords like old days?

It would be great if pakistan takes it in a good gesture. But as its said ,,,
" when everything is going right some thing is bound to be wrong"
Hope fully here all goes right !

Dreams are free my friend. India made a sensible decision. It is an indication to Pakistan that India-Afghan relations are not necessarily Anti-Pakistan. Good gesture.

Besides it is a foregone conclusion that Taliban will have a role to play in post-2014 Afghanistan. India wishes to have some influence with them. Karzia shall be gone soon enough. He has very little influence right now, much like a spent cartridge.

I don't understand y Karzai is begging Indians for Weapons when he can take better weapons from Uncle SAM. And y do Mayor need lethal weapons,against who he will use these lethal weapons. If he is thinking to take all of afghanistan on his own after post 2014 using his Kabul Mayor Army, Then he is one dumb biaaatch

he was not kicked in the balls, India does not have weapons for own use, and ANA is not short of any weapon, they can get the best from USA.
It would have just annoyed our dear friend pakistan, and would have been symbolic at best.
bhai it was not us you said anything thing against it, infact we were saying India wont give it to karzai but some of your fellow indians wont just listen.....here let me quote some of your fellows from the previous thread

Some Anti-tank Missiles, artillery guns and some Akash should be a good start...
http://www.defence.pk/forums/afghanistan-defence/252826-karzai-ask-lethal-weapons-wont-mind-indian-troops-afghan-soil.html

I don't understand y Karzai is begging Indians for Weapons when he can take better weapons from Uncle SAM. And y do Mayor need lethal weapons,against who he will use these lethal weapons. If he is thinking to take all of afghanistan on his own after post 2014 using his Kabul Mayor Army, Then he is one dumb biaaatch

he just want them to bomb few times pakistanis so next election he go to public as defender of afgh.

you gave the poor lad false hopes by getting too cozzy with him, you should have kept them at a distance.

Back
Top Bottom