What's new

India Pushes More Troops to Doka La in Longest Impasse Since 1962

lol that's the best you can come with :rofl:, If Genghis khan could claim to be the successor of Chinese throne and rule China, then we can also claim his land, all Mongol people and fortune as ours as well, when he conquer Tibet in 12 century and now Tibet is our....you Indians are very jealous isn't it.:lol:

Why would an indian be jealous of you capturing Mongolia and Tibet ? Both are not our land. We have nothing common with those countries. Except when dalai lama came to india. And we all know who wets their pants when dalai lama is mentioned.

On the whole we don't care what china do...Except claim our land.

Nighty Theories, "have given India the nudge against China"
If someone enters in your home what will you do ? leave your home ?

I wouldn't wait a lengthy period before throwing him out. If I did, it means something else has occurred that made me do something now that I didn't before.

Why would an indian be jealous of you capturing Mongolia and Tibet ? Both are not our land. We have nothing common with those countries. Except when dalai lama came to india. And we all know who wets their pants when dalai lama is mentioned.

On the whole we don't care what china do...Except claim our land.

Sure you guys are jealous because Tibet is a water tower of the world and give China a geo-strategic advantage over India. As for Dalai Lama, we wet our pants deliberately so India can feel important as holding China by the "ball" when we're aiming on something more important such as CPEC, it's a good diversion tactic...keep continue this way :azn:

Both countries are searching for a face saving solution on diplomatic front of course. Likely, the Chinese and Indians will revert back to their pre-collision position and peace will prevail.

China should try this in J&K and when India get away from J&K both will have face saving solution, peace will prevail...lesson learned

China should try this in J&K and when India get away from J&K both will have face saving solution, peace will prevail...lesson learned
Nobody should try to do anything. Please, respect the present status quo of the border and let the border remain at peace. That's all India wants.

Nobody should try to do anything. Please, respect the present status quo of the border and let the border remain at peace. That's all India wants.

How lovely when you guys can carry out infrastructure project in South Tibet and ask us to respect the status quo.
this is not how it will end? After this event, China can consider to have similar security guarantor agreement with Pakistan to deal with India over J&K, if India want to confront China over Bhutan, China can certain give India the same treatment over J&K.

The whole thing somehow reminds me of the oil rig stunt China pulled on Vietnam in 2014...

I do hope the PLA masterminds know what they are doing and India‘s response within their calculation

What's more interesting is what happens next, gut tells me something as big as reclaiming SCS islands has been planned at the tibetan border...

or could it be Kashmir.. who knows

I am beginning to like how its sounding like and finally may result in resolution and freedom of longest lasting struggle of Kashmiris for their homeland.

How lovely when you guys can carry out infrastructure project in South Tibet and ask us to respect the status quo.
this is not how it will end? After this event, China can consider to have similar security guarantor agreement with Pakistan to deal with India over J&K, if India want to confront China over Bhutan, China can certain give India the same treatment over J&K.
Fortunately, India and China are not ruled by internet hawks & honchos and will solve this amicably. I am not interested in your speculations on what the Chinese should do in J/K. It's a recognised International dispute which both India and Pakistan have agreed to solve bilaterally.

Now, you think you can alter our bilateral agreement and fight with us? You are simply talking like a rogue nation to whom any international law is like a tissue paper.

I will prefer to wait and see how events shape up rather than fighting with your absurd fantasies.

Last edited:
Fortunately, India and China are not ruled by internet hawks & honchos and will solve this amicably. I am not interested in your speculations on what the Chinese should do in J/K. It's a recognised International dispute which both India and Pakistan have agreed to solve bilaterally.

Now, you think you can alter our bilateral agreement and fight with us? You are simply talking like a rogue nation to whom any international law is like a tissue paper.

I will prefer to wait and see how events shape up rather than fighting with you with absurd fantasies.

lol what China and Bhutan is also bilateral issue, Bhutan is legitimate Independent nation, has nothing to do with India neither, you guys want to use the treaty as excuse to meddle into our business than nothing prevent China to switch from neutral stand over J&K into Pakistan side.

lol what China and Bhutan is also bilateral issue, Bhutan is legitimate Independent nation, has nothing to do with India neither, you guys want to use the treaty as excuse to meddle into our business than nothing prevent China to switch from neutral stand over J&K into Pakistan side.
Your country failed to open a consulate in Bhutan, which is an independent legitimate nation. I am sure you know what made them so apprehensive about you? Then why are you blaming us for your failure?

Your country failed to open a consulate in Bhutan, which is an independent legitimate nation. Why are you blaming us for your failure?

Only a desperate coward nation that cut Bhutan cooking oil and gas and forced PM Jigmi Y Thinley to step down when he's cozying with our PM, and prevent China Bhutan to have normal diplomatic relation long time ago. Bhutan now is nothing but a puppet country.

W020120626515008009859.jpg

The whole thing somehow reminds me of the oil rig stunt China pulled on Vietnam in 2014...

I do hope the PLA masterminds know what they are doing and India‘s response within their calculation

What's more interesting is what happens next, gut tells me something as big as reclaiming SCS islands has been planned at the tibetan border...

or could it be Kashmir.. who knows

And US will have no freedom of navigation for their CBG to patrol in this sector :lol:

Only a desperate coward nation that cut Bhutan cooking oil and gas and forced PM Jigmi Y Thinley to step down when he's cozying with our PM, and prevent China Bhutan to have normal diplomatic relation long time ago. Bhutan now is nothing but a puppet country.

W020120626515008009859.jpg

And US will have no freedom of navigation for their CBG to patrol in this sector :lol:
We forced Thinley to step down!!:lol: He lost in a democratic election, genius. He was becoming unpopular for corruption and bad economy. India just withdraw LPG/kerosine subsidies in the middle of election. And guess what! It actually increased your buddy's voting share. So next time you come up with conspiracy theory, prepare yourself better :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom