What's new

India’s Muslim dilemma' new untouchables'

Americans eat cows too, they are the biggest consumer of steaks and hamburgers. The entire Western world eats beef too.

Would you also consider them lower than Dalits?

here comes the chinese sage..
Dude thanks for bringing americans in the discussion..well there wasnt any need..i cn understand ur westophobia
U might be poking ur nose in the topic thoroughly out side ur thinking domain.

here comes the chinese sage..
Dude thanks for bringing americans in the discussion..well there wasnt any need..i cn understand ur westophobia
U might be poking ur nose in the topic thoroughly out side ur thinking domain.

Westophobia? :lol:

We Chinese eat beef too. Everyone in the world except Indians eat beef.

Your fellow Indian said that he considers Indian Muslims to be even lower than Dalits. Do you agree?

Strange...so the beef i ate this morning was just an illusion ? Intriguing !

I should say that India is the only country in the world in which some people have a religious aversion to eating beef, except perhaps Nepal.

I should say that India is the only country in the world in which some people have a religious aversion to eating beef, except perhaps Nepal.

Ugh...People don't consume beef in certain parts of India...and this is their personal choice. In Kerala however, beef is consumed by almost everyone....yes, even the Hindus.

Your fellow Indian said that he considers Indian Muslims to be even lower than Dalits. Do you agree?

Don't put your words in my mouth. I just rebuked on the word "NEW Untouchable". I gave the historical reference. I am just saying that this is not new thing. And more ever its not bout me considering them X,Y or Z. Its about how society see them.

@Beef eating: It culture dependent, Indians are occasional non-vegetarian (Once or twice in month). Animal protein is not our main food. Since 10000 years we are like that. Indian culture build up upon Agriculture/businessmen rather than hunter gatherer. W one can not dissociate from its root.

Don't put your words in my mouth. I just rebuked on the word "NEW Untouchable". I gave the historical reference. I am just saying that this is not new thing. And more ever its not bout me considering them X,Y or Z. Its about how society see them.

I won't put words in your mouth. I will quote your post exactly here:

Yes it is true that Muslims are Untouchable in India, Not new, But they are untouchableAnd the since they came into India. They were forced/suggested to live outside city, they were not allowed to mingle with Hindus.

In many cases it is seen that So call dalits were allowed to share place with so called upper-cast , but Muslims were always keep away. One use to bath if he/she interacted with Muslims. This is still followed at my house...

You know what is the reason behind it???? Let me sum up the reasons.
1. They eat cow, whom we worship.
2. They eat cow, whom we worship.
3. They eat cow, whom we worship.

chinese eats beef americans eat beef but u rnt brothers in arms..
It is nt just eating habit but many more things which cross each other in hindu and muslim religion..
And i no way considor muslims lower than dlits..its self proclaimed..i am jst opposing the idea of reservation on religion basis coz it will give another chance to hardliners to boast their political dreams..
No muslim has ever been restricted for recieving a formal scientific education but wat to do..they prefer madarsas over convent.

Really??? I don't think so because I ate lot of beef in my life and pigs too but i don't like both of them( Why???? Hint: India is not country of only hindu)

Muslims are backward bcs of their aversion to education. Period.

In this modern world learning Kuran by heart in a Madrassa will not get you a job. So if Muslims have to get ahead they have get off their bum, put aside their prejuducies and get educated and success will follow.

@ Shabana Azmi: Instead of bitching, you better change your real estate agent.

chinese eats beef americans eat beef but u rnt brothers in arms..
It is nt just eating habit but many more things which cross each other in hindu and muslim religion..
And i no way considor muslims lower than dlits..its self proclaimed..i am jst opposing the idea of reservation on religion basis coz it will give another chance to hardliners to boast their political dreams..
No muslim has ever been restricted for recieving a formal scientific education but wat to do..they prefer madarsas over convent.

only 4%indian muslim went to madrassa.wake up clear your misunderstanding

לב אמיץ;2398988 said:
Communal attacks:

Hyderabad, November 24:The sleuths of Special Investigation Team (SIT) today took six members of Hindu Vahini into 4-day police custody in connection with the recent communal disturbances cases.

Earlier the SIT police have filed a petition before the Nampally criminal court seeking the police custody of Hindu Vahini activists who are allegedly involved in communal attacks targeting Muslim community.

The court today granted 4-day police custody of the accused till 28 November and directed the investigating agency to produce them back before the court after the completion of custody.

On November 13 the Task force police arrested six Hindu Vahini activists namely S. Sadanand, 27, electrician, Shakthi Vinod, 24, car driver, K. Unni Krishna, 23, junior artiste, Pabha Bhargav, 21, degree student, S.V. Santosh, 22, fashion technology student, and P. Kalyan, 26 for their role in planned attacks targeting members of a Muslim community believing that the latter resorted to cow slaughtering during the Eid-Al-Azha.

In these attacks as many as seven Muslim youths were attacked in Kachiguda, Chikkadpally, Bowenpally and other areas in city. The Commissioner Police later handed over these cases to SIT.

“ We suspect that there is a larger conspiracy behind the attacks targeting one particular community, the police are trying to find out the prime perpetrator,” a senior official in Speical Investigation Team told.

Is This How Muslims are Treated in India?
those people attacks are bad.but they don't reprsent the general people.

india's treatment of its Muslims is worse than Israel's treatment of Palestinians! It is systematic mistreatment. How can the world rescue the Muslims in india from this plight? Is there a two-state solution?

india's treatment of its Muslims is worse than Israel's treatment of Palestinians! It is systematic mistreatment. How can the world rescue the Muslims in india from this plight? Is there a two-state solution?
someone stinking very badly here..
Ooh..its mr HONGWU's çräpy suggestions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom