What's new

India says no to Afghan arms plea

WTH ?! Do you think that 1 billion people need aid?!

thats your freaking total budget for everything not just aid!!!!!!

so india spends around 30 dollars per person for the entire year!!!!!!!

do you understand now my friend?
that is chump change that is the reason it shouldnt be giving aid to other countries

for the record you have more then a billion people so your government spends less then 30 dollars per year per person

Oh boy,here we go again..!

just google it, no need to argue here

just google it, no need to argue here

At current rate, India 'will achieve' poverty reduction target by '15.
Express news service
New Delhi, Sat Jul 06 2013, 03:00 hrs

If the current pace of poverty reduction in India continues, the number of poor in the country in 2015 would be half of what it was in 1990, a UN report has said.

The latest report on the progress made on Millennium Development Goals (MDG), a set of eight objectives considered essential in a push towards a more equitable world, says that globally the percentage of people living under $1.25 per day had fallen from 47 per cent in 1990 to 22 per cent in 2010. Halving the number of people living in abject poverty by 2015 was one of the key targets of the MDGs. This was to be achieved by 2015 but the UN report says the target has already been reached in 2010.

"By any measure, this is a stunning achievement," said Lise Grande, UN Resident Coordinator who is the overall head of all the UN agencies operating in
India.

The Millennium Development Goals Report 2013, that was released by R K Pachauri, co-chairman of the Nobel Prize winning Inter-governmental Panel on Climate Change, says that there has been a substantial improvement in poverty reduction in India as well.

"...although poverty remains widespread in India, progress has been substantial. In India, the poverty rate fell from 49 per cent in 1994 to 42 per cent in 2005 and to 33 per cent in 2010. If the current pace continues, India will meet the poverty reduction targets (of halving the number of poor) by 2015," it says.

But like in many other areas, China has outperformed India. In China, the poverty figures have dropped from 60 per cent of the population in 1990 to 12 per cent in 2010.

The Planning Commission had last year said the pace of poverty reduction had accelerated in the recent years, and that the number of people below poverty line was declining by at least two percentage points per year.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/262626-india-will-achieve-un-poverty-reduction-target-2012-un-report.html#post4493146

Now for Pakistan,talk about

that is chump change that is the reason it shouldnt be giving aid to other countries

for the record you have more then a billion people so your government spends less then 30 dollars per year per person

Pakistan spends $22 per year,so what :what:

Its not as simple as that... thats not even all!

Each state has its own budget, what you have mentioned is just the Union Budget! Each state is responsible for for education, health care, law, etc etc etc etc... more than in other countries ! Thats why there are so many disparities between the different Indian states.

lmao really? thats pretty good then, all this bragging you indians do and in the end of the day we spend about the same on our people, wow.

thats Defence budget included :rofl:and refer to post #142 please

thats Defence budget included :rofl:and refer to post #142 please

Forget it ^^ You are arguing with a genius who thinks that 300 billion divided by one billion equals to 30 :rofl:

isnt the annual budget for your 1 billion people around 300 billion?
thats 30 dollars a person per year.[/I][/B]

lmao really? thats pretty good then, all this bragging you indians do and in the end of the day we spend about the same on our people, wow.

Even with the Union budget alone, which is only a small part of the overall welfare spending in India, the money spent on people, as you call it, is higher in India.... Divide your 300 billion with you 1 billion...... and then 22 billion with 178 million...

Forget it ^^ You are arguing with a genius who thinks that 300 billion divided by one billion equals to 30 :rofl:

Even with the Union budget alone, which is only a small part of the overall welfare spending in India, the money spent on people, as you call it, is higher in India.... Divide your 300 billion with you 1 billion...... and then 22 billion with 178 million...

ok so 300 dollars per year per person lol, i cant cant believe you just got it now! i realized a few mins after the post that i was wrong on my math but damn you indians went along with it till now lmao

ok so 300 dollars per year per person lol, i cant cant believe you just got it now! i realized a few mins after the post that i was wrong on my math but damn you indians went along with it till now lmao

^pfffffffffff lame excuse ...... I actually read 300 and always had that figure in my head till I reread your comment...

^pfffffffffff lame excuse ...... I actually read 300 and always had that figure in my head till I reread your comment...

i admit my math was off, you went along with it smart guy and now your making excuses? lmao classic indian indeed you are.

i admit my math was off, you went along with it smart guy and now your making excuses? lmao classic indian indeed you are.

Try harder :)

Besides, your statement that both countries spend the same amount on their people still makes me laugh :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom