What's new

India’s energy race with China sparks $4 billion loan rush

@Ayush.

She was born in Kerala and she is GORGEOUS. What more can you ask for?

LOL
@Ayush.

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. I see India falling in the same footstep as the USSR did which is ---> India will go bankrupt if she tried to compete with China foolishly because India does not have a deep pocket like China does.

we spend on energy because we need it and it results in more development.even if we take 4 billion dollar loan its pretty affordable for us given the fact that it pays dividends later.more usage of energy=more developed.WE ARE INVESTING.ussr did not collapse because it spent on energy it collapsed because it built huge stock of nukes which would not be used any way and will be of no constructive use ....something which ur country is doing.i wonder who is going in the path of U.S.S.R:coffee:

@Ayush.

LOL
@Ayush.

LOL

nothing :smitten:
btw, why this stress on kerela?? :what: she is a beautiful indian :kiss3:

Last edited by a moderator:
India is FALLING INTO A FINANCIAL TRAP. Indians think they have beat China in this energy race but without realizing that their country have fallen into a financial trap .....now Indians keep on borrowing money to beat China.......the world is waiting to see how big of a DEBT with India hold.

they still dont see the huge burdens to be added on the odds of deep sea oil explorations.
it is the cheerleaders mentality
let them spend themselves to perdition

when is the next credit rating report due?

they still dont see the huge burdens to be added on the odds of deep sea oil explorations.
it is the cheerleaders mentality
let them spend themselves to perdition

when is the next credit rating report due?

Yup. Indians are TOO short sighted. They only see "victory" in front of them without think about the price they will have to pay afterwards. LOL

Competition is good for growth . I bet OP jumped the gun before reading the news :rofl: . Good going India .
The OP is known for his foot-in-the-mouth disease! Apne hi paon me khuladi maarta rehatha hai!! Like he just did!! :omghaha:

Yup. Indians are TOO short sighted. They only see "victory" in front of them without think about the price they will have to pay afterwards. LOL

Absolutely

Those chest-thumpings are incredible when the poundings are on bare rib-cages! Ouch!

india has a long coast line and a very wide body of waters and the cheerleaders want to go to Brazil, SCS etc for oil exploration when their funds are running low! genius!

Because he's a mallu too and from the same caste as the actress. Maybe he plans to marry her :P

LOL. Marry her?

Even dreams have limits too.

If I want to marry someone, it has to be someone along the lines of:

Zoe Saldana

Monica bellucci (my personal goddess)

Or Salma Hayek.

Variety is the spice of life (p.S. I have excellent taste in women, no?)

How is it short sighted?

India is struggling with attracting businesses to invest. One reason for this is poor infrastructure. Large parts of india has intermittent supplies of power. Industries and businesses need a stable, constant source.

The real debate is whether India should just burn up more coal like China did, or it should be a combination of nonrenewable,renewable resources.

Having a constant flow of energy and having the infrastructure to support it is good for the country.

LOL. Marry her?

Even dreams have limits too.

If I want to marry someone, it has to be someone along the lines of:

Zoe Saldana

Monica bellucci (my personal goddess)

Or Salma Hayek.

Variety is the spice of life (p.S. I have excellent taste in women, no?)

No. You do not have excellent taste in women. You appear to have a Nehru complex or a bad case of white worship.

No. You do not have excellent taste in women. You appear to have a Nehru complex or a bad case of white worship.

Zoe saldana is brown with Dominican and Puerto Rican ancestry.

Salma Hayek is brown with Mexican-Lebanese ancestry.

The next time you accuse someone of white worship, make sure the Women that he worships are white.

Are all you Saffron chaddiwallahs this dour and humorless in real life?

Back
Top Bottom