What's new

India’s Journey in Afghanistan: A Dead End | PKKH.tv

you are not far of in that.....only thing is we are determined to atleast punish those bastards while you have your police rsponsible for the most of it

Lol kid! 600 cases of rape reported EVERYDAY in new delhi! new delhi has been named RAPE capital of the world! every 20 minutes a girl is raped in URBAN india! every 1 minute a girl is raped in RURAL india!

you have the world's largest rape gang network! the worlds most reported rapes! and 6000 each year not reported rapes!

madarsha economics :lol: Do you even know what you are talking about??

Prove me wrong Son.

At least you accept we were :lol: ... Tell me , is there anything as " good politician " ? Or the whole democracy system is one big bull **** ? I mean there is record corruption in both of our countries ...

There is corruption everywhere from America to India and all countries that come in the way. But there are ways to develop a country along with having corruption. India, China, Brazil, mexico are some of the countries that have learnt to develop countries along with bustling corruption. China in last 5 yrs lost over 1 trill$ coz of corruption and illegal flow of money still managed to develop the nation because they invest more money into their nation than they loose in corruption.

One way to reduce corruption is to help the growth of private sector and family based Conglomerate. They can takeover the development of the nation from the inefficient govt is required. But Pakistan's private sector is somewhere where India was in 1970s. Tata Group's revenue is not almost 65% of Pakistan's total economy.

But Pakistan's private sector is somewhere where India was in 19700s. Tata Group's revenue is not almost 65% of Pakistan's total economy.

You barely have companies that can earn over $1 billion and your saying that Tata earns 65% of Pakistans economy? Failed in Mathematics? :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :P

You barely have companies that can earn over $1 billion and your saying that Tata earns 65% of Pakistans economy? Failed in Mathematics? :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :P

Pakistai economy: 180 bill
Tata group revenue: 105 bill(in 2006 they were only 15 billion :cheesy:)
wait 5 more years and this one company will overtake Pakistan's economy if Pakistan has same 2-3 % growth rate.

Pakistai economy: 200 bill
Tata group revenue: 105 bill(in 2006 they were only 15 billion :cheesy:)
wait 5 more years and this one company will overtake Pakistan's economy if Pakistan has same 2-3 % growth rate.

Sad... Indians are being looted by this Tata group... Crap cars...

You try to compare to China when one of their multi trillion companies are wroth more than your ENTIRE economy :woot: :) ;)

Sad... Indians are being looted by this Tata group... Crap cars...

You try to compare to China when one of their multi trillion companies are wroth more than your ENTIRE economy :woot: :) ;)

Lol lost the argument and now bringing in China :rofl:. Typical Pakistani looser. :tdown:

I prefer not getting banned tonight. You barely get 24 hrs of life on this site, so you can troll as much clownface :lol:.

I'm not saying to troll... I'm asking you if you can prove my post wrong...

Or you can't? ;)

India has no part to play in afghanistan, its only Puppet karzai who thinks like this to get aid from india. Once karzai is gone indias role is finished.

On the contrary , once the Taliban and Al Qaeda are wiped out , Pakistan's role would be over. Pakistan would have no support from the western friendly , India friendly government.

India has no part to play in afghanistan, its only Puppet karzai who thinks like this to get aid from india. Once karzai is gone indias role is finished.

dream..dream...and only dream. and FYI not only karzai, whoever comes in future afghanistan will be a puppet of MAMA sam.

India’s Journey in Afghanistan: A Dead End | PKKH.tv

India-450x289.jpg

PKKH Exclusive | By Mariam Shah

The post 9/11 scenario was one of the most drastic and full of anticipation episodes. The most significant aspects of it were the invasions, the emerging power-play and the role of regional players. Pakistan’s position in that scenario was troubled because the US/NATO presence in Afghanistan boosted India’s hopes in the region and Pakistan had to face security dilemmas on both sides of the border..

This essay is a rehash of empty bravado and typical drawing room discussions in Pakistan that are based on emotions than reality.

And that is truly sad that someone would just collect all that $hite and make an article on this.

What can I say. Is writer ka Khuda -ee- Hafiz

And also this website PKKH ka Khuda -ee- Hafiz

for printing a 3rd rate, 3rd grade sarkari school geography class junk.

F the Indian role in F-ghanistan.

Why to overplay it?

Indians and Kharash Zada Kharazai can't do a squat despite their jingoistic statements.

The reality is that emotional approach towards Afghanistan in future will continue to break Pakistani backbone just like it has done so for the last 10 years.

Don't take me wrong. Afghanistan was a threat during the commie-Soviet days and our fears back then were valid.

But fast forward to 2012, and Afghanistan is a sick-man that can only hurt itself in any confrontation with Pakistan military or otherwise.

Americans and NATO do not want to encourage more anarchy in the area as they have seen its dastardly results on or before 9/11.

Thus the only thing Pakistan should be concerned in Afghanistan is the peace and prosperity of this gad-awful place.

For that, we should fully support Kharash zada Kharazai and Afghanistani government.

And if we don't, there will be dire consequences for Pakistan from many angles.

The biggest and foremost danger will be from the anarchy in Afghanistan and in FATA.

When Taliban and Islamists will claim that first they defeated one super power Communist Russia, then they defeated another super power America, they will be ready to kick the behinds of our politicians, our baboos, and our generals.

Pak army has already suffered tremendously from serious attacks on its bases because Islamists have infiltrated our army's lower and lower-middle ranks. In all the attacks, someone from within our army let the armed men into our bases.

These attacks will all look like a child's play when Talbian think they won the Afghan war.

What I worry is that in few years Pakistani state could crumble or go under and Islamist Marshal Law.

This in turn will bring international sanctions, and then our 200 million awam will suffer untold horrors economically and security wise.

So this is not the time to do a Nanaga naked dance in front of India. India and Indians can go to heck, who cares.

Instead it is time to seriously think the repercussions for Pakistan in the post 2014 scenario.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom