What's new

India rail crash: Trains derail in Madhya Pradesh flash flood

I don't wanna reply or tag a delusional loser who thinks a railway accident not a big deal and brings in other countries' tragedy when his country is one of the most dangerous one. And such a disgusting person feels disgusted with others, why not look at yourself first? If u insist, OK, I reply you. And you think that is the ONLY real problem, then good luck. See if one day when u become rich and not have a per capita GDP less than Sub-Sahara Africa, will annual death toll become less than 20,000? Best wishes.

Several passengers feared dead as two trains derail in Madhya Pradesh - The Times of India
Have a look at comments, see how some of your countrymen cheer the tragedy happened in BJP's state.
someone commented that“I really believed that trains could not derail in India being the largest democracy in the world, I expected derailments in communist countries like China."
really disgusting

Several passengers feared dead as two trains derail in Madhya Pradesh - The Times of India

I don't wanna reply or tag a delusional loser who thinks a railway accident not a big deal and brings in other countries' tragedy when his country is one of the most dangerous one. And such a disgusting person feels disgusted with others, why not look at yourself first? If u insist, OK, I reply you. And you think that is the ONLY real problem, then good luck. See if one day when u become rich and not have a per capita GDP less than Sub-Sahara Africa, will annual death toll become less than 20,000? Best wishes.

Have a look at comments, see how some of your countrymen cheer the tragedy happened in BJP's state.

I didn't expect you to understand the real problem, I don't expect that kind of intellect from pdf chinese trolls. Besides, your kinds don't open such threads for discussion, it's just that it is pathetic to 'use' an unfortunate accident and deaths to troll Indians....but then you guys are chinese, what else to expect?

railways has already reduced trains to 90 kph till monsoon are over in regions of black clay soil or the cotton growing region.
i learnt from one of my source that this may be a case of missed surveillance as by lineman.
i saw close pics and can say for sure that such soil erosion cannot happen in matter of hours as railway claim.
the sad part is lives were lost.
RIP.

IMG-20150806-WA0021.jpg
IMG-20150805-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20150806-WA0018.jpg
IMG-20150806-WA0013.jpg

Rest in Peace !! Japan must help our friends rebuild their railway infrastructure.
thanks brother, we Pakistanis are together in grief over this unfortunate incident.
there is always room for improvement although India has a very elaborate and complex railway system . despite that such tragedies do happen. over on the other hand has degraded over decades (another story)

my request to posters to take example from this nice post from Japan and pay your respect and express support for the victims.

Back
Top Bottom