What's new

India Pushes Ahead With Star Wars Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even you so-called ctl c + ctl v is much better than beging everything from forieng contry.:lol: I suggest you check if india has the capbility to "ctl c + ctl v" a electricity machinary before jumping out here to start your indian traditional action - "bluster".:lol:

How funny. When we buy from foreign vendors, it is termed as "begging". When we ban electronics of "some" country for indigenous product eg Radars, we are termed as hostile. You never miss a chance to troll.

Jeez, how much jealously and insecurity people have ? Which space mission was responsible for finding water on moon ? , I guess it was not one of the top 3 space agencies. So much for the "walk before you run" :lol:

Mate you forgot 10 satellites launch in one go that Chinese agency never achieved. They can only do things which have been done previously by some other nations. Copying and reverse engineering is rampant whereas innovation and invention is absent in their handicapped race.

Indian Pulsar

bajaj-pulsar-200dtsi-step-2.jpg

Chinese Copy: Gulsar

:lol:

Why don't India make 100% indigenous bicycles capable of firing continental ballistic cruise missiles in the streets of New Delhi?
UWHUAHWUAHWUAHWUAHWUAHWAUWHAUWHUAHWUAHWUAHWUAHWUAHWU

SORRY I HAD TO SAYTHIS

Sorry we have ample money to put our ICBM on trucks. Maybe we should sell them or just give it for free to Israel and Greece. I would really like to sell it to East Trukistan but alas, its occupied and your impotent race don't have the balls to get it free :lol:

Mate you forgot 10 satellites launch in one go that Chinese agency never achieved. They can only do things which have been done previously by some other nations. Copying and reverse engineering is rampant whereas innovation and invention is absent in their handicapped race.

Indian Pulsar

G8 post.tis shud come as a slap on the face of the copycat chinese.nw they are copyin indian inovations.lol.

what problem does Turkey has with India?We dont share even common borders,we turkey when mustafa kemal pasha was removed by british.seriously what is the grievance turkey has with India?

i feel a pakistani guy hiding beyond a turkish flag what a pity:rofl:

Ah.. heavy words from someone whose country's space agency was established in 1993 compared to India estb. 1968.. but there is no point arguing here.. enjoy your success .. we surely enjoy ours...

I didnt know when was china's space a gency established, thank you to tell me, in 1993? China's first satellited was launched in 1970.:lol: When was india's?:lol:
BTW: Space capbility is nothing to do with when a agency called space agency has been established.:lol:

Even you so-called ctl c + ctl v is much better than beging everything from forieng contry.:lol: I suggest you check if india has the capbility to "ctl c + ctl v" a electricity machinary before jumping out here to start your indian traditional action - "bluster".:lol:

LOL....
Do you think India lacks the ability to reverse engineer defense products?? :what:
I would say that you really are underestimating us.We don't reverse engineer because we don't want to ,not that we lack the capability to do it.

copy a electric machine?? Damn... :hitwall:

Have u ever heard of indian Swordfish radar? :toast_sign:

We don't copy other products we learn from them and design our own based on it.
And finally

When we reverse engineer a product we make a superior version to the orginal and not an inferior one.

Maybe chinese can only do things which have been done previously, but it is much better than some ones even cant do things which have been done previously.:lol: Make sense right?
BTW: Forget telling you, china's patent which recieved by US is 14 times than india's.:lol: We indeed copy things, and we also indeed inovate things.:lol:

Good..

we pakistani should learn frm them..

LOL....
Do you think India lacks the ability to reverse engineer defense products?? :what:
I would say that you really are underestimating us.We don't reverse engineer because we don't want to ,not that we lack the capability to do it.

copy a electric machine?? Damn... :hitwall:

Have u ever heard of indian Swordfish radar? :toast_sign:

And finally

When we reverse engineer a product we make a superior version to the orginal and not an inferior one.

So, why not make a electricity machinary? and stop importing it from china? Radar? Oh, you even are still importing weather radar from china.

And finally
This is exactly what china is doing, and all the developing country do so.

Indian Pulsar

it is funny and showcase of their poor ability to design anything new on their own.... how much copy pase runs in their veins....
they cant even make a original good bike design....just a bike...!!!!!!!

it is funny and showcase of their poor ability to design anything new on their own.... how much copy pase runs in their veins....
they cant even make a original good bike design....just a bike...!!!!!!!

Can india even make a bicycle? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom