What's new

India’s Sensex Has Second-Worst Year

Or it might drop to 5000. Rebounce in falling stocks means nothing when the fundamentals worsened. Even a dead cat bounces when hitting the floor.

The problem in 08 was caused by external factors. The problem now is caused by internal Indian factors.

Do you even know what sensex means ? Forget about markets, can you even spell economics ??

Do you even know what sensex means ? Forget about markets, can you even spell economics ??

:rofl: “It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.” You aptly demonstrated that quote, Crab. No, no. You live it! :rofl:

Do you have anything to say related to the topic? Or you are just all hotair? Do you know anything besides personal attack?

:rofl: “It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.” You aptly demonstrated that quote, Crab. No, no. You live it! :rofl:

Do you have anything to say related to the topic? Or you are just all hotair? Do you know anything besides personal attack?

I challenge you to prove your earlier post

"The problem in 08 was caused by external factors. The problem now is caused by internal Indian factors."

If you cant atleast spell the word economics and explain what sensex is !!!!

I challenge you to prove your earlier post

"The problem in 08 was caused by external factors. The problem now is caused by internal Indian factors."

If you cant atleast spell the word economics and explain what sensex is !!!!

Can you spell foolish, self-conceited, ignorant, and stock market loser?

Why spell it when I am talking to one. :rofl:

See... I told you,.... you dont know a thing about the topic !

You circular logic never fail to amuse others but that's the only way you can convince yourself you won an argument. Stupid.

You circular logic never fail to amuse people but that's the only way you can convince yourself you won an argument. Stupid.

Dude, you still didnt explain what sensex is. You dont know ??... ok :wave:

Back
Top Bottom