What's new

India puts off re-launch of failed satellite

wow Chinese guys getting ballistick about Indians aborting its space project deu to a technical snag a leak and there cheerleader friends jumping with joy and above all the all mighty Mods keeping quite ....its interesting

You are the one trolling me. All I said was "Is there something fishy that causes the leak."

well bro its a machine after all and anytime there can be a snag good for us that it was detected before launch even Americans lost there space shuttle and recentli same happened to the russians who have decades of expireance in this field

what can be fishy well just think about it withowt prejudice towards india if same had happened to a chinese rocket would you be asking the same question

How can something failed without the launch?? :cuckoo:

I think its the chinese high IQ logic :woot:

wow Chinese guys getting ballistick about Indians aborting its space project deu to a technical snag a leak and there cheerleader friends jumping with joy and above all the all mighty Mods keeping quite ....its interesting

well bro its a machine after all and anytime there can be a snag good for us that it was detected before launch even Americans lost there space shuttle and recentli same happened to the russians who have decades of expireance in this field

what can be fishy well just think about it withowt prejudice towards india if same had happened to a chinese rocket would you be asking the same question

Honestly, if our launch was delay, I would question if something fishy went wrong, why not? I'm making an inquisitive statement.

Honestly, if our launch was delay, I would question if something fishy went wrong, why not? I'm making an inquisitive statement.

well your achinese guy living in singapore in your current country if you ask the valid question it will be a OK but if you dare to ask the same in China ......hope you know what i dont wanna say here :cheers: cheers mate

Its not a failed satellite, discrepancy has been noted in the form of gas leakage. Now its being rectified and will definitely be relaunched. Indian media is open to report factually all events, here things are not kept under the wraps

Failed satellite? :woot: Which one? I didn't hear of any satellite failure! Or am I missing something here? :undecided:

What I've heard was that the launch of the GSLV-D5 was postponed due to a fuel leak. Where do you Hans get your news from? The CPC or from HongWu? :omghaha:

Failed satellite? :woot: Which one? I didn't hear of any satellite failure! Or am I missing something here? :undecided:

What I've heard was that the launch of the GSLV-D5 was postponed due to a fuel leak. Where do you Hans get your news from? The CPC or from HongWu? :omghaha:

None of them but BBC!!!!!!!!!

They should have just gone ahead. It would be a spectacular post-Independence Day firework.

What if they go ahead and the the rocket veered off course fall back on land and kill innocent people like the chinese rocket ??

It will be a great disaster . So this was a good move by ISRO .

How can something failed without the launch?? :cuckoo:

I think its the chinese high IQ logic :woot:

Yep, BBC is Chinese in origin.

BBC News - India puts off re-launch of failed satellite

I think it's the low Indian IQ....

Hey, retarded Indian, the BBC is not Chinese. In fact, more of your people work at the BBC than do anyone else except for the English.

Everything in India is becoming a failure these days. From Rupee, economic growth, satellite, gold medals at Olympics, etc.

India is going through a very bad phase.

Ouch....

But seriously, when it comes to rocket launch no nation in the world will supply you with the needed tech. You have to develop it yourself. India is currently in the third class with their PSLV rockets (a CZ-2D equivalent). China is in the second class with CZ-3B (B/E) heavy lifter. China is looking to join the first class with the CZ-5 super heavy, and a successful GSLV would put India in the second class.

Everything in India is becoming a failure these days. From Rupee, economic growth, satellite, gold medals at Olympics, etc.

India is going through a very bad phase.

Failed satellite??? How did they come to know that it was a failed satellite even before launching it????

It is this failed satellite, dumbarse. BBC News - India satellite rocket explodes after take-off

[Bregs];4666916 said:
Its not a failed satellite, discrepancy has been noted in the form of gas leakage. Now its being rectified and will definitely be relaunched. Indian media is open to report factually all events, here things are not kept under the wraps

It was a failed satellite. Stop lying to yourself. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-12079239

You did miss something, your brain. Here's your failed satellite. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-12079239
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-12079239

Back
Top Bottom