What's new

India, radicalisation is being flaunted as a badge of honour - India the Hindu Fundamentalist State

Of course, by lynching the minorities.:lol:

They lynch Maoist tribals and rape their women. In India, they are racist against anyone from Northeast who has squinty eyes and large jaw, basically anyone who looks like Chinese.

Ofcourse this guy @FairAndUnbiased defends them. Let us see what is his story. I wouldn't be surprised if it is a false flagger.

Good point .. islamic radicalism is a fringe movement and held back by true Muslims who oppose it.

Don't bet on it. The moment I use the word Ahmediya, a radicalism far more virulent that that of the Hindu fanatics can be seen. It is so ingrained that to people of Pakistan, it is no longer considered radicalism.

But don't worry. We are getting to that point too. Will join you shortly.

At the end of WW2, German pilots of Luftwaffe did the same, targeting multiple bombers on suicide runs, however US was building the stereotypes and propaganda against the Japanese, therefore we don't remember much about it.

hqdefault.jpg
Absolutely

Actually they are a product of your intelligence, the war itself was a product of your intelligence. Your generals have sat in tv studios and boasted about it, its on youtube.

Remind me when Pakistan invaded and occupied Afghanistan like some nations in past and present?

:lol: what was taliban then? wasn't their government recognized by your country pakistan

you are comparing a consequence of war and afghan policies by the west to the RSS/hindu ideology which was in conscious development for over a century, taliban resulted because of soviet afghan war when ujahideen were backed by the USA and its allies.

comparing hindutva phenomenon to taliban is just displaying the magnitude of ignorance on the topics and comparing apples with oranges.

no adversity resulting due to western interference, war, economic collapse resulted in hindu nationalism which was as i state again, a conscious efforts at least one hundred years.

regards

They lynch Maoist tribals and rape their women. In India, they are racist against anyone from Northeast who has squinty eyes and large jaw, basically anyone who looks like Chinese.

Ofcourse this guy @FairAndUnbiased defends them. Let us see what is his story. I wouldn't be surprised if it is a false flagger.

You can check my records dating back 6-7 years.

In recent years I learned the value that every group places on defending it's own existence. Indian Hindus, right or wrong, believe their existence is under threat. Given that assumption, they are willing to do anything to protect themselves.

Chinese and indeed, Pakistanis, have frequently seen existential threats and refused to act or only act half-heartedly. It is almost as if we have nihilism towards maintaining our own existence. This is why India punches far above their weight: they are willing to use brute force for the tiniest of provocations.

Don't bet on it. The moment I use the word Ahmediya, a radicalism far more virulent that that of the Hindu fanatics can be seen. It is so ingrained that to people of Pakistan, it is no longer considered radicalism.

But don't worry. We are getting to that point too. Will join you shortly.

That is still incomparable to the Hindutva lynch mob mentality .. versus the bias against Ahmediya community.

Indian Hindus, right or wrong, believe their existence is under threat.

How are they under threat, explain?

Dont just repeat fascist mantra.

That is still incomparable to the Hindutva lynch mob mentality .. versus the bias against Ahmediya community.

The only restriction is they can't call themselves Muslims. Other than that, no restrictions.

Remind me when Pakistan invaded and occupied Afghanistan like some nations in past and present?

For the vast majority of history, Pakistan and Afghanistan have been one country, therefore people should not be surprised if each has a major influence on the other. Dress, cuisine, languages, culture, religious outlook, and lifestyle is the same between the two peoples.

India directly interfered in East Bengal, a Muslim region, to promote nationalistic sentiments and created a separatist army against the legitimate government.

Today Indians cry that Pakistan has any relations with its neighbors and friends, while they have right to have relations with everyone, we do not, according to them.

Indians forbid Pakistan from talking about our civilizational commonality with Arabs, Persians, Turks/Kurds, Afghans, Turkics, etc. It is the executive order of Moodi.

How are they under threat, explain?

Dont just repeat fascist mantra.

The only restriction is they can't call themselves Muslims. Other than that, no restrictions.

For the vast majority of history, Pakistan and Afghanistan have been one country, therefore people should not be surprised if each has a major influence on the other. Dress, cuisine, languages, culture, religious outlook, and lifestyle is the same between the two peoples.

India directly interfered in East Bengal, a Muslim region, to promote nationalistic sentiments and created a separatist aOTE]

It doesn't matter if there is actually a threat. They behave as if there was one. You are unlikely to convince Hindu radicals that they aren't under threat.

It doesn't matter if there is actually a threat. They behave as if there was one. You are unlikely to convince Hindu radicals that they aren't under threat.

That is different than what you said before. Even Nazis convinced themselves they were under threat.

Today, US convinced some Tibetan exiles they are under threat, what does it matter?

Mindset and reality are different. Indians still think they can beat China in a conventional war, lol.

I understand, what you mean. You are implying that whether there is genuine threat or not, but there is "genuine perception" of such a threat by the Hindus, from Muslims. I beg to disagree. There is not even a "perception" of any such threat. The real reason is that most of the Hindus earnestly believe that India belongs to Hindus and Muslims are strangers here, and therefore, have no rights to claim, in this country. At best, they can live here as second class citizens.

Back
Top Bottom