What's new

India’s empty democracy can’t protect its people

It was not a error but it was a tyranny in China and we Indians are lucky not to have that tyranny with us.

If you say that a real "Great Leap Forward", the President, the Government of India's "crime" has been far more than it, from the past to the present, you are 100 times more appalling, even, it still did not stop. Indulge in our past mistakes (or even much smaller than you) can make you better by?And then you go on, because you always need spiritual opium, I thought.

Do you want to discuss the tyranny of the rulers of India? Are you sure?

If you say that a real "Great Leap Forward", the President, the Government of India's "crime" has been far more than it, from the past to the present, you are 100 times more appalling, even, it still did not stop. Indulge in our past mistakes (or even much smaller than you) can make you better by?And then you go on, because you always need spiritual opium, I thought.

Do you want to discuss the tyranny of the rulers of India? Are you sure?

Sorry, nobody killed 40 millions in India in mere three years. No leaders of our came with stupid idea of overtaking Britain or America in steel production in 4 years

śūnya_0_Zero;3826518 said:
Not focusing on whatever else you wrote (.. which doesn't mean that I agree with all that):

I don't understand what you mean... India has not started to industrialize

In other words, what should happen (.. as per your wise understanding), such that India starts industrialization.

- should we start steel manufacturing? (.. already 4th largest producer)
- cement manufacturing? .... (already 2nd largest producer)
- petrochemicals? ... (global scale plants; not sure about rankings)
- fertilizers? ... (already 2nd largest producer)
- food processing? ....(huge production; not sure about ranking)
- textiles? ... (eh..)

India's manufacturing output is the third largest in the world (in volume terms) and tenth largest (in value terms, at nominal exchange rates).

Now, after this.. let's say India starts industrializing, then by the time we become "middle" industrialized we should be the largest producer of everything.

Not a bad idea, let's start industrialising...

you have been bragging about how versatile your service sector is and when this adds up to the agricultural sector, they all together share the bulk of your GDP.

Sorry, nobody killed 40 millions in India in mere three years. No leaders of our came with stupid idea of overtaking Britain or America in steel production in 4 years

I'm sorry, it was just your information errors, brainwashing and as usual.I can only debate and facts.You said in the past, which is true, you tell me?

In India's democracy there is nothing called Great Leap Forward.

In China there is nothing called CASTE SYSTEM (DALITS), HONOUR KILLING, INDIAN DOWRIES. CHILD MARRIAGE, BOMBAY SLUMS, NATIONWIDE BACKOUT ...which are all prevalent in india from independence to present!

Coming from the land of censoring. :lol::hitwall:

How many books are censored in india?
Was the internet/mobile communications censored by your government during the Assam riots?

About 40 million, which is a ridiculous data, I remember when I let go of the article, it was an interview with former German Chancellor, he also said that this figure is a few million, closer to the truth, in any case, generallyit is consistent with the results for the debate in the BBS.

In China there is nothing called CASTE SYSTEM (DALITS), HONOUR KILLING, INDIAN DOWRIES. CHILD MARRIAGE, BOMBAY SLUMS, NATIONWIDE BACKOUT ...which are all prevalent in india from independence to present!

China do have huge slums, do you need UN report. By the way, you have your own sets of problems.

How many books are censored in india?
Was the internet/mobile communications censored by your government during the Assam riots?

Do you think that is even 0.0000001% of censoring in China.

GoI took such decision to maintain law and order.

overtaking Britain or America in steel production in 4 years

what is this?

China do have huge slums, do you need UN report. By the way, you have your own sets of problems.

Do you think that is even 0.0000001% of censoring in China.

GoI took such decision to maintain law and order.
Of course, it is law and order, the Chinese government has the same view, you see, what is true?

Where is this article?

In China there is nothing called CASTE SYSTEM (DALITS),

China has something worse, even Mao warned against it

Han_chauvinism

HONOUR KILLING,

Islamic Honor Killing in China: Husband Beheads Wife Because She lived "against Islamic law"

INDIAN DOWRIES.
Chinese bride marries with £100 million dowry

CHILD MARRIAGE,
Child brides resurface in China with shortage of females

童养媳

BOMBAY SLUMS,

Why will China have BOMBAY SLUMS?, when Mumbai is part of India :rofl:

Besides the number of slum dwellers in China is far greater than India.

viewer

NATIONWIDE BACKOUT ...which are all prevalent in india from independence to present!

India had nationwide blackouts prelevant from independence to present?

Besides, the above just a trailer considering China has the worst press freedom score.

overtaking Britain or America in steel production in 4 years

what is this?

Of course, it is law and order, the Chinese government has the same view, you see, what is true?

Where is this article?

Chinese censorship is anti-people and to weed out anything that is anti-Communist

40 million in 4 years!

that's 10 million in 1 year, that's 27400 per day, that's 1140 per hour, that's 1 in every 3 seconds.

man that mao was a great killing machine, Hitler must be turning in his grave.

Chinese censorship is anti-people and to weed out anything that is anti-Communist

overtaking Britain or America in steel production in 15 years

This is the original, then thank you.

I got more information with censorship than you, the key lies not in the review but brainwashing, if you do not have the ability to distinguish, that is more dangerous than a censorship.

40 million in 4 years!

that's 10 million in 1 year, that's 27400 per day, that's 1140 per hour, that's 1 in every 3 seconds.

man that mao was a great killing machine, Hitler must be turning in his grave.
You should feel more anger on your ignorance, why you are ignorant, you should feel angry for it.

Back
Top Bottom