What's new

India’s empty democracy can’t protect its people

India never has and never ever will surpass China. This is a fact Indians will have to live with for eternity.

The end justifies the means.China has a better government system than India at least.

:lol::lol: so true censorland has better government than us. :rofl:

you also have censorship,but that's one aspect of government,in general China has a far better governship than India casue they government can bring positive result to the people and the country which India fails to deliver.

The end justifies the means.
not quite
China has a better government system than India at least.
"better" is subjective. on economic scale china is far ahead, however democratic societies offer a better potential of minority empowerment. I (a minority member)and indians in general will not put up with a dictatorial system. the indian society is far too diverse to be herded like cattle.

perhaps chinese society is well suited for dictatorial regimes and i am glad you're happy with your administration, so are we :tup:

China has something worse, even Mao warned against it

Han_chauvinism
haha, it is the first time i know Han_chauvinism

ordinary criminal case,no need to emphasis on the Muslim identity of the victim.btw ,HK is one of the most safe cities in the world.

the reason news is called news ,is that it is not happening everyday. and 100 million is not much based on the wealth of that millionare and his daughter.
in an ordinary chinese marrage,husband provides house for their new family,which cost about ¥300,000-3,000,000,and wife provides household appliances ,housing renovation and even cars,which cost ¥100,000-500,000.it depends on how much money the both families have.

this is what happened before 1949,but the probability is even smaller than chinese buy vietnam brides now.

Why will China have BOMBAY SLUMS?, when Mumbai is part of India :rofl:

Besides the number of slum dwellers in China is far greater than India.

viewer

India had nationwide blackouts prelevant from independence to present?

Besides, the above just a trailer considering China has the worst press freedom score.

it seems india did a little better than china from the article.one prerequisite is needed---that slums of our two countries are in the same level of environmental conditions, power supply, security, the per capita housing area and transport facilities conditions.

btw ,i'm not tring to prove you are wrong.i just hope every forum member not waste time trolling here.

btw ,i'm not tring to prove you are wrong.i just hope every forum member not waste time trolling here.

Finally somebody with sense..........:tup:

You are right .This is just a troll thread started by a lowlife.

What a joke, did your censorland tell you Chinese have more free life than Indians. :lol:
Your arguments are as pathetic as your views. I live in Canada, so i know all sides of the story. I'm not saying that life is more free in China, I'm saying that the average person has a better life in China than the average person in India does (which is indeed a fact), even though we were under you a couple of decades ago. Yet you still have the audacity to insult China's government and people, look to yourself. All you have is something as intangible as a claim to "freedom", what a joke.

So what does the thread starter want to say ?
Should we get Sharia in India too and become one of the most Unstable , Weak , Incompetent , begger country which lives on Aid , and slaughter our own mercilessly in thousands , start issuing Fatwa`s at the drop of the hat?
Just like MOST of the Islamic Nations.

So what does the thread starter want to say ?
Should we get Sharia in India too and become one of the most Unstable , Weak , Incompetent , begger country which lives on Aid , and slaughter our own mercilessly in thousands , start issuing Fatwa`s at the drop of the hat?
Just like MOST of the Islamic Nations.

India fits all of the above, more so even worse

India kills 5000 children everyday to poverty

India gets the most AID in Asia

India is worse than the worst of Islamic nations

India has more poverty than the whole of Africa

(India is rape capital of the world)

You are NOT even worth my time let me breaking alll your 5 bullet points and showing U the mirror!! We are progressive/ progressing in our ideas , Unlike our `friendly`neighbour who are most incompetent in whole of the region( ranked 6 th Failed state in the World) , even Bangladesh has more modernization programmes than you guys. Your little community always look on other country`s shortcoming rather than focus on their little strengths they have left. Carry on !!
But make sure U dig a bomb shelter close to your house!!

Back
Top Bottom