What's new

India records the world’s highest daily coronavirus deaths and cases with more than 800new fatalitie

We are getting a temple in middle east as well.

Several localised surges were apparently due to returning expats from the middle east. This reversed Kerala's previously exemplary performance.

It's pretty much exactly what I said would happen a few months previously right here on pdf. For unknown reasons, Indians don't like listening to me.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-53431672

"India coronavirus: How Kerala's Covid 'success story' came undone"

Several localised surges were apparently due to returning expats from the middle east. This reversed Kerala's previously exemplary performance.

It's pretty much exactly what I said would happen a few months previously right here on pdf. For unknown reasons, Indians don't like listening to me.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-53431672

"India coronavirus: How Kerala's Covid 'success story' came undone"

You might be right bhai, but we can;t show our back on our own people in distress. These very people were working outside just to provide bread butter to there own families and in a way helping the country itself and i would not have been nice to discard them in such times. Still we hope for the best.

You might be right bhai, but we can;t show our back on our own people in distress. These very people were working outside just to provide bread butter to there own families and in a way helping the country itself and i would not have been nice to discard them in such times. Still we hope for the best.
What? They were told to go home by the gulf countries. India has no choice but to take them back. It's not some glorious feat of magnanimity. I'm just saying these surges were inevitable and predictable. Just like community spread was inevitable and predictable.

What? They were told to go home by the gulf countries. India has no choice but to take them back. It's not some glorious feat of magnanimity. I'm just saying these surges were inevitable and predictable. Just like community spread was inevitable and predictable.

Indians have a habit of glorifying basic human morals :D
Somehow also tries to imply that Muslims are reponsible for the Covid spread in India, when it is hindus who advocate for cow urine as a vaccine :D

Just compare Mecca/Madina to Varanasi or other hindu centres of worship

Just compare Islamabad vs Delhi, or Pakistani cities vs Indian cities in how they tackle the coronavirus.

It appears Hindus are fast becoming the top global spreaders of Covid-19 with far more cases than China, and now about to suprass the United states and Brazil within a matter of weeks... just remembered how Indians were mocking us a few months ago and I told them to just wait and see turned out my theory was true :D

Has Pakistan bought all its citizens back from Middle east??

It appears Hindus are fast becoming the top global spreaders of Covid-19 with far more cases than China, and now about to suprass the United states and Brazil within a matter of weeks... just remembered how Indians were mocking us a few months ago and I told them to just wait and see turned out my theory was true :D
LOL China has half as many coronavirus cases as Canada :rofl:

Don't worry Trump made America first! :lol:

Has Pakistan bought all its citizens back from Middle east??
pakistan did nto make drama or missions shakti type chutiyapas which most people do :lol:

Pakistan completes repatriation process'
july-19

“As many as 250,000 stranded Pakistanis have flown back home since April 3,
Sharing details of the flight operations, Yusuf said that roughly 275 flights flew in and out of Pakistan and brought 35,000 to 40,000 Pakistani citizens back to their homeland every week “Around 250,000 Pakistanis have flown back from 70 countries mostly through PIA flights.”.
https://tribune.com.pk/story/2255615/pakistan-completes-repatriation-process

pakistan did nto make drama or missions shakti type chutiyapas which most people do :lol:

Pakistan completes repatriation process'
july-19

“As many as 250,000 stranded Pakistanis have flown back home since April 3,
Sharing details of the flight operations, Yusuf said that roughly 275 flights flew in and out of Pakistan and brought 35,000 to 40,000 Pakistani citizens back to their homeland every week “Around 250,000 Pakistanis have flown back from 70 countries mostly through PIA flights.”.
https://tribune.com.pk/story/2255615/pakistan-completes-repatriation-process

Only up until April 3rd. Now is august so maybe over a million. Those who accomplish big have little to brag.

Presstitutes play with numbers in-reality India is one of the least infected/suffered PER-CAPITA wise...

India records the world’s highest daily coronavirus deaths and cases with more than 800new fatalities and 50,000 new infections
  • India overtook the US and Brazil as having the highest daily covid-19 figures
  • It was also the seventh day that India recorded over 50,000 new infections
  • 52,972 new confirmed cases and 803 fatalities took India, the world's second most populous country, past both the US and Brazil
By RYAN FAHEY FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 16:36 BST, 4 August 2020 | UPDATED: 17:40 BST, 4 August 2020

India today confirmed the world's highest daily cases and deaths from coronavirus with over 800 new fatalities and more than 50,000 confirmed infections.

The 52,972 new confirmed cases and 803 fatalities took India, the world's second most populous country, past both the US and Brazil, the first and second in the world for both deaths and registered infections.

The US today recorded 41,963 cases and 505 deaths while Brazil reported 16,641 infections and 561 fatalities.

It was also the seventh straight day that India recorded over 50,000 new infections, taking the national total to 1,855,745, according to the Health Ministry database, which also showed the total number of fatalities is now 38,938.

Though the figures seem to show India catching up with Brazil and the US, they do not take into account the context of the population.

India's coronavirus death rate is around 2.9 per 100,000 people, whereas the US and Brazil have a rate of 47.5 and 45.2 respectively.

The Indian Ministry of Health has said half the deaths from the coronavirus in India are people below the age of 60.

It said 37 per cent of the deaths were between 45-60. Global research indicates the disease is particularly fatal for the elderly.

Health experts in India say this anomaly could be because deaths among the elderly in India weren't detected or they weren't tested.

In India, several political leaders have either tested positive for the coronavirus or gone into quarantine over the last few days.

Since Sunday, India's powerful home minister Amit Shah and the chiefs of two big states have been hospitalized with COVID-19.

On Monday, Tripura state's chief minister and India's law and justice minister also went into isolation.

More than 18.35 million people have been reported to be infected by the novel coronavirus globally and 693,958 have died, according to a Reuters tally.

Infections have been reported in more than 210 countries and territories since the first cases were identified in China in December 2019.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-highest-daily-coronavirus-deaths-cases.html

Back
Top Bottom