What's new

India’s Indigenous Engine-making Programme Kaveri to be Revived

And you was born 5000 years ago to see everything right? India rules extended till Afghanistan lolll Cant argue with idiots like you, you have been brainwashed by RSS mandirs.

Yes thats why Bhudda Statue is carved in mountains , thats why muslims tries to destroy it so that their fantasy History can be created .

Go and ask for history and human civilisation which was live in Alexander times and how made Bhudda in Afghanistan , ask you history teacher. He will also score Zero

Its ok to revive the project. But please call it something else. Don't name it after a already failed project. Sometime repackage is a good idea.

I hate to break this to you here. But in India, there are some Oriental looking individual that they called Mongoloids and they occupy the equivalent of untouchable caste in India. Whether you are Chinese or Japanese or Korea, you don't matter because you are someone that only deserve to be equate to the untouchables in their eyes.

Isnt the Chinese WS-10 and WS13 engine failed also, thats why they import from Russia and their their JF-17 also failed thats why production also stop? is that correct?

i know you cant say anything about Chinese because you are not Chinese but you can say-thing about indian product :rofl: one of most stupids logics you give

Isnt the Chinese WS-10 and WS13 engine failed also, thats why they import from Russia and their their JF-17 also failed thats why production also stop? is that correct?

i know you cant say anything about Chinese because you are not Chinese but you can say-thing about indian product :rofl: one of most stupids logics you give

JF17 is far mature than LCA(least combatable aircraft), WS10A has been mass produced mounting J11B/J11BS/J16.Don't live in delusion. PAF will induct hundred of JF17 by 2014, where is LCA and his brother MK2? :tdown:

27_172013_2c4fa1c24818014.jpg
1322664339_98930.jpg

5gqDm.jpg

The gap between PLAAF and IAF is getting wider day by day, making peace with China is a advisable choice. PLAAF will operate at least 8 to 10 of squadrons J10B by year 2016, which is just the begining date of first batch Rafale arrived in India. To be or not to be, it's a question. By 2016, PAF will run 300 PLUS JF17 improved version which rise huge pressure at India's west border.

The gap between PLAAF and IAF is getting wider day by day, making peace with China is a advisable choice. PLAAF will operate at least 8 to 10 of squadrons J10B by year 2016, which is just the begining date of first batch Rafale arrived in India. To be or not to be, it's a question. By 2016, PAF will run 300 PLUS JF17 improved version which rise huge pressure at India's west border.

I didn't know we are at war.

You ask to make peace when there is no war at the moment,nobody knows the future.
Unless peace treaty signed, both side will keep reinforcing military deployment along the borders.

You will have to spend more on military spending, and we will have to keep arming Pakistan.

As long as border dispute unsettled, there won't be any peace treaty i think.

Unless peace treaty signed, both side will keep reinforcing military deployment along the borders.

You will have to spend more on military spending, and we will have to keep arming Pakistan.

What kind of treaty are you talking about????

Arming Pakistan is not that much of a serious problem they are bombing their own country and i think we have a peace treaty, you are referring may be to a defense pact beside India is currently of its weakest in military as well as economically.Why not repeat a 1962 shouldn't be so hard don't you think whats stopping China?

Arming Pakistan is not that much of a serious problem they are bombing their own country and i think we have a peace treaty, you are referring may be to a defense pact beside India is currently of its weakest in military as well as economically.Why not repeat a 1962 shouldn't be so hard don't you think whats stopping China?
Go ask Nehru, he is the only one in India knows the whole story. I mean why attack India if you guys play nice with China?

If you mean border treaty...for that china has to give us maps showing where the chinese think is their land.
Maybe Narendra Modi is the right candidate for talk, definitely not now. And your fuzzy media shall give both sides some room to walk.

Back
Top Bottom