What's new

India Pummels Pakistan again in Rugby, Wins by 34-5

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW if anyone didn't know this, actor Rahul Bose played for India for a long time. He retired 3-4 years ago.

3172643.cms

On a serious note the mumbai gymkhana has got one of the best teams, the game is also actively played in Goa, Chennai, Delhi Banglore and kolkata. Have a lot of friends who play the game and would ask you all to support the game in India.

what's with the childish mud-slinging...rather moronic posts by many IN members :tdown:

Only sensible post I have seen on this thread, kudos for actually posting something that doesn't satisfy your national ego (however overly inflated it may be) because that's all I see happening here. A lot of members from both Pakistan and India are busy trying to score a cheap point over the other when the OP had started the thread with no ill intent. You fanboys have to find a fight in everything, grow up for God's sake!

Great moral lifter for Indians. Atleast they will come out of their Inferiority complex.

Look how they all are jumping around. Look at the title. And look at the discussion of physical strength being started by Indians.

Get over it guys. God has made you such, is it our problem?
v r making fun of ur comments like 5 pakistanis= 1 indian, mard -e- mujhaid lolz etc etc... So grow up dude nd face d reality history says it all

Ab aap ne bola hai to kuch soch samajh ke hi bola hoga, humari zurrat ki hum mana karein

We play rugby???
that's something new!
Congratulations to the Indian team.

On a serious note the mumbai gymkhana has got one of the best teams, the game is also actively played in Goa, Chennai, Delhi Banglore and kolkata. Have a lot of friends who play the game and would ask you all to support the game in India.
Not the case in Pakistan so it wouldn't be logical to go ballistic after wining from a country which HARDLY plays that game!

We play rugby???
that's something new!
Congratulations to the Indian team.

Not the case in Pakistan so it wouldn't be logical to go ballistic after wining from a country which HARDLY plays that game!

But according to news report from Pakistani media..Pakistan are the super duper champs of south asia..and were favorites against India..

“We have a psychological edge over India,” Malik told The Express Tribune from Kuala Lumpur. “We’re ranked higher and we’re well prepared. The team has also acclimatised to the conditions as we’ve been here for a week while the Indians have just arrived.

Express Tribune: India Vs Pakistan in rugby

Seriously Rugby :O I mean Seriously

Muje tu pata b nahi tha keh Pakistan ki Rugby team b hai ... :lol:

Btw congrats to you guys lol

Yeah you are talking like Rugby is a major sport in India or something. Rugby is as foreign and undeveloped in India as it is in Pakistan.

Pakistan%20Team%20A5N%202009.JPG

pk rugby team.

Oh my look at that pure breed Aryan stock :P

WTF, we have a rugby team?

But according to news report from Pakistani media..Pakistan are the super duper champs of south asia..and were favorites against India..
Screw the news!i haven't played or seen or even heard anyone talking about rugby in my whole life! :lol: :lol:

Yeah you are talking like Rugby is a major sport in India or something. Rugby is as foreign and undeveloped in India as it is in Pakistan.
What you talking about bro!? ;)

Only sensible post I have seen on this thread, kudos for actually posting something that doesn't satisfy your national ego (however overly inflated it may be) because that's all I see happening here. A lot of members from both Pakistan and India are busy trying to score a cheap point over the other when the OP had started the thread with no ill intent. You fanboys have to find a fight in everything, grow up for God's sake!

Most of the thread is just indians trolling from the start to the end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom