What's new

India requested ICJ for stay against Kulbhushan's sentence in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
last time India won a case against Pakistan was by arguing the court didn’t have the jurisdiction on matters involving two Commonwealth countries.
Yes, that is what I was expecting Pakistan to say but Pak seems to have accepted ICJ jurisdiction.

Forget Kulbushan Yadhav and his case for a while. But if you don't know a thing or two about free and fair trail. Just read the following.

https://ihl-databases.icrc.org/customary-ihl/eng/docs/v1_rul_rule100

(i) Right to defend oneself or to be assisted by a lawyer of one’s own choice.
(ii) Right to free legal assistance if the interests of justice so require.
(iii) Right to sufficient time and facilities to prepare the defence.
(iv) Right of the accused to communicate freely with counsel.

But a secret military court may be everything but fair. Even your parliament was caught buy surprise when the news about the sentence came out, no one in Pakistan even new that a trail was actually underway. LOL, so much so for your fair trail. :-)

http://dailytimes.com.pk/pakistan/1...-board-on-matter-of-kulbhushan-khursheed-shah

https://www.hrw.org/news/2017/03/20/pakistan-dont-reinstate-secret-military-courts

Regarding your 7th pint, Can you please share the same certified copy of the Charge sheet which you claim to be available with your media houses here ?? If not I will have to say that you are saying nothing but a BLATANT LIE.
leave this case aside when a criminal accepts his crime before a judge than all those facilities can't save him.
other than open trial, kalboshan was given all of the above facilities.

Yes, that is what I was expecting Pakistan to say but Pak seems to have accepted ICJ jurisdiction.

Means they got solid proof and it will be humiliating defeat for India who tried to save a terrorist on media hype otherwise Pakistan could have simply rejected it

Beautifully put.

Usually confession in front of Magistrate is seen through accused which is near and dear of victim.
This may be due to regret or emotional breakdown of accused after crime.

However, there is no reason for spy to confess before Magistrate without any material evidence.
Conversely, this case should have been based on material evidence in first place rather confession.

Usually criminals confess in judicial custody but takes U turn in court. That's why LEA usually needs proof to nail the culprit.

Even Kasab's actions were recorded on video and then India asked voice samples of his handlers from Pakistan to which Pakistan refused.
in this case both confession and evidence are available.
if ISI produced him on TV than we have evidence
ask any intelligence official, no intelligence agency arrest a spy before keeping him under survelliance for some time and is always arrested after gathering complete evidence not only about the fact that he is a spy but also about his mission.
in kalboshan case ISI kept him under observance for 2 years before arresting him.
when ever we arrest Indian agent and show him the evidence they have always confessed immediately. kalboshan is also a similar case.

Means they got solid proof and it will be humiliating defeat for India who tried to save a terrorist on media hype otherwise Pakistan could have simply rejected it
true. we could reject it with a solid reason that we have tried him fairly under our law. also our bilateral agreement on prisoner with India will have helped us but I think we are fighting the case which we surely would win.

We will find out in due course. Best of luck.

everyone here means the Forum members. Indeed we still want him to be hanged as soon as possible. When I said don't worry we are in no hurry to hang him by this I meant Government of Pakistan which BTW has the authority not the forum members.

So there is no U-or V Turn here
The chinks in pakistani trial will be exposed and the world will know what Pakistan has done to an Indian with out hard evidence.

If Pakistan goes ahead and executes Yadav then India will take steps of retaliation.

Terrorist declared through confession. Please go through previous pages in thread.

I have already been through previous pages, he was declared Terrorist initially because they found strong evidence on him, and later on he confessed that when and where and how did he executed his plans in several parts of Baluchistan and Sind, including Karachi.
If you want to argue on his release than keep doing it, he is going nowhere, its time for us to sacrifice a RAW goat before the Eid-ul-Adha comes. Stay tuned, who knows you might hear the good news of his execution in couple of days.

Basically India have fired shot in foot if Pakistan play it cards well, as now this terrorist can be bargaining chip for getting India back to abide Indus water treaty and make them reverse the construction of dams which hurt the treaty.

I don't think that Pakistan will ever consider releasing Kulbhushan Yadav.

A free KbY telling all sort of lies to the world against Pakistan Establishment is totally unthinkable and impossible

Pakistan has left with only choice that is of of Hanging KbY and say goodbye to Indus Water Treaty :butcher:

The chinks in pakistani trial will be exposed and the world will know what Pakistan has done to an Indian with out hard evidence.

If Pakistan goes ahead and executes Yadav then India will take steps of retaliation.
provided if it is jurisdiction of ICJ

I don't think that Pakistan will ever consider releasing Kulbhushan Yadav.

A free KbY telling all sort of lies to the world against Pakistan Establishment is totally unthinkable and impossible

Pakistan has left with only choice that is of of Hanging KbY and say goodbye to Indus Water Treaty :butcher:
life imprisonment

IWT is completely different scenario and mechanism. Indian logic is always based on media propaganda and sheer lies so it is not a surprise that they are feeding their citizens with false information. It is rather amusing to see yesterday night and even now, Indians congratulating Modi and his govt that ICJ has given some verdict in favor of KY and he is about to get released lolz.

leave this case aside when a criminal accepts his crime before a judge than all those facilities can't save him.
other than open trial, kalboshan was given all of the above facilities.

Ok, if you say he was given all facilities, just tell me one thing, what was the name of the counsel who appeared on behalf of Mr. Yahdav, can you or anyone else here ???

Then why are you shying away from handing over a certified copy of the trial, charge-sheet and the sentence pronounced ?? It has been well over and month after India had applied for it formally and no response yet, why ??

And you want the world to believe your sham military courts ?? LOL, then go ahead and sentence him it will always be in the interest of India, just wait and see. :)

provided if it is jurisdiction of ICJ

Even if Jurisdiction is there still countries can reject their verdict and there is nothing much that ICJ can do.

I have already been through previous pages, he was declared Terrorist initially because they found strong evidence on him, and later on he confessed that when and where and how did he executed his plans in several parts of Baluchistan and Sind, including Karachi.
If you want to argue on his release than keep doing it, he is going nowhere, its time for us to sacrifice a RAW goat before the Eid-ul-Adha comes. Stay tuned, who knows you might hear the good news of his execution in couple of days.

No buddy, since we have already dragged this to ICJ, you will have to say one word or two there before sending him to the gallows. Else the ICJ may feel bad about it. :p:

in this case both confession and evidence are available.
if ISI produced him on TV than we have evidence
ask any intelligence official, no intelligence agency arrest a spy before keeping him under survelliance for some time and is always arrested after gathering complete evidence not only about the fact that he is a spy but also about his mission.
in kalboshan case ISI kept him under observance for 2 years before arresting him.
when ever we arrest Indian agent and show him the evidence they have always confessed immediately. kalboshan is also a similar case.

What material evidence is submitted by ISI in court?

Do you have any tapped conversation, call records, GPS data, Money trail etc on him? No evidence was shared with Iran, even Iranians are denied consular access to KY and then being told Iran is complicit in crime.

What i want to say is every intelligence agency at least has one tangible material evidence that can be shared publicly. Especially terrorists, which are continuously churning out or moving cash and explosives from one place to another.

Proofs in KY case are as vague as one who is accused for blasphemy in Pakistan.

Do you have any tapped conversation, call records, GPS data, Money trail etc on him? No evidence was shared with Iran, even Iranians are denied consular access to KY and then being told Iran is complicit in crime.

What i want to say is every intelligence agency at least has one tangible material evidence that can be shared publicly. Especially terrorists, which are continuously churning out or moving cash and explosives from one place to another.

I bet no one in Pakistan or here in PDF know the name of the ADVOCATE/COUNSEL (if any) who appeared on behalf of Mr. Yadhav. Let alone the legitimacy of proof and transparency of the trial. :p:

confession.
call recordings. even an I dian media outlet covered this story on how he was caught when he used mobile phone to call his family in India.
if he was using mobile than certainly location record.
also court proceedings recordings.
and last but most important part is the network of kalboshan caught.
our case is strong.
but ICJ have no juristriction over in do pak issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom