What's new

India purchases Firefly loitering missile for striking enemy targets behind cover

I will wait for the news when.....

'India has purchased a new weapon...a pair of testicles...they will allow it to stand up to enemy attack, not be afraid of saying the word 'China' and not pretend the enemy are having a picnic in swathes of your country'

We expect the delivery to happen no time soon.

'India has purchased a new weapon...a pair of testicles...they will allow it to stand up to enemy attack, not be afraid of saying the word 'China' and not pretend the enemy are having a picnic in swathes of your country'

You dont have to wait. I tell you the reason because Indian wont grow up testicles. In recent encounter with China Indians were saying they are far better than Chinese and in the end they did nothing. So India can buy all the weapons but they will never succeed. Indians are their own worst enemy.

Instead of spending money on a weapon that won't ever win you a war, give that money to your poor and support peace and development in the region instead of terrorists who kill school children and don't even terrorise

Government is making full use of emergency procurement procedures. No Bid invitation, No manufacturers competitive pricing assesment.
10 years later, all these deals will be under scanner, people who would have made money would have wiped out entire money trail! And no one goes to jail as always except some political scrapegoat.

Chinese aren't having a picnic in any part of India apart from a few km in pangong tso,but they sure are having a hell of a time in the 5500sq km of Shaksgam valley "gifted" to them without a fight.

Weapons without balls are paperweights

Yup, and you sure did show a lot of balls ceding almost 5500 sq km to China without a fight. It's not like you are a big country like Russia anyway, that you have tons of land to give away, so even ceding 500 odd km would have been pretty lame. But to cede a whopping 5500 sq km to avoid Chinese wrath was a new low, even a small country like Vietnam didn't do it and put up a real fight.

You dont have to wait. I tell you the reason because Indian wont grow up testicles. In recent encounter with China Indians were saying they are far better than Chinese and in the end they did nothing. So India can buy all the weapons but they will never succeed. Indians are their own worst enemy.
Not all wars are fought with weapons. If indeed China thought India is a free run or if you strongly believe in what you wrote, you know too well that Kashmir was within your grasp. Reality, however, is very different!

Instead of spending money on a weapon that won't ever win you a war, give that money to your poor and support peace and development in the region instead of terrorists who kill school children and don't even terrorise
You guys are all over the place. India is ill equipped you say and hence will lose any war and on the other hand you are worried about our poor. You guys need to make up your mind.

Shopping gives Indians self-confidence:omghaha::omghaha:

Photo-ops and amassing the military only to disengage gives you confidence.

This will be deadly against any terrorist hideout! Wonder if it's small enough to enter through a window.

There is a good reason why Pakistani army has stopped crossing LOC since Kargil.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom