What's new

India Pushes Ahead With Star Wars Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bcoz chinese can make everything, we dont need import anything except raw metiral from india.:lol: But india need import almost everything except raw metrial from china.:lol:
Thats called blind patriotism.u knw wat i pity u guys-no freedom of speech,only propaganda.first u say india cannot make bikes and when i give u largest bike manufacturers in the world which is indian u start speakin bs in the othr direction.btw who in india wants to sell u our bikes ,its better u b happy wit ur copied bikes.atleast u can buy a new bike once it breakdown.lol.aftr all every1 in ur country wil b happy if their life span exceeds a year.cheers to chinese toy bikes.keep it up.nw get bk to the real topic

chinese_automobile_01.jpg

chinese_automobile_02.jpg

chinese_automobile_03.jpg

chinese_automobile_05.jpg

chinese_automobile_06.jpg

chinese_automobile_07.jpg

Thats called blind patriotism.u knw wat i pity u guys-no freedom of speech,only propaganda.first u say india cannot make bikes and when i give u largest bike manufacturers in the world which is indian u start speakin bs in the othr direction.btw who in india wants to sell u our bikes ,its better u b happy wit ur copied bikes.atleast u can buy a new bike once it breakdown.lol.aftr all every1 in ur country wil b happy if their life span exceeds a year.cheers to chinese toy bikes.keep it up.nw get bk to the real topic

:lol:You know what i pity you guys-cant be feeded.:pakistan::lol: And you have the largest bike manufactures in the world is bcoz most of you people can only buy bike, and the other country dont even considered to buy an indian bike, that is why you cant see anything made in india in foreing country.

its better u b happy wit ur copied bikes.atleast u can buy a new bike once it breakdown.lol.aftr all every1 in ur country wil b happy if their life span exceeds a year.cheers to chinese toy bikes.keep it up.

What parts of your bike was inovated by indian? Doese your bike have a square wheel?:lol: And I am not insereted in any indian future plan, just dont brag china into every thread. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom