What's new

India, Russia ink S-400 missile system deal

currently THE most HATED and religion by the WEST and entire civilised world
Haha, do you know what the West thinks about your Hinduism, you idiot.

Your Hindu civilization is dying, nobody converts to it. Haha.

Go follow your caste system you slumdog.

People in the west think Hinduism is semi-barbarism. LOL.

Sorry I had to say that. But you were going beyond your limits.

Haha, do you know what the West thinks about your Hinduism, you idiot.

Your Hindu civilization is dying, nobody converts to it. Haha.

Go follow your caste system you slumdog.

I am actually ONE of THESE my friend

KULA DULLA PUNJABI JAT DA PUTH

People in the west actually respect Muslims, because they know Muslims love to fight back.

But you guys, lol, lets not get to you guys.

I am actually ONE of THESE my friend

KULA DULLA PUNJABI JAT DA PUTH
LOL you are a Sikh? The Hindus almost destroyed your Golden Temple in 1984.
Please don't talk about religion, because we all know your religion :lol:

They are like...Please god at least let the sanctions arrive. We are screwed anyways.

there is a lot of DESPERATION in their posts in the posts

I think they are in shock AT just how powerful and influential INDIA is becoming

Your biggest mistake is not your fall out with USA its your armys continued strategic objective of war with india over Kashmir last 70 years.

India is bleeding your dry and bankrupt pushing an arms race YOU can NEVER WIN

:lol:

Hostility with india has ensured our freedom

Its corruption that has bled us

Kashmir is unfinished business, with the Kashmiris more anti indian and pro Pakistan then ever why would we leave them to occupation

They are like chained dogs

They barked a bit during 1984 and got hit with a stick that knocked their balls out

Now they can't go anywhere and have to look over longingly at their holy places

Lap Dogs DONT stick two fingers up to USA and have great trade and military relations with both Iran & Russia.

You Pakistanis have been shouting about the GREAT sino Russian pak alliance …….. WHERES this gone now
Wheres your SU35
Your claims india lost RUSSIA due to USA.
INDIA will bow to USA pressure

when will you Pakistanis LEARN...……………….. This is mighty INDIA not tiny little Pakistan begging to IMF

we spend BILLIONS in hard earned cash AND buy off RUSSIA Israel USA iran France ……….WHERE EVER and when ever WE wish

INDUSTRIAL ECONOMIC MIGHT = RESPECT RESPECT AND MORE RESPECT
:lol::lol::lol:

@Zarvan AND SOME OTHE SPREAD THIS FALSE RUMORS, NO SANE MEMBERS BELIEVE IT , BECAUSE ITS VERY VERY EARLY FOR PAKISTAN THAT RUSSIA WILL GIVE SU-35 TO PAKISTAN

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY LOSING NOT LOST

AND TELL ME WHY ( HOW)

EVERY COUNTRY HAVE TO TAKE LOANS TO RUN THEIR ECONOMIES, EVEN USA,RUSSIA,CHINA,EU HAVE TO TAKE LOANS TO RUNS THEIR ECONOMIES, INDIA IS NO EXCEPTIONS

I ALREADY BELIEVES YOU THAT INDIA IS BETTER THAN USA/RUSSIA/CHINA/EU
GAY SHUPA DUPA POWA HIND OF THE UNIVERSE @Storm Force :lol::lol::lol:;):enjoy:

People in the west actually respect Muslims, because they know Muslims love to fight back.

But you guys, lol, lets not get to you guys.

And the MUGHALS murdered and butchered our GURUS

AND the head of our Air Force is a Sikh

And when we fight Pakistan ……….. WE WILL PUSH THE HINDUS to one side AND tell them WE will GHO AND FIGHT FIRST to defend our land and our culture

And when we fight Pakistan ……….. WE WILL PUSH THE HINDUS to one side AND tell them WE will GHO AND FIGHT FIRST to defend our land and our culture

Trust me mate

a SIKH gets far more respect THAN any Pakistani in any civilised nation in the world

9/11 and USA war on islam has left your religion in tatters in the WEST

Haha first fight the Hindus in your country for your rights before coming to fight Muslims from Pakistan.

We are no pushover like your laughable minority cult is or the Hindus are. :lol:

Trust me mate

a SIKH gets far more respect THAN any Pakistani in any civilised nation in the world

9/11 and USA war on islam has left your religion in tatters in the WEST
haha, people in the west in USA have shot Sikhs dead out of racist hate crimes.

Sure you are guys are respected. :lol:

Where you getting 72 missles from buddy ………….. GET YOU FACT RIGHT

We have spent over 5 billion dollars ( that's half your forex reserve)

72 missles is the maximum number missles launched in one go

THERE over 112 launchers in these systems and well over 1000 missles with varying ranges

GO DO SOME RESEACH BUDDY
Do you have comprehension problem my friend. I was mentioning one go also because are utilising first load the reload time is high enough for us to take out S-400. We have to use 72 projectiles to make system go offline and 73 projectile from our side will take out the system.

You were a US lap dog for many decades (before you jumped into Chinese laps), allowed US spy flights over USSR from your bases, were ready to be nuked by USSR in response. Opened a second front against Russian forces on American behest, but they still sanctioned you, first in 1990 and then again 1998.

Certainly a mystery, how diplomatically inept were you ?
YES WE WERE ITS OUR MISTAKE, AND AS FOR CHINA IS NOT LIKE USA, CHINESE IS OUR FRIENDS NOT MASTER SLAVE RELATION @Osiris
GAY SHUPA DUPA POWA HIND OF THE UNIVERSE @Osiris :lol::lol:;):enjoy:

Haha first fight the Hindus in your country for your rights before coming to fight Muslims from Pakistan.

We are no pushover like your laughable minority cult is or the Hindus are. :lol:

your crushed ALREADY

Israel a tiny country HAS your ENTIRE faith by the BALLS you cant do diddly squat

your killing raping and butchering each other in the name of religion be it isis Syria or Iraq or Afghnistan.

YOUR a mess

Do you have comprehension problem my friend. I was mentioning one go also because are utilising first load the reload time is high enough for us to take out S-400. We have to use 72 projectiles to make system go offline and 73 projectile from our side will take out the system.

You cant take out S400

You have nothing some rusty old F16s

cheap budget chinease 3rd rate fighter

AND short legged SAMS

YES WE WERE ITS OUR MISTAKE, AND AS FOR CHINA IS NOT LIKE USA, CHINESE IS OUR FRIENDS NOT MASTER SLAVE RELATION @Osiris
GAY SHUPA DUPA POWA HIND OF THE UNIVERSE @Osiris :lol::lol:;):enjoy:
Yes that was a mistake. But we will never ever trust USA again. Its over now.
Public opinion in Pakistan is against USA.

your crushed ALREADY

Israel a tiny country HAS your ENTIRE faith by the BALLS you cant do diddly squat

your killing raping and butchering each other in the name of religion be it isis Syria or Iraq or Afghnistan.

YOUR a mess
Haha nobody gives a shit about your minority Sikhism. Nobody converts to it.

People actually convert to Islam. We are 1.8 billion in the world.

How many are Sikhs?
Please don't compare your laughable religion to mine, you are just fooling yourself.

Back
Top Bottom