What's new

India puts Pakistani army officers on “most wanted” list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny you asking me this- according to indians 65- kargil- 26/11- clearly shows the balls you seeking for-

Well your surrender in 1971 with 90000 prisoners are enough to show our balls
India is quite because we care about our people . otherwise you know the outcome of 1971

Its funny you asking me this- according to indians 65- kargil- 26/11- clearly shows the balls you seeking for-
65?? Lol...Kashmir is with us.
Kargil?? Dont embrass yourself.
26/11?? A HUGE diplomatic victory for India against Pakistan. India has made US courts serve notices to Pak army officers and ISI chief. More goodies in store :)

No body taking Indians and thr bullsh*ts seriously! a country try to become so called super duper power even not capable to do anything alone... always asking support from USA and Russia now from UK and France to put pressure on Pakistan on every bullshit of thr own!

**** idiot nation!

world laughing not your country officials statements ... laughing on.. "kanwaan chala hans ke chaal... apni chaal bhi bhool gaya"

Verbal diarrhoea and takes on world opinion from a Pakistani aside,

What are you saying

That these people are not terrorists?

OR

That they are not in Pakistan?

So Pakistani Army Officers wanted by India... Is this some kind of Joke...

Well your surrender in 1971 with 90000 prisoners are enough to show our balls
India is quite because we care about our people . otherwise you know the outcome of 1971

Oh the Indian State official terrorism against Pakistan in 71.

please do come again and prove your balls if you have

So Pakistani Army Officers wanted by India... Is this some kind of Joke...

They might be striving for training from them how to survive in country of Kashmir without committing suicide out of guilt

They might be striving for training from them how to survive in country of Kashmir without committing suicide out of guilt

no doubt pakistani army officers are topper in providing training:P

well,we have to concentrate on china.....so this job is not for us:P...

well u will speak watever told in ur books...can i put videos to show 65???
anyway,wat can be expected from land of generals...???only lies...:P

This just shows the incompetency of the India Army to cope with situation. It looks as if Indian cannot cope with the men in that battle therefore taking the fight elsewhere.

Ya that why Bangladeshi people thanked India for saving them from terrorism

Thats why are they honoring Indians for our help in saving them from Pakistan

What a lose

LOL Abuse!!! Yes, thats what honorable men do, abuse, and of course use non state actors because they are too scared to fight themselves!

Looks like i touched a raw nerve. All these taxi drivers from Parachinar, every single one of them, uses abuse for PA, of course you being from PA and an honorable and brave man hiding behind moderator friends on an online forum, your story is different :lol::lol::lol:

Now going back to that list of terrorists harbored by your too scared to fight openly state, hmmm, well thats just formality, paperwork. We don't have to start a war over it, not with a failed desperate pariah state that his little to lose, we just have to ensure pakistanis take care of their problems democratically, like in Parachinar :tup:

Poor damsel ran out of steam it seems....have a nice glass of milk and lay down for a while. It would be good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom