What's new

India Pushes More Troops to Doka La in Longest Impasse Since 1962

India has no chance against china.

In a war it will be swiftly defeated and it will have to use nukes.

China should just wipe out all the indian troops at doklam plateau since the incursions are clear.

China is 3 times the size of india.
Surely something terrifying will be mustered

Land mass size is not everything.. Remember Nanking?.. OH and if I am correct Singapore keeps a Squadron of its fighters in India...

lol that's the best you can come with :rofl:, If Genghis khan could claim to be the successor of Chinese throne and rule China, then we can also claim his land, all Mongol people and fortune as ours as well, when he conquer Tibet in 12 century and now Tibet is our....you Indians are very jealous isn't it.:lol:

Indian General Zorawar (Shen-Pa) took Tibet from the Chinese like candy from a baby. Don't let history repeat Mr kissing dragon.

Last edited:
chines debt is $ 10,166,952,403,613

their GDP is $11 trillion

Debt as % of GDP 92.89% , any war will collapse their country in an instant
Lols i am sure america has more dept than their gdp and they have been fighting war for decades now.has their economy collapse?

Or it some special case where if you fire one bullet at india you will collapse! Hunumas will destroy you cheen!

USA is special because they are never going to need reserves , aslong as they print dollars their economy will be stable enough. The dollar is a global currency , 85% by reserve currency value in the world today are dollars .

A country that feeds of my aid money wouldn't understand that obviously , Chinese debt is far too high to sustain any war major war

hahahha With CHina being the LArgest holder of American debts, American financial planners panic whenever the Chinese threaten to sell off their stakes in US treasury bonds.

Thus, you're as much as a propagandist yourself.

Land mass size is not everything.. Remember Nanking?.. OH and if I am correct Singapore keeps a Squadron of its fighters in India...

Indian General Zorawar (Shen-Pa) took Tibet from the Chinese like candy from a baby. Don't let history repeat Mr kissing dragon.

I can only say that its only a matter of time.

How many times ur parliaments, army camps, key infrastructure have been caught sleeping?

if not in conventional wars, u guys will get pawned hard anyway in unconventional wars

I can only say that its only a matter of time.

How many times ur parliaments, army camps, key infrastructure have been caught sleeping?

if not in conventional wars, u guys will get pawned hard anyway in unconventional wars

Last Reply from me, I am busy. I found it difficult to understand your question. 1st we have only one Parliament, Key Infrastructure?.. Army camps very rare. And No! I repeat NO country is immune to terror. Now please find your intellectual equal. I am out.

Lol spoken like a true propagandist

1.your shitty currency makes up less than 1% of the composition of currencies of official foreign exchange reserves used in the 21 century. Japan itself makes up 4.2% , even their analysists have openly stated any prolonged war will cripple japan because of their debt.

2.UN security council membership means shit in war , its a privileged status that even we have , its not going to stop any ongoing war , case and point soviet/Russia pre &post cold war

Regardless how things turn out , the indians have far less to loose compared to China. No country in existence can recover from such a large scale war.

Well if u compare the RMB against the Indian rupee its a hell load of difference.

Being a UNSC member also guarantees the existence and interests of china in years to come.

India is not a member of the 5 country council

Last Reply from me, I am busy. I found it difficult to understand your question. 1st we have only one Parliament, Key Infrastructure?.. Army camps very rare. And No! I repeat NO country is immune to terror. Now please find your intellectual equal. I am out.

Its the year 2017 and ur country still suffers from crippling terrorist attacks.

Come talk to me again when ur country is safe for 1 year

Last edited:
Muscle fluxing times are over its Time to Real Talk Btw Both Leaders And settle like always

So many indian troops dying in recent year terror attacks and nothing happened.

i think china will sleep relax on this

dafuk what kind of argument is that ? your debt is 260% of your economy , your shitty logic is like telling japan will win against china because their currency has 16 time more value.

china will collapse into a financial crisis if it cant increase its growth rate this decade, that's why its doing the OBOR drama during the anti globalization era

^ facts don't lie

right....
that's why soviets collapsed
that's why Russia is currently the one of the heavyset sanctioned nation in the world
that's why great Britain gave up over 90% of its territory

UNSC means shit in conflicts of war, its just a bench to negotiate between the the the powerhouses of ww1.

it was created in 1945 , it has no real relevance in terms of military might.

i'm not a Indian national han, Britain is a million times a better place to live in than your shithole

its the revere , terrorism in India has reduced , while terror china have increased since 2000
My friend, you do not understand debt. Its really tiring repeating the same thing over and over again, these debt are local debt, China is a net creditor, Indian is a net debtor. That's why small fluctuation in FDI can affect India's economy greatly. You cannot afford to even import stuff without FDI.

In theory, you can print as much money as you like if the economy is expanding. You need more means of exchange for the sudden increase in good and services exchanged in the economy. However, this can only be done if the inflation rate is under control. Debt is MONEY my friend. If there were no debt in the economy, money would cease to exist.

Russia collapsed because they are not a market based economy. China is only as communist in name, the whole economy is market driven, wealth changes hand and wages are different in scale. China is a nationalist authoritarian state, no different from prewar Japan and Germany in political structure. Economically, it is a market based economy with mixed ownership.

USA is special because they are never going to need reserves , aslong as they print dollars their economy will be stable enough. The dollar is a global currency , 85% by reserve currency value in the world today are dollars .

A country that feeds of my aid money wouldn't understand that obviously , Chinese debt is far too high to sustain any war major war
Definitely an illiterate Indian

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom